1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt it.
    The ratings have been good, so they have no reason to.
    Maybe if this year’s take a dip, they will for next year.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if they had Sasshi read the names just to appease to her fans lol

What makes me think is, if they want to bring all the international SG into this, shouldn’t they facilitate a way for them to view the SSK for them?
    As for now, only JKT has a theatre, so... maybe they’ll come back to YouTube?

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^

+1 Since they doing world senbatsu, they probably gunna do world broadcast too :O

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I was thinking about they might be able to sell it easier to respective country TV station.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@antares and that is related to the SSK... how?

5. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I am sorry, I messed up the tabs. The post should have been in another thread.

6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

No worries. That's a good idea. The b=sides have been good! So I think it can happen.

Man if only this happened before SNH broke away. SNH would definitely rank. They may even beat Jurina.

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

It'd be nice if they streamed it online this year. I lost interest last year because Yukirin didn't participate and STU was brand new and obviously they had no chance and I stopped paying close attention to anyone else but this year there's a chance some STU girls will rank in so I'm actually interested. I'm tired of shady and unreliable 3rd party restreams... lol

Maybe we have hope since the draft was sorta (part-way through lol) streamed to everyone (not just voters) so. There's a chance they would care to have it viewable by anyone on the internet.

Also question because obviously I'm out of the loop here, did Sasshi (and/or anyone else who's popular/senior) announce they aren't participating already? I kept reading stuff like Sakura/Jurina has a chance to win, etc. over the past few months so I'm assuming that's the case but would like confirmation because I clearly haven't paid attention to this in a while.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You better start praying real hard lol

Sasshi already said last year was her final joust with Mayoyo. The throne is up for grabs.

9. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I mean I don't expect a stream like 100% for sure, but I'd say the chance is above 0%... Which doesn't guarantee anything but... yeah

So this is what I get for not paying attention to last year's SSK, good to know. lol I suppose if nothing else it's probably more "interesting" than the days when the top ranks of senbatsu were like basically decided before anything happened... I still miss those days but I got STU now and also my old AKB dvds to relive it all.

Realistically since I'm betting Yukirin will not participate again (as in this time or likely ever knowing her) I'll just hope for STU members ranking anywhere and Nana ranking as high as she can...

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It wouldn't be fair to Jurina if Sasshi participated again [hehe] She already won four times, let someone else take the throne.

11. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I hope Ogino Yuka is at least front row for this single. with Sasshi and Mayu out, Ogino should aim for top 3 at least.

12. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Will Sasshi's votes would be shifted to someone else in HKT48?
    Who would Sasshi's wota vote for?
    Who would Mayu's wota vote for?

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hana and Yuiyui of course, who else? :awesome: *silently laughing while watching this thread burn

We know it never work that way, but yeah....this is interesting :D
    If Sakura can gather all the leftover votes from those two, we will see J's tears again :shifty:
    Also, get ready for some Niigata magic

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That is if they wish to vote at all :awesome: Guess we won't know until June!

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    LMAO literally the first thing that popped out of my head.

Instead of worrying abt where the Overseas girls will rank, i'm more curious abt how the hell will they ship 20+ Indonesians, 15+ Thais, and 20+ Taiwanese to Japan (assuming only half of each group participates)

and i'm pretty damn sure all those overseas groups are gonna do some fundraising type of shit to help them rank in.

and as for the ones asking what will the overseas group members benefit from participating: free trip to Japan lmao. and perform with AKB i guess (if they're even into AKB. well i think the "big-ass arena" part of the concert will be more appealing for overseas members)

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We don't know and we will never know.

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Buying plane tickets? Its not like they dont house 300+ girls in hotels on a monthly basis. Thats not a big deal. The girls fly economy anyways, maybe they might want to try low cost ones like AirasiaX

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    JAL & ANA now having super promotions, no problem.

There's always Cathay too

The thing is .... where are they gonna let them sleep when they are looking for the venue themselves .....

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Sasshi's wotas - Sakura,Hana,Nako,Mikurin
    Mayuyu's wotas - yuiyui,seichan,sayaya

Sasshi's wotas will vote for sakura because they want the crown to stay in hkt
    and in mayuyu's grad concert yuiyui,seichan and sayaya were in most units and had good positions so i feel like mayuyu's fans might go for these girls

20. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Guess you're right. But still, don't want someone win with the power fans/vote from another member:asdfgh:. Especially from the top member who will not join sousenkyo. To be honest, i want them to win naturally:).