1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like it was enough for his fanboys to go and tell him about it lol

2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    from Ooya Shizuka blog (https://ameblo.jp/shizuka-oya-we/entry-12385113606.html?timestamp=1529484063):

指原票やねるちゃん票が入ったからだとか言われても全然嬉しい!笑

Is this Keya's Neru she talked about? Oh wow, Neru voted for Shiichan lol. Didn't know they befriend each other after working in Miracle Quiz for awhile.

Where is Annin's shoutout? :gavel:

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Obamina and Sally aren't getting senbatsu spots, so they only need to fit three :p Also, outside of Kami 7, lower senbatsu this year is really random, there's no reason any of them should be fixtures just because they made senbatsu.

NMB and HKT get more because according to every metric besides SSK, they're actually popular outside of their home regions, unlike a certain other group that's wildly popular in Nagoya but kind hmmm elsewhere. They benefit more from such a national push, while SKE does fine just appealing to their local fans.

And as much as certain groups of fans (e.g. Sakae fans, Tomu fans) would love SSK to determine the lineup for the rest of the year, it doesn't. The only single it truly matters for is the one immediately following the election.

Yeah, let me suggest two. Or maybe one. One sounds good.

She was in both Shoot Sign and Negaigoto no Mochigasure, as well as three other management-selected A-sides before that.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I know. But after her withdrawal from last year's election and throwing a bit of shade towards management, I find it unlikely that she'll be included by management again in their senbatsu.

Then again, I would love to be wrong on this one.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The shade she threw in her mobame doesn't even come close to the shade she threw in her first senbatsu speech :p

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think they can't really ignore Tomu now being the third highest ranking AKB girl.
    It would just be ridiculous and it will only push her to graduate, leaving management without her fans' coin.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't think Sally, Hinatan, and Tomu's abandoned is in different level. Senbatsu in SG now mean nothing compare to senbatsu in AKB48's single. SG's single is just focused to local fans. While you're centering SG's single, you will be recognized only by local fans. You can't compare SG's single in the back 4 years ago (while SKE can sell about 700k CD, NMB about 600k) with SG's single now a day. No body really care about SG's stuff now, casual people just know AKB48 Group.

So centering in SG's single is a same level of centering in AKB's B-side single.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Yet they still want to make another sg

I dont get what the hell are they thinking...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yeah it is K46's Neru.

Lol, back to Tomu and SG slots for the rest of the year again? :lol:

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Clearly that's all Sally needs.

11. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well maybe I'm focusing too much on big example like sayanee, sasshi or ogiyuka lol..because tomu is already in kami 7 I think there will be possibility for her to rank up and get more recognition as a representative of sister group because ya know how management treat some girl :glare:.
    These tomu theory is only my imagination anyway :chuffed:, but I also think there's a big impact on being the top tier level of SG too, maybe in terms of SSK not in terms of popularity among general fans..but at least SSK result might increase their recognition rate. It's kind of riffle effect.
    I bet is really simple like money [hehe], clearly they want to keep the business sustainable, but rather than making one product trending and maintain the traction, they choose Starbucks way, opening branch everywhere.

12. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They're abandoned AKB48's members after their successful SSK.
    1st SSK: Amina Sato (she never included in every AKB48 single ecp SSK single)
    2nd SSK: Sayaka Akimoto (they kick her after 2nd SSK)
    3rd SSK: -
    4th SSK: Tomomi Kasai (they kick her after 4rd SSK), Ayaka Umeda (she's transferred to SG and after that she never in choose by management to AKB's senbatsu)
    5th SSK: -
    6th SSK: -
    7th SSK: Tomu Muto (she's not in senbatsu until pre-SSK single)
    8th SSK: Tomu Muto (they skip her after her in the next single even she's number 4 among AKB48 members only)
    9th: -
    10th: ???

So yeah, the worst member treatment in AKB48 is Tomu.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, moeka will fix their problems in 2 or 3 years later if she not gain to much weight

14. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I doubt Moeka will be transferred to another team in three year later, the same chase with Mion.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They'll transfer her to A at the earliest possible opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    If the drama is done shooting, I'm sure they'll put her back in Senbatsu. But I don't think it will be in time for 54th

17. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

I think at this point mgmt will drop Renacchi and Komiharu from 16nin senbatsu (or 20ish-nin senbatsu bcs the last 16nin senbatsu was 3 years ago :gavel:). Moe and Megu will get their first senbatsu this year. Quote me on that.
    As for the SG... Probably they will continue ignoring the SKE senbatsus like the usual lol. NMB's second spot will most likely be switched btw Akarin and Miru for every single. HKT's situation is kinda complicated tho. They got the most member last year and now NakoMiku ranks in senbatsu. I hope that is enough a reason for mgmt to finally drop Hana from senbatsu lol. NGT will probably only get Ogiyuka for the smaller senbatsu.
    I really hope Tomu will finally be a senbatsu staple. And Sahho to be in at least 2 senbatsus this year.

18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think a cute one off might be possible. Just like how they gave Machiarin one. AKS is in an experimental phase. She's old enough such that bringing her to Japan for a few months wouldn't be that impossible.

IDK. Also I want to see Minarun once. SHE DESERVES IT. More so than Sally.

Anyway senbatsu is usually 28.

From Jabaja it'll prob just be
    • Team A: Kato Rena, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui
    • Team K: Kojima Mako
    • Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Juri,
    • Team 4: Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Team 8: Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui
    • Team S: Matsui Jurina
    • Team KII: Oba Mina, Obata Yuna
    • Team E: Suda Akari
    • Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari
    • Team BII: Ota Yuuri
    • Team H: Sashihara Rino, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako
    • Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
    • Team TII: Matsuoka Hana
    • Team NIII: Ogino Yuka, Kato Minami
    • STU48: Takino Yumiko
    • Team BIII: Cherprang
    I'll be happy with this.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 10
  20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol. Jurina could solve world hunger and her haters would still find a way to hate her.. "Look at how smugged she is helping the poor"

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3