1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

Yamamoto ayaka 2.0
    now management working really hard to push this girl (being in 2 song in akb single along with other "new gen"). Guess aayan forgotten now?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Would someone Kindly split this down further into teams and generations lol

At least it's better than having more 46g girls than 48g girls in an AKB48 single...

Which is already a lot better than most of AKB >.<

And the same can be said for most songs on AKB singles...

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

SakamichiAKB 2019

AKB48 Team K: Yahagi Moeka
    AKB48 Team B: Fukuoka Seina
    AKB48 Team 4: Yamauchi Mizuki
    AKB48 Team 8: Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu
    NMB48: Umeyama Cocona
    HKT48: Tanaka Miku
    STU48: Takino Yumiko

Nogizaka46 3rd gen: Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko, Shiori Kubo, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
    Keyakizaka46 1st gen: Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Habu Mizuho
    Hinatazaka46 1st gen: Shiho Kato, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Mirei
    Hinatazaka46 2nd gen: Kosaka Nao, Watanabe Miho

Here!

it's a good line-up imo. a lot of my favs included like Yuiyui, Rinrin, Moeka, Yumirin for 48G, and Mizuki, Yoda, Yuuka, Suzumon, Miichan, Nao, Miho, Shiho for 46G. Actually I like most of this line-up LOL I wish it had a bit less members though. Looking forward to it since SakamichiAKB songs are usually very good!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And three of the four Team 8s are also on Team A, which might explain why there's no other Team A rep.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I know I'm speaking to AKB fans and this has a good chance of being very unpopular, but please allow me to make a case for justifying a Nogi centre.

There have been seven AKB-Nogizaka collabs now, including SakamichiAKB, NogizakaAKB, Mayuzaka46 and now the Izone collab.
    5 on AKB singles, one on an AKB member solo single, one on a Nogizaka album.
    The centres have been: Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna, Kojima Haruna, Kojima Haruna, Hirate Yurina, Nagahama Neru, Miyawaki Sakura and Jang Won-Young.
    Significantly, the last one is on this single and has a 48G (yes, hiatus) member centring.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hina has one member in their 3rd gen (Hinano) and she's not included. There are nine members in the 2nd gen, two of them are in the song. Keya's 2nd gen members haven't been included in their own singles so it doesn't make sense to me to have them in a SakamichiAKB song before that.

As for the song itself I'm 100% convinced it will be a Hina center, most likely Kosaka Nao.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  7. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I'm loving the push :) Cocona <3<3

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That's a great idea! How about on the next Nogi single?

• Like Like x 16
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Thank you my love <4 I've been trying to learn more about the zaka girls and this is most helpful.

Ok but who? I thought it would be Ashurin but she's not in the line up..

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Agree! Since Sakamichi is so much more popular and relevant now as how many 46 fans love to rub in, how about giving poor ol AKB some exposure and put the SakamichiAKB song on a 46G single for a change? ;)

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Old Old x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sure..? I never asked to let Nogizaka members be in an AKB single. But if AKB wants Nogi fans to keep buying their singles every year...

@wetpantsu depends on the theme. Each of the 5 members is a different personality type altogether. I'm betting on an AKB-type song this year looking at the costume hints so Mizuki would be the best fit.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ayaka got some quality screen time on AKBingo and became No1 Lucky Girl... All for nothing it seems.
    Maybe they decided on the senbatsu last year when her good luck wasn't active yet. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Aayaka is the Center of her team and Cocona gets high HS numbers lately. NMB needs more representives for the future

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    still can't believe my keyaki oshi is going to be on more songs than my akb oshi lol

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They add another date for 55th single HS
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/info/002943.html
    May 3rd, Intex Osaka.
    You can start to order it tomorrow/today/Wednesday 18:00.
    The details isn't out yet (how many slots, gimmicks, participating members, etc).

16. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

No need to push Aayan anymore, she’s plenty popular already but Coco could use some more spotlight I love her aura

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Isn't 557 actually more popular than her? And by "popular" I don't mean "being known" (like Riripon), I really mean popular, having real fans.

Not at all. They're both being pushed as NMB's future faces, but now it's 557's turn.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I actually don't mind seeing Momoko and Yoda W-center this year's SakamichiAKB song though!

I won't say Ayaka is popular after looking at her SSK results in the last few years though...

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

It's actually hard for nmb members to rank in (she was #111 in last ssk) but she's now front row in nmb and I think the majority of nmb fans like her.

Yuuri would really fit with the SakamichiAKB unit (even centering it) but they just keep ignoring her.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Seichan posted a pic with Hinatazaka46's Saito Kyoko (and implied that the MV had already been filmed) as soon as the SakamichiAKB senbatsu was announced. Matching outfits = uniforms? Most of the outfits are blurred out, but judging by what we can see, it looks like the song might have a more cute and upbeat image than typical sakamichi collabs?

DzL1VzPUcAAvv25.jpg

The pink collars and white ruffly sleeves don't exactly scream typical Keyaki lol. I'm guessing a Hinatazaka center for sure, or mayyybe Nogi.

• Like Like x 5