1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 57th [Shitsuren, Arigatou] (2020/03/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Back in Teacher Teacher era team 8 members were included in the other teams' songs. Also, team 8 has got many songs lately, so it's fair enough for other teams to get their songs, too. However, the demand for team songs doesn't seem as high, so units are probably a more interesting choice for the fans

2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Prolly it could be:
    1. Senbatsu
    2A. Next gen unit
    2B. Miichan's grad song
    2C. Sakamichi48/IZ*4648 2.0
    2T. Aisuru hito

3. binredditstg48

binredditstg48 Kenkyuusei

4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Does the singing competition specify that the song needs to be in AKB single? With Moeka leaving before she got her reward, they probably will switch to the runner up and she's an NMB girl so that reward will probably be in NMB single (Kano's solo was also in SKE single too).

Something tells me that they're gonna make a competition for the newly formed units and the winner will get a coupling + MV, since the other two spots might have been occupied already. Miichan will deffo get a graduation song and SakamichiAKB might be in there cause it's spring single.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You know, most idol media just copy pastes what AKS sends them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I had forgotten about Aisuru Hito and Miichan ñññ
    So yeah, that's probably how it'll look like.

Not specified, but seeing that Kano got one, I imagine they were gonna continue with it. But then Moeka went and announced she was graduating, so they're probably grasping at straws trying to do something with it. I guess giving it to the second girl works just as well.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    imagine if we get a 1st gen song for miichan's grad song

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Let her have her moment jfc

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

and give the center to Acchan <3

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    LOL that genuinely made me laugh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    1 miilion sales secured again :awesome:

She's more like Yuiyui 2.0 (or Mayuyu 3.0) than Sakura 2.0...
    So IZ*ONE is going to be permanent group? :censored:

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Anyone knows the group formation for this single?

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Not been reveal yet (Just the Senbatsu + Some details on the single).

14. binredditstg48

binredditstg48 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I’m getting the hang of it now. ‘YuuNaa is Yuko & Maeda!’ is another as well :fp:

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I hate the fact that it's actually probable lol.

I want Miichan to choose members and graduates that she wanted to take part tbh. "First Gen Song" especially if they can get Acchan would probably create a diversion from the fact that she's graduating.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't mind Acchan or any other 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen being there ....and they can shine and have as much sceentime as they want ..... but if all that happens ... I want Miichan to center and have the most screentime, she earned that ... everything else is just insulting
    F*ck it, they had Sakura center with the Kami-7 around her in Kimi wa Melody .... so they can't at least do the same for Miichan, imho everybody wins.

all this is of course assuming there will be a Miichan graduation song ... which I still doubt.

and yeah, it would be best if Miichan chooses her best friends ... but that must be a pretty large senbatsu with original members and Minegish Team 4 and Team K members (and Sasshii ;) )

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Probably Moeka will still get her song. Whether it will be included in the CD or not... well, I'm more on the side of not, especially if they put Aisuru Hito on the theater ed, because then you'll need to make MV for Moeka solo song and it will be kinda weird to have a solo song MV for a member that already graduated. I think Moeka will get her solo song and perform it at the February 4th finalist live and that will be it.

As for Miichan grad song, well, Miichan has said at least 2 times already (1st one on AKB ANN and the 2nd one when she wrote the letter for Naachan's 2019 seitansai) that if she get a grad song, she want Naachan to stand next to her. And maybe after YuuNaacon, she probably want YuuNaa to stand next to her. So if her grad song doesn't have at least Naachan stand next to Miichan, you know someone probably interfered too much with the senbatsu/formation for that song.
    edit: actually, on ANN 170315 she said that, probably jokingly, that she want Naachan to center her grad song :^^;:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Nah, I think that's the captain in Miichan talking ... Naachan is one of her children and like Sayaka did, she'll so anything to protect/promote them ... and if Miichan wants that ... I'm ok with that as well
    (but I kinda thought she was talking about the graduation concert and to be honest, I think that should have ample opportunity for all her friends to appear)

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'd completely forgotten about this one

In all honesty, how many 1st Gen members can everyone really remember besides Acchan, Takamina, Kojiharu, Miichan, Tomochin, Mariko, Maimai and maybe Yukarin (Sato Yukari)? I just went to the wiki to see all the names and I can't think of any faces for these names

Usami Yuki, Urano Kazumi, Oe Tomomi, Orii Ayumi, Kawasaki Nozomi, Komatani Hitomi, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Hirajima Natsumi, Hoshino Michiru, Masuyama Kayano, Watanabe Shiho

Narita Risa sounds familiar (was she in Skirt Hirari?) and I think Hitomi and Hana I remember from SDN, although also not well enough to picture a face.

On another note, for Miichan's grad song the people I'd like to see are:
    • Takamina and Kojiharu (No3b)
    • Komiharu, Miion, Renacchi, Miyupon, Yukarun (Minegishi Team 4)
    • Manami, Ayanan, Tomu, Mogi (Minegishi Team K)
    I'm not sure if she's got enough popularity to get a solo like Kojiharu, Mayuyu and Sasshi. And part of her appeal in the later years was her guiding role as a captain, so it would be nice to see a video like Senaka Kotoba, where her kouhai send her off.

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How can you forget Urano kazumi a.k.a CinDy? She was the one who lead Team B (3rd gen) at their debut, hirajima natsumi also in Team B at their debut, she was also in Watarirouka Hashiritai. I remember Nozomin from AKBingo, Kayanon was the most petite member in 1st gen IIRC, and Nakanishi Rina because of her um....post idol career.

• Agree Agree x 2