1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I watched that clip and it's obviously edited to cater to a certain narrative, namely that there was some kind of 'massive falling out' between Jurina and Sakura (hence the slow motion otherwise it would be a 'if you blink you would miss it' kind of thing)
    and the rest of the AJ article is just fanning the flames, but that's just my interpretation.
    (and yeah, click baiting)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don’t know what with that problem. I just really happy to see Cherprang and Music fullfill their fangirls dream just funny they are LOL:awesome:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think management is actually benefiting from this juri v saku thing that unexpectedly came up. I mean J was a heavy favorite after all but I think the high number of votes for both sides and all these other unexpected "bonuses" is a surprise for management.

Next thing to do is sakura center for the 54th single. The timing will also be right because of the PD48 timeline. That or they can just stick with yuiyui but juri v saku seems to be the in thing right now lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I get your point, we like to disprove rude and annyoing trolls but can we please not take it out on Takamina? She was Kami7 for five out of seven SSK, and (Media) Senbatsu/Top 9 for her entire AKB career so I don't understand why she shouldn't be involved in most AKB related stuff? :wtf: And in her announcement for her graduation she said she's announcing it so far ahead in time because she knows with her role in AKB as the Soukantoku it's gonna take some time to graduate, and she didn't like that it took longer than expected because she wanted to move on and become a solo singer. She had been an inofficial manager for at least the entire AKB group before that anyway and giving her that new title was just making it official. She received that title because they had a bad concert and she was the only one that went ahead and talked to Akipig. If you watch that Team Shuffle where she gets the Soukantoku role, she also goes and helps out collapsed members that are not her team members.

I don't know what she did apart from saying "I would really like to be #1 in this SSK because it's my last SSK". From the previous year, Takamina overtook Jurina, Sayanee and Paruru who we all know are still top contenders today (well Paruru graduated but she probably would still be really popular). I know they were only just starting to rise, but she still managed to overtake them. Did she whine about not being number 1 in her SSK speech? No, she encouraged the unranked girls to keep trying and that they shouldn't feel like they're not working hard enough. She also said she never had the desire to be center until this point because she always saw a lot of potential in other girls and wanted what would be best for the group; a center that would make AKB more popular (a lot of original members had/have this mentality where they cared more about the entire group's aims rather than their personal ones, which makes the old AKB more likeable to some people than the current one). And, because I know a lot of people hate it when someone plays the "last SSK" card and then doesn't stick to it, well, she didn't participate even though she was eligible.

And one last thing... duh, the fourth place got less votes than the third place. If you wanna play it like that, we can also say that Sakura got less votes in 2018 than the third place in 2015 (with a difference of over 20k votes). That doesn't mean that Sakura's third place is worth less.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hi all, does anyone make vote number comparison with last year SSK? I want to know whether the barrier is getting higher or lower compared to previous year so the pattern will help me on how much I save for meru next year lol [hehe], I figure maybe somebody have posted that in this thread already, thank you.

6. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I keep thinking y'all are saying Juri as in Juri Takahashi and getting really confused lol. Sitting there wondering when Juri even interacted with Sakura that much

• Like Like x 7
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    someone posted that already, but i dont know how far you have to go

8. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Look at voting exit poll thread.

9. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I'll try to give you some info
    hopefully this is what you want to see by "barriers"
    I'll just show from 53rd to 41st, because their top 80 had around 2.7million votes

53rd - Matsumura Kaori (SKE48 - Team KII, 38,399) (↑1) (Undergirls Center)
    49th - Mukaichi Mion (AKB48 - Team K, 35,201) (↓4) (Undergirls Center)
    45th - Minegishi Minami (AKB48 - Team K, 40,011) (↑2) (Undergirls Center)
    41st - Kodama Haruka (HKT48, 43,985) (↑4) (Undergirls Center)

53rd - Taniguchi Megu (AKB48 - Team B, 28,024) (↑12) (Next Girls Center)
    49th - Kato Yuuka (NMB48 - Team M, 25,988) (↑51) (Next Girls Center)
    45th - Yagura Fuuko (NMB48 - Team M, 27,487) (↑7) (Next Girls Center)
    41st - Anai Chihiro (HKT48, 22,146) (↑6) (Next Girls Center)

53rd - Kuranoo Narumi (AKB48 - Team 8, 24,228) (↓19) (Future Girls Center)
    49th - Sakaguchi Riko (HKT48 - Team H, 21,643) (↑10) (Future Girls Center)
    45th - Futamura Haruka (SKE48 - Team S, 20,618) (↓11) (Future Girls Center)
    41st - Sato Sumire (SKE48, 17,579) (REENTER) (Future Girls Center) 3

53rd - Goto Moe (AKB48 - Team A, 21,323) (↑11) (Upcoming Girls Center)
    49th - Ota Nao (AKB48 - Team 8, 17,757) (NEW) (Upcoming Girls Center)
    45th - Miyamae Ami (SKE48 - Team S, 15,716) (↓20) (Upcoming Girls Center)
    41st - Saito Makiko (SKE48, 14,916) (↑10) (Upcoming Girls Center)

53rd - Aoki Shiori (SKE48 - Team KII, 18,265) (↑2)
    49th - Matsuoka Hana (HKT48 - Team TII, 15,396) (NEW)
    45th - Murashige Anna (HKT48 - Team KIV, 13,058) (REENTER) -13
    41st - Motomura Aoi (HKT48, 13,116) (↓32)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Does anyone have the setlist for the Opening Act? I tried looking for it but could find none

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If you can't find one then I guess someone has to make it....

M1 7th Nusumareta Kuchibiru (SKE48)
    M2 7th Taiyou ga sakamichi wo noboru koro (NMB48)
    M3 7th Only Today (AKB48)
    M4 7th Green Flash (STU48)
    M5 7th Beginner (NMB48)
    M6 7th 12byou (HKT48)
    M7 7th Max Toki 315go (NGT48)
    M8 7th Heavy Rotation
    M9 7th 10nen Zakura
    M10 6th Chance no Junban
    M11 3rd River (BNK48)
    M12 3rd Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe! (D2 and D3)
    M13 3rd Dakitsukou ka? (16th gen)
    M14 1st Shonichi (AKB48)
    M15 1st 47 no Suteki na Machi e (Team 8)

Btw, I listed the performer and not which group the song belongs to. If I didn't state the performer, that means the song is performed by members from various groups (mixed).
    Like always with my post, I'm can't guarantee that it is 100% accurate. I've omitted the MC session from the setlist.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, it was unusually insightful, but still used 10x more words than necessary.

In addition to what @Rurouni provided, ModelPress has a setlist:
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1773445

• Like Like x 3
  13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @onieyez @rka thank you so much for providing those data including sampling for each tier, so on average result the bar is getting higher but really surprised to see 17th on the contrary is getting lower. Does it mean that from 17th to 1st the average vote result is getting lower? (please correct me if I'm wrong) . Maybe this happen because "the big fish" is all retired. But it's really nice to know that fans is still voting hard for new girls (seeing Teacher Teacher sales result). I guess expand the ranking range really did fire up fanbase to vote more too. Kudos to BNK48, the investment on Thailand is no joke, they'll make a strong fanbase out there, congratulations!

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One problem with comparing vote totals from year to year is that the number of ways to vote keeps changing. Fifty percent more votes this year might still represent the same number of fans/voters as in the past.

15. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Thank you guys so so much for the concert setlist <3 It really helped

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think it's also a consequence of the big names being mostly gone now. As much as SKE fans dumped into winning this election, the rest (even HKT) weren't really that invested in the top ranks, and are more concerned with getting their runner up girls to rank well or even rank at all.

• Like Like x 4
  17. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    would you say this is more healthy for the fanbase (lots of girls for everyone to choose to spread their support) even though it means less public success (the public would prefer having a few super famous girls to know the name of)

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, I did :^^;: so I agree with your point.
    After losing my Ori-Kami-7 oshimen, I vote for my new kami-oshi even more than I ever for the previous one.
    I think that fit the example. Raising the bar on the lower rank while the upper rank may not be that inflated.

19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @sscrla @rka ah I get it, I totally forgot there are several ways to vote now. Old pal here, still into classic way buying CD and vote via CD tickets [hehe]. You're right, there are many ways to interpret those graphs, not to mention involvement of overseas sister group on world senbatsu. Basically the same pattern always appear on some tier, but surprisingly diverse on other tier (whoa on undergirls 2013-2015 thoo_O). So the option of fans gone hako is possible right? seeing lots of new name raise up it makes me think when the veteran is already retired it is more important keeping the group alive by putting many girls as possible and work on it afterwards rather than focusing on one big investment for one person. (I don't think it's always right, It didn't apply for NMB tho' :confused:)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    How do you guys feel about this SSK results affecting AKB's 54th single line up?

Will we see different girls represent the sister groups? TanaMiku/Nako instead of Hana for HKT? Akarin instead Miru? Homma or Katomina instead Rika? etc..

will they finally drop renacchi? komiharu and let other girls in? Tomu? Goto moe? Saho?