1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    They are both former child actors so that might have had something to do with it. She might have felt a connection with her that was impossible for other members.

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Both are actress wannabe who doesn't have the skills to make it in the real acting world, so i think yuko sympathized with mion. yuko won ssk and all she get is still supporting roles and flop dramas (even kimutaku's drops), beside that tokyo tarareba musume. and now she is being 'exiled' because of her vulgarity (gehin and called out as "bullying ringleader", some even pointed out she may use drugs) and hypocrisy.
    they relate to each other. shoved to our face but CMI

that or yuko is aks puppet.

choose which theory which u want.

now, we find naachan, don't waste more push on push that doesn't work anyway..... unless govt doesn't get it (yet)

and yukirin doesn't participate in this single's HS? it's impossible that she doesn't sell any slot, right? :eek:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I just checked and Yukirin's slots are available for sale (4 slot for each event I think). So I have no idea who and why started the rumor she is not participating.

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think Mion is a great candidate for an ace, no matter what you guys say. I don't think she will ever be the ace, and I do know there are many other members with better vocal skills or performance, but Mion is an honest and caring girl who is willing to give her everything to the group. So even if she's not the future Oshima Yuko or something (I hate that successor thing anyway, she isn't even similar to Yuko other than her small size and big boobs, and maybe her hard work), I want to see her as one of the prominent members of the AKB in the close future.
    And tbh I really liked TbI, as much as I liked her solo concert. It was a great watch.
    I'm pretty sure Yuko chose Mion because she noticed to her hard work, not because the management told her to. I know you guys love to think that the girls don't have their opinions and they can't decide who to push and the setlist etc, but that's (usually) not the case. I remember the time where Oya Shizuka was saved from being kicked out by Mariko and Haruna. Mayu chose the new gen senbatsu on her grad con by herself etc etc. And guys, Mion is the most successful push in the new-gen (13-14-15th gens) next to Okada Nana. She ranked Next Girls in the second SSK she participated in and became senbatsu in the following year. So I don't want to lose hope on her just yet. I still don't believe she unleashed her full potential yet. (Heck I haven't lost my hope on Mako either lol)

5. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    From a comment on 48Talk, the A-side song is confirmed to be KFC-styled. :hmm: "A song is made to fit the center" is just a myth.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    actually only two people (including me) thought abt that. because she is in the sold-out list posted here. Yukirin usually sells out pretty fast as compared to the rest... at least she would already sell 1 slot, but her name was not mentioned at all

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It is always a myth :lol: KFC was made for Mayu, but we know why, the lyrics need to be altered a bit.
    And Wrestling made to fit KojiHaru? [hehe] not even close.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ue Kara Mariko, Kazanbai, NGT's Second Single A-side, and others, all say Hi.:D

While the majority of the 48G songs are not written with a specific member in mind for center. There are plenty that have been.;)

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Don't worry, there's Yahagi Moeka for that title.

10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    YES YES YES!!!
    [hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe]

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Talking about a girl who has loli face and huge breasts, I always think about Obata Yuna though.

12. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Ugh. Can't say I'm too exited as these aren't really my cup of tea. Didn't like KFC or KnP music videos and though I did like KnP as a song, I can't stand KFC.
    Might be because it's horribly overplayed. :^^;:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Do they give a source?
    Then don't believe it.

14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Mion got an iconically bad song <3 She made it somewhat cute so that's legendary <3 <3

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Future Ace and absolute center of AKB will be Maeda Ayaka! 1000000% :p She is amazing! I demand center in AKB song for her!!! :rant:

• Like Like x 1
  16. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I love Tsubasa wa Iranai.. one of their best songs along with NNMochigusare

Yeah didn't also AKI - P admit changing a single to fit Sasshi when she won Sousenkyo?

17. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

That's probably my comment.
    Somebody I know went for the MV recording as an extra, and that's what she said. Though, she also said she liked the song and dance move.
    There are many leaked photos on twitter too

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Mind to share?

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Considering management asks the fans not to leak information about the MV filming...

20. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Ikr...Some of the photos/videos I saw on twitter were from locals that passed by.
    I don't want to kill your hype though, especially the costumes if you were looking forward to it.