1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Actually, you’re more Mr. Satan of the AKB48 fandom... and I’m your Buu. :inlove:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm sure it makes no sense even with all the comments.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Waterdance

Waterdance Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshida Akari
    Lol I've never seen anyone with more dislikes than likes in their total :D

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I think we just have many Teachers Teachers among us
    スクリーンショット 0030-06-08 23.50.59.png

• Creative Creative x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    but Will you ever "Stop" WRITING...Comments like this?

seriously, it's easier to ignore your general nonsense than your writing style

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

BUT "where" is THe FUN! in *gaSP* thaT!?1

Let's enjoy the eitos anyway

if the video does not show watch the video here

I still don't get the whole dramatic piano of this song though.

• Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    What does that have to do with anything? You know if you took even half a minute to stop and think about your posts, instead of just vomiting all over the keyboard every time maybe you wouldn't get so many negative ratings.

There you go, using that word again. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
    If everyone agrees, there's no divide.

And it's hard to ignore you sometimes because people keep quoting your stupid nonsense. Look on the bright side though, since so many people are ignoring you, you don't get nearly as many negative ratings as you would otherwise!

Also you realise you can see who gave you each rating, right?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

How is it that other people can derail threads for 10 pages about “adding a fucking ‘u’ to the end of certain members names”, “that one hkt member who shall not be named”, and “some stage members posting styles and downvotes”, but I say one thing about idols shouldn’t get fat and the mods are up in here faster than American cops on black people?

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Also... don’t forget to donate. :flower:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Time to Give it a Rest. Now, not later.

Get back to the topic, Teacher Teacher.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    How about that "Teacher Teacher" huh... I saw a Tweet on Twitter (where else would I find a Tweet right?) showing Ikumin & Yui Yui dancing to impress KPOP fans and I said "That's why the 1 gal Yui Yui is took the Center of AKB's 52 Single like a Conquer!! and Ikumin is competing in "Produce48"..Keep an eye on these two ladies.

I'm actually quite excited for next weekend (as we ALL are) for obvious reasons. I predicted a year ago that AKB48 was going to have to 'Change it Stripes' & get COMPETITIVE again - Why? Cause Japan needs IDOLS!! & fans will flock to Imported Idols if AKB48 is still sitting on the bench- which is oddly accurate because how many A-Side songs involved AKB sitting, standing still, or just waving their arms- My DAD used to do that in Physical Therapy when he was 79, can he join AKB48?? NO, you know why?
    cause he died of C.O.P.D a year ago...(*crickets*)
    AWKWARD...It's like that guy on "AKBingo" w/ the black suit who Trolls the Idols w/ Pet stories. I'm gonna get a "Dislike" now DAM IT!
    - If you had told me a year ago some Team 8 chick I never heard of was going to Revitalize my HOPE in AKB & do it w/ a Kpop style song I'd say- AMAZING!!! Why wait a year!

But deep down I know "some of you" really don't like this current direction AKB48 is going in - We can only guess what this 'Secret Meeting' to discuss AKB's future AFTER the Election is really about. Whatever it is - they can't implement it until they know Who Ranks where or What gal is gonna Announce what so it might be a BIG DEAL. I can't wait till next year when I get say - "It was a Year ago that 'Teacher Teacher' saved AKB48 & look how far we've come as we Vote on the New Korean members to join Senbatsu...(think about it).

Plus "Produce48" debuts next weekend (depending on who your Sub-Buddies are) so Sakura & Jurina & the gals will have a whole NEW level of Stardom to deal with...and I'll have the Kpop Skinny "Reaction Response"- just not for this site (Try & find me).

THIS...is your LAST Weekend or "Normal" Sleepy AKB48. After next weekend NOTHINGS gonna be the same. It's gonna be like a Rocket Ride that's gonna last ALL Summer (NO Sleepy Park Benches!) & it ends in September w/ the AKB 53rd single & the NEW KOR/JPN 48 concoction & possibly 1 Idol to RULE them All.

Will STAGE48 survive this much Excitement? How many "Dislikes" & 'Trophies' will I achieve by then? How many girlfriends will Jurina collect in Korea? Will Sakura ever learn to "wink" properly? Get MOTIVATED!!!!

FIGHTING!! (not Hwaiting!)

• Old x 7
    • Dislike x 5
    • Creative x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Didn’t listen to Teacher Teacher...? :awesome:

• Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    This is the same stuff they do for those kpop mr removed videos right? sounded spooky at first but then i remembered mr removed. acapella versions of songs seem pretty popular with some idol groups nowadays, i hope they do it with this song it'd sound pretty cool(honestly i think all their songs would sound amazing acapella)

• Like Like x 2
  15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well quite honestly, the previous ssk was so anti climatic.
    Even before the raining thing happened, it just wasnt the very anticipated event that it used to be.
    First of all, the song was a total summer bummer, it was a solid release, but not at the right time.
    And then, quite honestly, I dont think Mayu and Sashi should have participated (well Mayu said she did not want but management told her she has to).
    The only thing that shook things up was NGT. If they didnt have these vote numbers and Yuka didnt rank #1 on prelims it would have been even bigger snooze fest.

This year they started off by releasing a rather scandalous song that got people's attention and it was also announced its going to be world sousenkyo. Then, the Sakura vs Jurina thing is also pretty new.
    I wonder what they will do next year to keep the event *somehow* fresh and anticipated.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm surprised they're taking so long in adding more perks to the SSK, tbh.

A single is fine, but why not bring the (original?) stage idea back for the group with more rankers?
    Or guarantee the ranking girls they'll get a spot in their group's senbatsu.
    Or the Top 7/10 get a unit in their groups (like SNH does).

Something!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Not sure what other gimmick they cpuld do. Only super surprise thing I can think of would be have all Sakamichi members participate in an election, like the one time they had graduated members participate... can you imagine the shock if that happened, especially since Sakamichi is riding high now.

Sony would never go for it though, so I don't think it will ever happen plus all the top members would probably be uninterested unless forced to participate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Rather than make it into SSK gimmick, I'd rather ask the management to work their a** off to create original stages for the new teams. :fp: Even M.T ni Sasagu already outdated.

Back to TT. Do anyone in Japan already received the order from 2nd resales? I'm still waiting for mine :(

• Like Like x 2
  19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Unless you already received information about the order being shipped out, I believe they will ship all resale rounds on Monday :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The Oricon sale comparison between this single and NnM makes no sense since the computation has changed. Look into Billboard numbers, TT just improves a bit. The truth is, music is not that important for voting single sale. There are many more important reasons than that:

* A world senbatsu election -> more sale from international groups.
    * The obsession on election. One example is Mion; she asked her fans to save money from other singles to focus on election. Another great example is NGT. Fans spent minimum on their own singles, skipped HS in AKB album and Jabaja to put money on SSK.
    * I am not sure whether HS is important to voting single but we definitely have a more skewed HS schedual now. Back then a top member needs to sell less than 30 slots in 6 event. Now she has to sell 41 slots in 7 events.

• Agree Agree x 3