1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my hope
    Team A:Yuihan,Miion,Rei
    Team K:Komiharu,Tomu,Mako,Moeka
    Team B:Juri,Yukirin,Seichan,Megu,Saho
    Team 4:Naachan,Zukki,Yuiri
    Team 8:Berin,Yuiyui,Yokoyui,Hijirin
    SKE48:Jurina,Yunana
    NMB48:Mirurun,Cocona
    HKT48:Mikurin,Hirona
    NGT48:Rika,Hinnatan
    STU48:Yumirin,Chiho

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Honestly I would like Ogiyuka out but they even let her declare that she wanted to take first at this year's SSK so.. Well, she's probably in but they don't want to announce it now so as to not get flack for it.

WHAT I WANT:
    A: Yuihan, Annin
    K: Miichan, Moeka
    B: Yukirin, Juri
    4: Naachan, Yuiri, Zukki
    8: Yuiyui, Berin
    E: Dasu
    N: Akarin
    H: Sasshi
    BIII: Cherprang, Music

Yukirin x Sasshi wCenter

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    That's sad. I'd like Miion to center a B-side regularly to make it up. How about you?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not saying I don't want Mion to center, it's just when I look at Takamina and Yuihan, that being General Manager seemed like so much work that they never got a center position (except for Takamina's planned last single participation). I think Yuihan might have received one, had she joined later and had the same monomentum, but she joined at a time when it was still an Acchan solo ride.

I personally like Tsubasa wa Iranai and Mion is really pretty and I think she sings decently, so I would like her to center a song (even if it's a B-side). I just consider it somewhat unlikely. Maybe she'll get a last one before becoming GM

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There's just enough room for A, K, B, 4, and two Team 8 songs (East + West) on the DVD versions. Not sure what they'd put on the theater edition in that case, however.

I'm expecting sales on this single to fall below the million mark, so I'd kind of rather Naachan not center it (as much as I do want another Naachan center). However, if they can accept that as inevitable, maybe it's time to do what they should have done years ago, and release a pure AKB48 single.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

What makes you think the sales will drop?! As it has been reasonably stable the last few singles.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Low-key announcement, and delayed senbatsu reveal. NGT drama. Spring single usually the worst seller of the year (with the exception of KnBMB).

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We just don’t know though.

The Jabaja HS sales were abysmal and we still got the million on the first day.

If Sasshi is in senbatsu they’ll probably parade her around and promote it in every possible music show, so even if she doesn’t center it, they’ll get some promo thanks to that.

I would love for girls like Seichan, Megutan and Moekyun to get in senbatsu, but I feel like management doesn’t see them as senbatsu material and they’d rather give those spots to SG girls.

Ohwell, as long as the majority are AKB and we’re not in a 11gatsu situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

Since JKT48 will release an Ori Song. I think... JKT48 Member will made to this Single maybe.. Just maybe..
    And i dont think BNK and other will made it fast enough wkwkwk

JKT has a Struggle a lot. Not like BNK. JKT deserve more

Mod note: Do not double post. Click on edit and add to your first post.

Nope.. Uh uh.. BNK Members as senbatsu is nope. Let JKT first

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

This doesnt make any sense lol

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Mion is ace material not captain/GM material for me.

Let's find out if Renacchi is senbatsu, if she isn't then she may follow Mako soon.

Yupi & Ayana then. I know Yupi doesn't speak Japanese but she speaks Chinese as she's of Chinese descent but she's the face of JKT48 now while Ayana is a half Japanese born and grew in Osaka until she moved to a municipality just east of Jakarta because her father term as a diplomat working in Indonesian consulate in Osaka ended and he was transferred back to Indonesia.

Wait what? Did anyone think a single with overseas group members should be 56th that is used for sousenkyo?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

Speaking as an Indonesian... Can't understand the obsession of some fans in wanting to include JKT members in an AKB single. We have enough girls as it is with many who aren't even given any chance! Rather than including another sister group member hopefully we get a few other native AKB girls as senbatsu staples. Tomu is Kami-7 last sousenkyo, management can't possibly ignore her again right?? *crossing fingers* It's dumb that she's only been in less than 10 A-side (and half of them were 30+nin senbatsu where she's not part of media senbatsu) despite her result.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 3
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nah, that's because someone included BNK girls in senbatsu list :fear:

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't know if Sasshi wants to center this song, it took management a lot to make her centering the Bug single (and that was in her own group). This single needs some kind of hype to keep it running, considering how abysmal spring singles sales usually are and the NGT situations is still up in the air.

10nen Sakura continuation seems like a good idea, it's been a while since the last time we had a Sakura themed single too. How does it gonna work for the MV tho, considering the members who are alive in the original MV both already graduated :^^;:

15. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

Is it too soon to wish for a Yuiyui-Moeka W-center? :fear: Or maybe save that for sounsenkyo voting single instead.:^^;:

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I meant that overseas groups participation should be 56th single that is used for sousenkyo. ……………… ._.

17. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I hope Nana centers that single, with Yuiyui and Moeka right behind her, because she's the best chance for AKB to get #2 (and perhaps #1) SSK position

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just who is going to be Yuko's child ?

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wait what? Wasn't Acchan and Yuko's setting in 10nen Zakura is in 2019? So technically speaking, Yuko is still pregnant.
    But so is Acchan.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Her successor obvs Muto Tomu Mukaichi Mion.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1