Single AKB48 60th single [Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss] (2022/10/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 6, 2022.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just feel bad for Nonchan, she hasn't sold out a single slot this entire time :( She also started out with a slot less than all other KKS (which was probably due to other conflicts, such as academics etc but still).

I can't remember right now if Hirata Yuki sold out a slot, but I'm pretty confident Sorara and Hotechan have both sold out a slot at one point at least.

I also feel bad for Erii, I think this is the worst performing sales for a center position in quite a long time. I've only been doing these lists since NmHmR, but Naachan consistently sold out for NmHmR and Hiichan sold out for Moto Kare desu. I don't know about Zukky's sales for Shitsuren Arigatou, but she's been pretty good for all three past singles, so I'd be surprised if she sold poorly? Someone cmiiw.

Before that was Sustainable, and although I don't have the exact numbers, I remember people saying Moeka was a HS sales monster.

The previous centers before that (in descending order) were Sasshi, Miyawaki Sakura, Jurina, Yuiyui, Naachan, Mayuyu, Sasshi, Jurina + Sakura... The last surprise center before this single was probably Miion for Tsubasa wa Iranai, which seems the only logical member to sell low at the time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Moeka was all set to be THE ace of akb.. she has the x factor too (although she is not my cup of tea) . But u cant deny she has the presence and the potential

I wonder if she and management pulled the plug too fast (because of u know what)..they didnt have to so this is either a bad pr movement or that moeka wants to be with the guy.

Zukky.. i wonder why they didnt try to give her another chance to be centers. I am sure she does well in cute songs (

But tbh i kinda like eri as a choice because it is so unpredictable, extra. Yeah the management kinda billed too hard on her sns engagement. But i think it works in the sense that she becomes much more confident than before

3. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Don't feel bad for Erii, feel bad for other center candidates that got robbed by Erii. Erii never deserved center in the first place (let alone senbatsu) and that's simply why her sales are a disaster.

Personally, I think Yuiyui and Zukki deserves another chance at center. Perhaps they can do double center. Or just throw a Remi center.. If they can do Erii center, why not Remi center? :rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm guessing they've been planning on getting Erii to be center for a while now. Erii became NyanNyan Kamen R2 for a reason, I think in the lead up to her centering, she was supposed to travel around Japan as that character to build up hype. But then the pandemic hit and halted all plans. I think it would have been better if they continued with this path, Erii does need to build up hype before centering, I guess management just couldn't wait anymore, maybe they have other plans in line that can't be rescheduled and pushed back anymore.
    [​IMG]

Before that, Erii also starred in a reality TV series, that probably got the eyes of management on Erii.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 5
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've managed to find some figures for Shitsuren Arigatou, it's for the 3rd round of the first resales in February 2020 (which ISTR is when the plug had to be pulled due to the onset of the Covid pandemic):
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-31860.html

The top 3 are Yuiri, YuiYui (each with 45/45) and Naachan (with 40/40). The sales still included sister group members - Zukkii is 9th with 21/45, but if you exclude the two HKT members above her (Nappi and Hana) then she would have been 7th. Personally I've had mixed experiences with Zukkii in online talks and even though she's my ni-oshi I've decided to give her a miss for this single but I'm happy to see that she's sold out and I'll definitely buy tickets for her for the next one.

Delving back further in that blog I've linked to above I've found some figures for Sustainable. To maintain a comparison I've picked the figures again for the 3rd round of the first resales (but there were later rounds this time):
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-30797.html

The blog owner has this time separated members into groups and teams but overall for AKB the top sellers are Yuiri, Naachan, Yukirin, YuiYui, Berin and Naru with all slots sold out. Moeka's figure is 19/28. It's difficult to make exact comparisons due to differing numbers of slots but she seems to be less than Kubo Satone (23/27), Zukkii (26/31) and Ota Nao (28/39).

I haven't gone back any further in time but the blog goes as far as Tsubasa wa Iranai and it includes 2-shot sales for the 8th and 9th albums so there's plenty of opportunities for number-crunching. :^^;: (the link is https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-255.html)

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Yukinee has never sold out a slot, neither is Hotechan, Nonchan and Yukitan.
    The 17ki HS sold out ranking from the beginning till now is: Erichan > Aichan > Mizumin > Sorara > Kokko > Mayuu > Yukinee=Nonchan=Hotechan=Yukitan.
    But for the non sold-out members, Yukinee has SNS number that push her to higher ranking
    Moeka sold like hot cake back then, she was considered the next Acchan. Erii can never compare to Moeka for all factors: HS-sales, talents, stage presence,...
    You don't need to feel bad for Erii, no one expect her to sold out a great number of slots like the previous ones both management or fans. Before chosen to be the center, she had the worst HS-sales in Moto Kare so the management just don't care about her HS numbers at all. They only care about her SNS popularity and it works in some way.

Idk but I feel like Mahopyon even has more chance to be solo center than Zukky, I expect a WCenter YuiZukki more than a solo center. Maybe staff expected her to be in the same level with Yuiyui after Shitsuren but she failed to reach their expectation so they don't give her the center anymore? Even Yuiyui hasn't got another chance so more chance for Zukky is quite far. But I'd love a WCen Yui-Zukky with Hiichan as the hidden center in 2nd row for a cute idolish song.

Remi-Hiyuka and 17ki are coming and they are more younger than Erii. Why they have to pass young and potential younger girls for Erii the one only get hype on SNS but sale worst in senbatsu.
    Erii will be good to go the beauty route and become a relevant member like Akarin of NMB, just doesn't fit to be AKB48 center.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Feeling sorry for Erii? I can't feel sorry for her when there are members who have consistently sold more than her and have better performances in other AKB activities that imply wota emptying their pockets that aren't even selected for AKB's senbatsu and may have considered graduation thanks to that. Imagine how miserable they felt, how painful it was for them and for their fans that no matter what they do it's pointless while an Erii fan can enjoy AKB to its fullest without having to do a damn thing.

Not... really. She did sell well, enough to be a staple senbatsu member, but she never sold out all of her slots. When she was in AKB people would say that her being in the senbatsu is one thing, but center right in her second senbatsu was a bit too much from DH. And that was when handshakes were still a thing and she could pull wota's hands to her chest.

She's the next center. You know these things months before they happen because DH isn't exactly the most subtle of agencies. Like we all know Remi is going to be in the next senbatsu.

Does it? AKB sales keep getting worse, we're still out of the Kouhaku, we're not even nominated for the Nihon Record Taishou anymore. When was the last time that happened? Let's be honest here, as much as you like Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss this single was a huge failure. Sure, Moto Kare desu wasn't nominated either but at least it was in Momoiro Uta Gassen! Was it Erii's fault? Of course not. But whatever DH is trying to do isn't working. They can say it's trending as many times as they wish but reality is a bitch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I agree. The chance for Naamin (and also Nagi) to be chosen for senbatsu next single if it's still 16-nin is much lower than the next Chiba Erii or Omori Maho center. Erii gets everything with no HS all-sold-out, no SHOWROOM, no stage presence, no vocal or dance so why I have to feel sorry for such a girl?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Next single will be decisive tho. I don't think they'll keep the 16nin senbatsu, because these 16 currently selected ones are pretty much girls who don't matter what happen, they'll be senbatsu, so I bet that they'll expand the senbatsu again in order to put Manaka, Naamin, Saho and even Erichan. Because I mean...Mogi was selected because she was doing really well on HS. So why not to select the latter 4 girls then? The 4 of them are selling out all of their slots. From my point of view, DH has no choice but to select them. I know things were never fair in AKB, but if these girls aren't senbatsu the next single...it will look really bad for AKB (from the wotas'point of view, of course).

And we still have Remi as a strong candidate for senbatsu. At least for the next one I don't think we'll have to worry about 18ki...even if they are revealed March/April, I think their ace will be senbatsu only in the 62nd.
    If the management is not willing to drop none of the 15 current senbatsu girls (excluding Naachan, of course), they have no choice but to expand the senbatsu. But they won't drop no one lol.

10. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Such a toxic discussion. The only thing we can change is to buy the goods and CDs and that's it. Share 48G, comment below the view with more than 5 words and watch the videos until for more than 90 seconds. So the latest music gets charted at social media and Youtube.

I personally think Erii was a good choice. She looked well in every video and performance. I guess she is going some kind of Akarin or Itano route. And it is not all about talent. DH is clearly building up a new Gen with popular girls and stars. And I guess Erii just is one of the popular girls (online). :)

And what did Erii do? She has been so long in AKB. Unless Moeka and some other who were hardcore pushed. She trained for so many years and had more theater performences with AKB. I glad that one of the theater girls gets a push to the front. This shows every girl can be pushed by the likes of management.

Get over the HS. I never used my codes so that doesnt mean a lot.

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That is stretching. Let's face it. Regardless who the center is, if the other variable remains, akb would still not be invited into JRA.

The way jra works (in case of akb) is that they always nominate akb single that has the highest sales that year, even if that single is not the most significant. Heavy rotation, despite being a massive hit, was not selected because akb has a single sold much higher than heavy rotation.

Even if akb ends up being nominated, i dont think this single is the one being nominated.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    9th Sales 3rd Round (27th to 29th of December 2022)

Slots for the January talks have been removed

12/12 (–12) Okada Nana (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    12/12 (–12) Okabe Rin (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    12/12 (–12) Honda Hitomi (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    08/08 (–08) Iwatate Saho (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–8 slots)
    01/08 (–08) Chiba Erii (–8 slots)
    01/08 (+00) Fukuoka Seina (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Shimizu Maria (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Nagano Serika (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Komiyama Haruka (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka (–8 slots)
    06/06 (–12) Mukaichi Mion (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Sayaka (–6 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Muto Orin (–6 slots)
    00/04 (–01) Otake Hitomi (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Ma Chia-Ling (–4 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Michieda Saki (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Nakanishi Chiyori (–2 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Saito Haruna
    00/00 (+00) Mitomo Mashiro

12/12 (–12) Onishi Momoka (9th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    11/12 (–13) Yamauchi Mizuki (–12 slots)
    08/10 (–04) Oda Erina (–10 slots)
    08/08 (–08) Mogi Shinobu (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–8 slots)
    08/08 (–08) Muto Tomu (8th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–8 slots)
    05/08 (–07) Taguchi Manaka (–8 slots)
    01/08 (+00) Yamane Suzuha (–8 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Ayane (–6 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Hattori Yuna (–6 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Kobayashi Ran (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Hama Sayuna (–4 slots)
    01/02 (+00) Yamabe Ayu (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Ichikawa Manami (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Uemi Sorano (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Okuhara Hinako (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Shimoguchi Hinana (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Yumoto Ami (–2 slots)

12/12 (–12) Oguri Yui (3rd Sales SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    12/12 (+00) Kashiwagi Yuki (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    08/08 (+00) Asai Nanami (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    05/08 (–03) Sakaguchi Nagisa (–8 slots)
    02/08 (–04) Omori Maho (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Hashimoto Haruna (–8 slots)
    02/06 (+01) Suzuki Kurumi (–6 slots)
    01/06 (+00) Ishiwata Sena (–6 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Sato Minami
    00/06 (+00) Shinozaki Ayana (–6 slots)
    00/04 (–01) Tokunaga Remi (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Fujizono Rei (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Hidaritomo Ayaka (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Yamada Kyoka (–4 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Kitazawa Saki (–4 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Hirano Hikaru (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Nagano Megumi (–2 slots)
    00/00 (–00) Inagaki Kaori

12/12 (–12) Kuranoo Narumi (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    12/12 (–12) Murayama Yuiri (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT) (–12 slots)
    02/08 (–03) Taniguchi Megu (–8 slots)
    02/08 (–02) Shitao Miu (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Nagatomo Ayami (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Yoshikawa Nanase (–8 slots)
    00/08 (+00) Sasaki Yukari (–8 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Gyoten Yurina (–6 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Sakagawa Hiyuka (–3 slots)
    00/06 (+00) Tada Kyoka (–6 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Omori Miyuu (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Okada Rina (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Utada Hatsuka (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Kawahara Misaki (–4 slots)
    01/02 (+00) Kurosu Haruka (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Sato Kiara (–2 slots)
    00/02 (+00) Yoshida Karen (–2 slots)
    00/01 (+00) Takaoka Kaoru (–3 slots)

03/04 (–05) Hashimoto Eriko (–4 slots)
    02/04 (+00) Mizushima Miyuu (–4 slots)
    01/04 (–04) Sato Airi (–4 slots)
    00/04 (
    +00) Ota Yuki (–4 slots)
    00/04 (
    –01) Kohama Kokone (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Hatakeyama Nozomi (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Hirata Yuki (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Hotei Moka (–4 slots)
    00/04 (–01) Masai Mayuu (–4 slots)
    00/04 (+00) Yamazaki Sora (–4 slots)
    00/00 (+00) Hasegawa Niina

Total: 182/469 [38.81% of all tickets sold] (–179 since previous round) (–462 slots)
    Team A: 52/124 [41.94%]
    Team K: 54/098 [55.10%]
    Team B: 41/102 [40.20%]
    Team 4: 29/105 [24.76%]
    Kenkyuusei: 06/40 [15.00%]

Comparison with 59th Single
    Total: N/A

*Note 1: The percentage of tickets sold is based solely on sold-out slots. The actual number is probably higher but inaccessible to the public.
    *Note 2: Team 8 are listed as part of their kennin teams because this is how they are listed on the AKB48 website.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Why was it removed?

14. yusa48

yusa48 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Because every time there's a new... round of sales they remove slots. What she posted are the available slots at the beginning of the 10th sales.

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This current round of applications will end on January 23rd, and the last talks for January are on the 21st and 22nd. Seeing as the application periods exceeds the actual dates, people are no longer able to apply for these dates because it's not possible to pay for them before the talks take place.

Currently, only February is still available, and with up to 6 talks per member (for popular members), people like Naachan, Hiichan, Yuiyui, etc, have 12 talks like - 6 on each of the February dates.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 6
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    10th Sales 1st Round (13th to 16th of January 2023)
    12/12 (+00) Okada Nana (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Okabe Rin (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Honda Hitomi (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Iwatate Saho (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/08 (+01) Fukuoka Seina
    01/08 (+00) Chiba Erii
    00/08 (+00) Shimizu Maria
    00/08 (+00) Nagano Serika
    00/08 (+00) Komiyama Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    06/06 (+00) Mukaichi Mion (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/06 (+02) Muto Orin
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Sayaka
    00/04 (+00) Otake Hitomi
    00/04 (+00) Saito Haruna
    00/04 (+00) Ma Chia-Ling
    00/02 (+00) Michieda Saki
    00/02 (+00) Nakanishi Chiyori

12/12 (+00) Onishi Momoka (9th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+01) Yamauchi Mizuki (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    10/10 (+02) Oda Erina (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Mogi Shinobu (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Muto Tomu (8th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+03) Taguchi Manaka (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/08 (+01) Yamane Suzuha
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Ayane
    00/06 (+00) Hattori Yuna
    00/04 (+00) Kobayashi Ran
    00/04 (+00) Hama Sayuna
    01/02 (+00) Yamabe Ayu
    00/02 (+00) Ichikawa Manami
    00/02 (+00) Uemi Sorano
    00/02 (+00) Okuhara Hinako
    00/02 (+00) Shimoguchi Hinana
    00/02 (+00) Yumoto Ami

12/12 (+00) Oguri Yui (3rd Sales SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Kashiwagi Yuki (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    07/08 (+02) Sakaguchi Nagisa
    03/08 (+01) Omori Maho
    00/08 (+00) Hashimoto Haruna
    02/06 (+00) Suzuki Kurumi
    01/06 (+00) Ishiwata Sena
    00/06 (+00) Sato Minami
    00/06 (+00) Shinozaki Ayana
    01/04 (+01) Tokunaga Remi
    00/04 (+00) Fujizono Rei
    00/04 (+00) Hidaritomo Ayaka
    00/04 (+00) Yamada Kyoka
    00/02 (+00) Kitazawa Saki
    00/02 (+00) Hirano Hikaru
    00/02 (+00) Nagano Megumi
    00/00 (+00) Inagaki Kaori

12/12 (+00) Kuranoo Narumi (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Murayama Yuiri (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    04/08 (+02) Shitao Miu
    04/08 (+02) Taniguchi Megu
    00/08 (+00) Nagatomo Ayami
    00/08 (+00) Yoshikawa Nanase
    00/08 (+00) Sasaki Yukari
    00/06 (+00) Gyoten Yurina
    00/06 (+00) Sakagawa Hiyuka
    00/06 (+00) Tada Kyoka
    00/04 (+00) Omori Miyuu
    00/04 (+00) Okada Rina
    00/04 (+00) Utada Hatsuka
    00/04 (+00) Kawahara Misaki
    01/02 (+00) Kurosu Haruka
    00/02 (+00) Sato Kiara
    00/02 (+00) Yoshida Karen
    00/01 (+00) Takaoka Kaoru

04/04 (+03) Sato Airi (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    04/04 (+01) Hashimoto Eriko (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/04 (+02) Masai Mayuu
    02/04 (+00) Mizushima Miyuu
    01/04 (+01) Kohama Kokone
    00/04 (
    +00) Ota Yuki
    00/04 (+00) Hatakeyama Nozomi
    00/04 (+00) Hirata Yuki
    00/04 (+00) Hotei Moka
    00/04 (+00) Yamazaki Sora

Total: 209/469 [44.56% of all tickets sold] (+27 since previous round)
    Team A: 55/124 [45.16%]
    Team K: 61/098 [62.24%]
    Team B: 46/102 [45.10%]
    Team 4: 33/105 [31.43%]
    Kenkyuusei: 13/40 [32.50%]

*Note 1: The percentage of tickets sold is based solely on sold-out slots. The actual number is probably higher but inaccessible to the public.
    *Note 2: Team 8 are listed as part of their kennin teams because this is how they are listed on the AKB48 website.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    10th Sales 2nd Round (16th to 18th of January 2023)
    12/12 (+00) Okada Nana (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Okabe Rin (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Honda Hitomi (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Iwatate Saho (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    03/08 (+02) Chiba Erii
    02/08 (+00) Fukuoka Seina
    01/08 (+01) Nagano Serika
    00/08 (+00) Shimizu Maria
    00/08 (+00) Komiyama Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    06/06 (+00) Mukaichi Mion (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/06 (+00) Muto Orin
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Sayaka
    00/04 (+00) Otake Hitomi
    00/04 (+00) Saito Haruna
    00/04 (+00) Ma Chia-Ling
    00/02 (+00) Michieda Saki
    00/02 (+00) Nakanishi Chiyori

12/12 (+00) Onishi Momoka (9th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Yamauchi Mizuki (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    10/10 (+00) Oda Erina (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Mogi Shinobu (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Muto Tomu (8th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+00) Taguchi Manaka (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    02/08 (+00) Yamane Suzuha
    00/06 (+00) Takahashi Ayane
    00/06 (+00) Hattori Yuna
    00/04 (+00) Kobayashi Ran
    00/04 (+00) Hama Sayuna
    01/02 (+00) Yamabe Ayu
    00/02 (+00) Ichikawa Manami
    00/02 (+00) Uemi Sorano
    00/02 (+00) Okuhara Hinako
    00/02 (+00) Shimoguchi Hinana
    00/02 (+00) Yumoto Ami

12/12 (+00) Oguri Yui (3rd Sales SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Kashiwagi Yuki (7th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    08/08 (+01) Sakaguchi Nagisa (10th Sales 2nd Round SOLD OUT)
    05/08 (+02) Omori Maho
    00/08 (+00) Hashimoto Haruna
    02/06 (+00) Suzuki Kurumi
    01/06 (+00) Ishiwata Sena
    01/06 (+01) Shinozaki Ayana
    00/06 (+00) Sato Minami
    02/04 (+01) Tokunaga Remi
    00/04 (+00) Fujizono Rei
    00/04 (+00) Hidaritomo Ayaka
    00/04 (+00) Yamada Kyoka
    00/02 (+00) Kitazawa Saki
    00/02 (+00) Hirano Hikaru
    00/02 (+00) Nagano Megumi
    00/00 (+00) Inagaki Kaori

12/12 (+00) Kuranoo Narumi (6th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    12/12 (+00) Murayama Yuiri (5th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    06/08 (+02) Shitao Miu
    05/08 (+01) Taniguchi Megu
    01/08 (+01) Yoshikawa Nanase
    00/08 (+00) Nagatomo Ayami
    00/08 (+00) Sasaki Yukari
    01/06 (+01) Tada Kyoka
    00/06 (+00) Gyoten Yurina
    00/06 (+00) Sakagawa Hiyuka
    00/04 (+00) Omori Miyuu
    00/04 (+00) Okada Rina
    00/04 (+00) Utada Hatsuka
    00/04 (+00) Kawahara Misaki
    01/02 (+00) Kurosu Haruka
    00/02 (+00) Sato Kiara
    00/02 (+00) Yoshida Karen
    00/01 (+00) Takaoka Kaoru

04/04 (+03) Sato Airi (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    04/04 (+01) Hashimoto Eriko (10th Sales 1st Round SOLD OUT)
    03/04 (+01) Masai Mayuu
    03/04 (+01) Mizushima Miyuu
    01/04 (+01) Ota Yuki
    01/04 (+00) Kohama Kokone
    01/04 (
    +01) Yamazaki Sora
    00/04 (+00) Hatakeyama Nozomi
    00/04 (+00) Hirata Yuki
    00/04 (+00) Hotei Moka

Total: 225/469 [47.97% of all tickets sold] (+14 since previous round)
    Team A: 58/124 [46.77%]
    Team K: 61/098 [62.24%]
    Team B: 51/102 [50.00%]
    Team 4: 38/105 [26.66%]
    Kenkyuusei: 17/40 [42.50%]

• Like Like x 2
  20. GLM48

GLM48 Kenkyuusei

AKB48 - 60th single CHARTS

• Oricon : 390.322 sales (Let's go 400.000 !!! )
    • Billboard : 500.000 sales

double Platinum

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1