1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 54th [NO WAY MAN] (2018/11/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 24, 2018.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I stand corrected.

STU domination by 2021? bring it

• Like Like x 3
  2. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    You nerds

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    April 2021 will be Hiiphone XL's month.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's definitely something dance heavy. The majority of the senbatsu (and the girls dropped) were known ahead of time because the girls mentioned things about a long, all-day recording with tons of dancing leaving them sore everywhere the day afterwards.

Miu managed to avoid leaking anything by not sending mobame or doing social media the day of, and only making one vague, easily missed mention of her fatigue the day after.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Why did no one mention Sayanee? She got completely shafted even though she's graduating...............

6. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

...and go to different places in Asia or Mexico (or the American "South") and you'll get people arguing over spicy food. Or people from the tropics talking about how hot it is and the humidity while people from the American Southwest talking about "dry heat". Do you think that knetz being interested in pristine dance numbers is a terrible thing? Tsk! Variety is good, or else we'll all be robots never even knowing that something else exists. They have every right to critique something based on what they like, just like you have every right to critique something based on what you like. Who cares if 48g can't dance as well as a heavily promoted kpop group from a big Korean company? People who are into perfect dancing! Knetz demand more and they get more. The culture is different around the world...

If anything else, just watch this, which re-launched the career of one of Korea's biggest pop stars in the last decade.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    sayanee will sing 365nichi 1000x times in the (many) end of year music show....

• Like Like x 4
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    OMG!! Takeuchi Miyu has entered Senbatsu before her graduation!

9. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Plot twist: AKS is getting into the video-game/movie business and is practicing their CGI so they purposely chose a front line that will likely be MIA during a lot of the promos so they can CGI the fuck out of them.

You can’t tell me that Mountain-chan into CGI Jurinator combo wasn’t just a coincidence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. rmn89

rmn89 Member

If they trying to get the main spotlight back to akb (not the sister groups) . Then I guess the stars is lining up by themselves. With Jurina Hiatus. Sayanee graduation and Sakura with her duty in Izone. I just going to be an optimist and I think this as a way of AKB revival as the pioneer of the groups and chance to reclaiming their role as the main event.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    So, Sakura will missed Tokyo Olympic 2020 if akb48 really participant as opening artist..her loss
    More importantly, bside must including Team's song

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

How is she shafted if she's centering her final single over in NMB? I think it's quite nice of them to leave her out of this Senbatsu actually. It lightens her load of responsibilities a bit on top of driving the idea home that NMB's fanbase needs to get their act together and start caring about more than just Sayanee or the group will soon become so obsolete they'll get axed out of existence.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She only got shafted by the lack of NMB representation. This single will be released long after she's gone.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wonder if one of the bsides will be Sentimental Train with Jurina. :^^;:

Cause Sayanee is graduating at the end of October and this single comes out at the end of November?

I think the linear nature of time made it obvious as to why.

AKB is NOT participating in the Olympics and it was never the plan for them to participate.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 2
  16. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

are they trying to dismiss the fact that nakai had a scandal and dropped in rank this year? ...because wth.
    also where is mako when she (imo) just regained her momentum smh

at least miyu is in senbatsu. that's enough to make me happy

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  17. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Honestly my only comments on this single so far is: yay for miyu but sad that tomu isn't in it. I'm looking forward to the actual song I hope it's good. I almost want to consider this as a "filler" single as I feel like it's only being used to promote I-zone/pd48. I am really shocked that Sakura, Hitomi and Nako will be gone from 48 activities for 2.5 years it's like they graduated but not really since they'll come back (but after a long time). That means no sousenkyo for 2 years, so Sakura will keep true to her word of not joining sousenkyo next year and I wonder how Nako feels about not joining sousenkyo since she did really well this year. Hiichan must also be shocked that she wont be doing any team 8 stuff for quite some time.

18. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Justice for NMB

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Conspiracy theory: What if Sakura knew ahead of time that she’ll be in the final group so she said 2018 will be her last SSK? I mean, if you think about it, she has nothing to lose. She has a chance of becoming 1st, she won’t be able to participate in SSK for almost 3 years, and by the time she comes back, she’ll probably be close to graduating anyways.

come at me with the dislikes Sakura oshis

• Agree x 9
    • Dislike x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Doubt it.
    I don't think many of them knew about the contract thing.

Sure, it was rumoured, but I doubt many girls from the 48 side would have applied if they knew the result would be to go on hiatus for so long.
    Or maybe they knew and that's why Miru has been apparently not so sure about the whole thing.

One thing is for sure, AKS has handled this horribly.
    The whole 2.5 year thing should have been disclosed from the beginning.

There should be a transition period until the end of the year at least or so. Many fans have HS tickets for those three girls and now they have to go through the long ass process of asking for refunds. Why not let the girls participate in those HS events and allow them to say goodbye to their fans? Just cancelling everything is a damn mess.

Also, if IZONE debuts on Octoner 21st and that's when Sakura, Nako and Hiichan disappear... what's gonna happen from then until November 28th, when this single is released?
    Are they really going to release a single on Music Station and say Oh, yeah, Sakura is the center, but she is in Korea now, so just imagine her dancing with us!?? Is Jurina gonna come back and take the center as a consolation prize from losing the ST promotions? Like, at least let the girls enjoy their last AKB activities...

I can't believe Mnet has been able to trick AKS into signing such an unbalanced contract.
    Cause, what is the Japanese side to get from this? Literally nothing. Sakura, Nako and Hiichan will gain popularity in Korea until the next survival bunch comes and that'll be it.

Anyway, the song better be good.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1