Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^ it is Sunday so people generally feel more certain that they are free, or already back from wherever they are on that long weekend. Or just have better gimmick. Lol...

Not enough to block it :fear:

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

This is now the 3rd single in a row they haven't done special stages at all (technically 4th but they never did special/matsuri stages on sousenkyo voting ticket singles anyway). For the previous single most HS events were not at Makuhari but they still didn't do any special stages. Not sure about the lack of space thing cos plenty of them were held at Makuhari back in 2017/18.

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They probably didn't do special stage because it is not really profitable. Even during the later HS, Sayanee had a hard time selling out her special stage. The problem with special stage is that a person can only buy one per slot/performance unless that person is feeling generous. There was also a problem where you need to plan your HS more carefully if you choose to attend the special stage since it will take a lot of your time. When they did it the first time it did sell a lot but over time I think people mainly just want to get close with the idol, thus HS take the top priority.

As for Gatanee, I don't think it is an empty order. If that is an empty order then it is a weak attempt at it since from the 3rd round you can buy unlimited amount of HS. Usually you'll see a lot more sold out when someone want to troll the idol with an empty order. Considering that Ayakani is still zero, I believe Gatanee number come from her fans.

Some more HS detail
    Members without gimmick
    Mukaichi Mion, Yahagi Moeka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Oguri Yui, Matsui Jurina, Suda Akari, Shiroma Miru, Ota Yuuri, Sashihara Rino, Tanaka Miku, Ogino Yuka, Takino Yumiko
    *only Moeka that is new to this group

Members that previously without gimmick (but with gimmick now)
    Yokoyama Yui, Soda Sarina, Nakai Rika, Homma Hinata.
    Iirc, Soda Sarina and Homma Hinata were without gimmick only for NWM (not counting voting singles like Teacher Teacher). So they probably tried to do it without gimmick but didn't sell well, thus back to gimmick.

As for why Yokoyama Yui only do the early 2 dates, probably because she has an undisclosed project that has been planned from last year. She was also not included in the last 2 NWM HS which is on May this year. The NWM HS schedule was out on early Oct last year.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I'm relieved for Mikurin, her fans really stepped up and she's doing good: #2 in RH and such good HS already (I don't remember her ever being this close to 10 slots in such a short time)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Indeed. None of the speculation regarding her selling a slot or not really matters until the day of the event and people can see how the queues are. We'll see if she actually attends or if she flakes out because of the prospect of getting criticism from fans.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

and not sold out yet, even a random kenkyuusei girl can do better than her :fp:
    is there any reason to keep her at frontline senbatsu :confused:

• Like x 7
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    ohta pro...

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yeah you're right. The novelty wore off pretty quickly. Looking back at the numbers, out of the 260 total special stage slots only 25 slots ever sold out and 14 of those were Sayanee's anyway (who was kind of an outlier). Overall for the group as a whole seems like it made financial sense to just stick to the regular handshake game -they are a sure thing with low risk and you can rely on fans buying multiple tickets. I guess Sayanee (and I forgot Sakura too) stopping handshake events was more like just adding another nail in the coffin lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

And here hmm.. Just Wow.

10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    She will be in Fukuoka only, and AKB48 members are really selling bad in Fukuoka compared to Makuhari Messe. Only Naachan, Yuiri, Yuiyui, and Yukirin sold out some slots in Fukuoka.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, but Naachan and Yuiri sold out all of them, not just some!

Now, songs and PVs, please.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^Sorry, my bad. I know they sold out all slots but I didn't explain well jajaja

What it means without gimmick? I bought two tickets for Mion with the name: ご来場認定カードサイン会. I'll get something by lottery or not?

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My understanding is that you can win by lottery a signed 'certificate' which looks something like this example I've found online which has been signed by Yukirin (I'm hoping to win one from her at the HS I'll be attending):

i-img867x1200-1528976171vyfuto32599.jpg

However does anyone know whether or not that's correct?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The true non gimmick HS is only for the voting single (like Teacher Teacher).
    In this case, the "non gimmick" does have a lottery for winning a card with sign and message, but it probably doesn't take a lot of time to do it vs gimmick like 1s/2s thus the non gimmick slot (even with the card thing) should have more HS/slot vs the other gimmicks.
    A member HS result do change drastically when going from gimmick to all non gimmick slots (and vice versa). Some of it may have to do with a lot of people prioritizing the gimmick more, but at the same time the difference is too big if it is only because of that.
    For example, after the 3rd round Hinatan numbers were 5/28 (51st), 0/36 (53rd and 54th), 3/30 (55th). On 53rd and 54th single she had all non gimmick slot. Her final result were 9/33 (51st), 4/36 (53rd), 0/36 (54th). To be fair, her 54th single result was probably affected by NGT48 4th single (thus ended up 0). Also another consideration is that 51st single is probably the single were fans try to save some money because it was the pre-voting single. Pre-voting single (like 51st and the current 55th) is probably the single where for most member will be their worst performing sales of the year.
    Other example is Yumirin. 11/29 (51st), 33/36 (53rd), 17/36 (54th). Since the 54th single she is in the non gimmick group. Her current pace for 55th single is similar to the 54th. Not sure if she will reach 17 sold out slots tho with STU releasing their 2nd single.

@David61 yes, that is correct.

• Informative Informative x 5
  15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The signed cards look different from event to event, but what @David61 posted is essentially what it is.

And as far as time...Granted, it depends on the individual member, but in many cases those "signed item" prize queues go a lot slower, especially in the cases where the members can write additional messages. The members are also talking to the fan while they are signing, so that slows down the process too. So this is based only on my personal experience, but it has almost always felt like the "signed item" slots take longer than the 1-shot/2-shot slots.

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you for the answers!

I wanted to know if the NGT Assault Case affected on NGT's members HS results so I'll compare the third and fourth between 51st, 52nd, 53nd and 54th.
    Tomorrow we will know the results of fourth round so it will be nice to have the results to compare!!

3rd round
    Only NGT48 members. I didn't put Mahohon since we can't compare.

51st
    Hinata Homma (5/28(1))
    Nishigata Marina (4/28(1)
    Ogino Yuka (2/28(3))
    Oguma Tsugumi (0/18(1))

52nd (SSK)

53rd

05/30(1) Nishigata Marina
    00/36(2) Ogino Yuka
    02/24(1) Oguma Tsugumi
    01/24 Nakamura Ayuka
    01/18 Nara Miharu
    01/06 Sugahara Riko

54th

07/30 Nishigata Marina

4th round
    51st
    Ogino Yuka (Team NIII) (8/28)
    Nishigata Marina (Team NIII) (7/28)
    Homma Hinata (Team NIII) (7/28)
    Oguma Tsugumi (Team NIII) (1/18)

52nd (Well, it's SSK single so we don't have to compare with this results)
    22/30 Kato Minami
    18/18 Nara Miharu
    17/36 Nishigata Marina
    12/36 Ogino Yuka
    12/36 Honma Hinata
    12/24 Nakamura Ayuka
    06/18 Nishimura Nanako
    05/36 Nakai Rika
    05/14 Sato Anju
    05/12 Seiji Reina
    04/24 Oguma Tsugumi

53rd
    10/30(3) Nishigata Marina
    03/36(2) Ogino Yuka
    01/30 Kato Minami
    01/24 Takakura Moeka
    02/24(1) Oguma Tsugumi
    02/24 Nakamura Ayuka
    02/18 Nara Miharu
    01/36(2) Homma Hinata

54th
    13/30(2) Nishigata Marina
    00/06(1) Ando Chikana(D3)
    01/11 Nara Miharu

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/002942.html
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1095170633636298753
    Title: Jiwaru DAYS (ジワるDAYS)

Sashihara Rino's graduation song:
    Sasshi's solo

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1095170720462598144
    AKB48 senbatsu:
    Asai Nanami, Ota Nao, Onishi Momoka, Oda Erina, Kato Rena, Gyoten Yurina, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Shiori (8), Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Taniguchi Megu, Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, yamada Nanami, Yokoyama Yui (8).

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1095170878365609985
    Sakamichi AKB:
    Umezawa Minami, Umeyama Cocona, Ozono Momoko, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kato Shiho, Kubo Shiori, Koike Minami, Kosaka Nao, Kobayashi Yui, Saito Kyoko, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sasaki Mirei, Shitao Miu, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Miku, Habu Mizuho, Fukuoka Seina, Yahagi Moeka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki, Watanabe Miho.

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1095171211837943808
    New Unit:
    Ishida Chiho, Umeyama Cocona, Oguma Tsugumi, Kubo Satone, Suenaga Oka, Yahagi Moeka, Watanabe Akari.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 11
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What does it mean?

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SakamichiAKB 2019
    AKB48: Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Fukuoka Seina, Yahagi Moeka, Yamauchi Mizuki,
    NMB48: Umeyama Cocona
    HKT48: Tanaka Miku
    STU48: Takino Yumiko
    Nogizaka46: Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko, Shiori Kubo, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
    Keyakizaka46: Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Habu Mizuho
    Hinatazaka46: Shiho Kato, Kosaka Nao, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Mirei, Watanabe Miho

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That's the new Miyazaki representative.

• Creative Creative x 2