1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 53rd [Sentimental Train] (2018/09/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2018.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    unknown ? where's the cave you've been lived on and still said there's nogi member which was unknown ?

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. chuanki47

chuanki47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    lol cuz i dont know her, even 48 girls theres unknown member for me

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Do you remember which perfs? And akbingo doesn’t count.

4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Then shouldn't you add "IMO" into your sentence?

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    once again - those comparisons are not fair at all. First of all it's absurd to compare viewership 1:1 when there are 20 48G members streaming at the same time. Second of all, it's exactly the fact 48G girls are streaming often/every day and that there's so many of them that the viewership is low.

Also it's quite possible 46G views are (slightly) artificially inflated considering 50-80 % of their SR followers is fake so, yeah.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I know it is hurt to see your girl got no view while an unknown 46 member got ton of views, but come on, defending your girls with ridiculous statement like this won't make it look better at all. Maybe if you guys actually take your time to research a bit, you will know why that "unknown girl" got so much views like that. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that to N46's fans, she is one of the most beautiful girls in the entire group, on par with the most popular member, Shiraishi Mai?

But then again, what the heck of this showroom conversation has anything to do with the AKB's 53rd single discussion?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't even know who you guys are talking about, but may I ask in which Nogi's cave you live in and think that every single one of them is known? ;)

Pretty much agree with what biboloxo said. I don't know who she is so I'm not commenting on that. But the issue of follower, viewer and prize bot in SR was once surfaced didn't it? Not saying that is the case now, but that is not impossible either for pretty much everyone in SR

I think it is on bingo.

On the other hand, so many matsuris and concerts in the following month. I hope Jurina can make her come back soon.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah we all know 46 girls are the trend in Japan, seen as cool, popular and loved by the general public while AKB girls are now like a joke, considered only by old sad otakus that are totall disgusted by the normal japanese people... could we move forward now?

• Dislike x 7
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    1. I purposefully support girls who have no views so I don't really feel hurt - you need to try that on someone else buddy
    2. I was hardly defending anyone
    3. I was not even talking about anyone specific, and have no idea who it even was about in the first place, but merely about the prevalent "46G have huge number of views compared to poor 48G" narrative. That is true about any 46G member however unknown and pretty she is and it naturally piques our curiosity.
    4. I was suggesting inflated views as a mere possibility, admittedly in a snarky tone, but based on the "crooked track record" of the fake SR followers, it's not an entirely improbable suggestion. It's not that long ago since we saw it used with a 48G member http://nmbmagazhine.blog.jp/archives/31093251.html
    5. my lovely Team 8 members were the "victims" of both fake followers and fake views and in the first case it was actually me who proved it and showed how it worked and the whole thing is still often joked about so, yeah, this is about me trying to defend my girls obviously!
    surely the original post from which this "conversation" arose was hinting at the SR event whose top members got a song in this single. I don't see debates connected with that event as outrageously off-topic. Discussion about 46G and SR is certainly a bit off, but that was only a part of my first post.

• Like Like x 2
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, the debate starters also admit there are some 48G members unknown to him/her.

There's some hard truth in it which whistle-blowing why international fandom of 48G were kinda detached with JP brethren who contributed point too to the SR senbatsu of this single. Seeing the top 16 of the SR event are relatively unknown to us international fans, spark a question:

Are our knowledge of those unknown yet the future prospect of group are really behind without us knowing or we purposely do that in apathy?

• Like Like x 3
  11. chuanki47

chuanki47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    well guys guys, so sorry its my bad so yeah i gotta do more research and yeah, lets carry on about the single err.....trophy chan umm....just forget about my post okay

12. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I think you're talking about back in 2012. Forgot how long it lasted but it was around Acchan grad announcement concert and in between Aishiteraburu promotion.

Edit: I think it might have been earlier like during Kataomoi Finally promotion too.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    intl fans don't watch SR enough but it's understandable considering it requires the language skill. I'd say it's an active way to look for "future prospects". Most of the fandom (jp included) is however very passive and only waits for what is being offered to them. Again, understandable, it's not something unique to AKB or idols. You can clearly see that in the success of the PD48 girls - "they hid them from us!" - like if you didn't have tons of SNS, hundreds of hours of SR, theater shows, events, variety, super quality photos etc etc (were Miyu's YT covers private before PD48 or what?). Obviously no one is ever going through all of that, but, despite the growing numbers, we simply live in a time when it was never easier to get to know (and become a fan of) virtually any girl in the group.

You can see that in the Keya (and to a much lesser degree Team 8) hype, where the original members are viewed as something "special, never seen before... each of them having such unique personality and talents... but together forming an unbreakable team... that's the true reason of their success" etc. What a bunch of nonsense - with whom in comparison those assertions are made I do not know. Those groups had undeniably some phenomenal eye for talent, but to put it as "these new AKB generations just don't have it" is nothing short of laughable. Like if it ever was about the quality of the girls in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    ^^agree

unfortunately, most of the old showrooms vids on youtube were gone, many of those old vids contains golden moments

16. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

is it just me or this years akb ssk single sounds and dance like nogi song and nogi's 21st single sounds and dance like the akb? #akbxnogi2018?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Old Old x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Never heard of it.

I think it's just you!

(got bored at page 17)

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When everyone is trying to defend the unknown Nogi members that was offended no one realize that you also kind of dissed most of the STU members as well just saying :whistle:

Probably not intended but try not to make those random kind of area nuke comments.

Are you trying that hard to farm likes? :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nah, I'm trying to show people they can read a couple of pages back before writing Is it just me...? :awesome:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. So people who watched the performance first gets to have their comment prioritized before everyone else following after that is copy cat or what?

2. More over my comment was not Is it just me but I am also in agreement of that opinion

I mean I didn't even use that phrase so quoting me makes no sense unless you are purposely looking for a fight with all the people you quoted.

Peace :flower:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2