Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Among ur favorite member, if there is popular member (senbatsu), apply for them first in the first round. Especially Sayanee, for example.

Misconceptions: If you apply 3 ticket in one same slot, your chance of winning is actually reduced. You either win 2 of them, or lose 2 of them. Apply in different slots, if possible

2. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm, looks like two-shots are now going to be done sitting down, with a table between the fan and the performer. http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t5699/ Although this seems to be a make-up two-shot from the 5th album? Am I reading that correctly?

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yup. Maybew they will change itr again for 6th album.
    Doesn't look bad at all. though At least better than small weird box on ske 2shot with samsung galaxy of dreams.
    There will be less pose that you can do, but it is somehow more... romantic and friendly?
    ><

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Do you still get to shake their hands before the pic or is that out to?

5. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

I agree with the romantic aspect of this set-up. I'm already gearing up for the idea of members blowing kisses to me across the table for the pic. :)

It sounds like the pic is done first, then a handshake afterwards as a goodbye, probably across the table.

6. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Sighhh, It can't be helped. Although that being said, I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't upset by the new change. I WANT MA OLD SHAMEKAI BACK.

Either way , I guess I will be experiencing this trial run in a few weeks.

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah. The rule said photo first, then handshake. This is the only weird thing on the whole change.

The table set up imo is not as bad as people think. Esp if your favorite member is short and you are super tall (170 cm++) , the new set up can make it more natural.
    *ehm I am talking about you Takamina here haha*

I have friends sharing their photo on FB with the old set up. He is 175 cm and the height differences make him looks like a giant. The problem is that you dont have really much time, unlike if you take photo with your female friend/girlfriend. So it will come out awkward and unnatural. esp during heart pose.

The bad thing is that the table looks quite big. You cant use it as ur profile picture anymore. And if the member is salty, the poses will be just damn unnatural. If the member is fun type like sayanee, then it will come to your favour.

8. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Lol, I had this issue with Miorin at a May 2-shot. I'm 178cm and she is soooo tiny, and the lady taking the photo was having trouble getting us both in frame doing the "I want to be a fresh lemon" pose. I'm desperately trying to balance on one leg with one arm in the air while she kept repositioning the camera. Eventually she must have decided it couldn't be done and cut off my hand in the photo. Still, meeting Lemon was my fav AKB memory of all time so far.

9. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ah thank you for the tips!! Actually my plan is to win at least 1 ticket for oshimen in the first sale, then if it does I will apply more for other favorite members on the next rounds of sale. It is to guarantee 2shot with oshimen. I don't want to go to the event and not going to take any with oshimen. hahaha... It costs a lot to go Japan!
    Is there any info when the first sale is going to be started? I don't want to miss it like last year, and be informed after the 3rd sales -__-||

I don't mind of the new concept using table as separator, the only problem is that the table too big.
    If possible I would like to choose the old concept of standing on a footprints.
    Also, I see that the most loose concept of 2shot is in my country in JKT48 for you may stand as close as possible to the members!

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am waiting for the news, but I think the details wont be released until we got the 1st day number for the 38th single.
    (You know, to prevent people from cancelling their theatre edition and store preorders of the 38th single.)

I think the rule itself may be more relaxed in the future events, slowly by slowly. Once they get back the members' confidence at least.
    I think again, the table set-up itself is really not bad. Hope they decorate it though. Maybe like restaurant style, lol?

11. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Excuse me;:cold:
    I am going to Japan next year ;__; and I want to appy for the 2shot tickets. But I have been fighting back and forth with making an account at akb48chara ani ... I fill in all the information but as soon as I click on 'confirm' -- I don't get any screen of 'your account has been successfully created' or 'we've sent you a confirmation email'. ;o; And if I try to log in with the username and password I think I created: 'Your username and password don't exist or are incorrect.'

Could you please help me out? I did everything on this guide: http://myaidol.net/aidol-team-blog/mayuyus-2shot-guide/

Im desperate.:cry:

12. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

First of all, relax. The 2shot applications aren't open yet. No can apply right now. Second of all, you don't even need an account to apply for them if push comes to shove. 3rd of all, nobody will be able to help you without a more detailed description of the problem. My advice is to try again. There's a guide on this site under "Attending Handshake Events" Try giving that one a go.

13. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Also tried it according to the myaidol guide and got the same problem.
    If you enter all your data and press 'submit' (just call it that way) you are send back to the login screen without any confirmation, error or whatever. You also won't get any email.
    If you enter your data wrong (i.e. half width chars in some fields) it at least gives an error message.
    Tried it on different computers, operating systems, browsers and even with a japanese proxy inbetween. Always the same issue.

I only found some nice browser bugs while doing my testing.
    - Firefox auto completion on full width unicode fields doesn't work properly (shows full width, enters half width)
    - MacOS Safari (or was it Chrome?) can't do full width unicode at all
    - In some cases it is better to copy&paste the full width char from a online converter as opposed to entering it via an OSD keyboard.

14. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    AKB48 6th Album 2shot Events dates

2015.04.18 (Sat) Makuhari Messe
    2015.05.03 (Sun) Intex Osaka
    2015.05.05 (Tue) Pacifico Yokohama
    2015.05.06 (Wen) Pacifico Yokohama
    2015.05.30 (Sat) Tokyo Big Sight

Application rounds: (in JST)
    1st round: 2014.12.03 18:00 ~ 2014.12.05 13:00
    2nd round: 2014.12.05 16:00 ~ 2014.12.08 13:00
    3rd round: 2014.12.08 16:00 ~ 2014.12.11 13:00
    4th round: 2014.12.11 16:00 ~ 2014.12.15 13:00
    5th round: 2014.12.15 16:00 ~ 2014.12.16 13:00
    6th round: 2014.12.16 16:00 ~ 2014.12.17 13:00
    7th round: 2014.12.17 16:00 ~ 2014.12.18 13:00
    8th round: 2014.12.18 18:00 ~ 2014.12.19 13:00

Kawaei Rina and Iriyama Anna will not participate on this events.

source and more details:
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11959743180.html
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t5732/

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I can't go that period of time.

Good luck to anyone being in japan in May!

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    still not participate? annin and ricchan..that must be a traumatic experience. annin could drop in ranking unless she pulls a sympathetic votes kind of situation.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt they'll participate ever again and nothing wrong with that.

It's kinda impressive none of the other girls has pulled out.

18. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Makuhari Messe....I've not heard of this venue before. It seems to be not too far from Tokyo, does anyone know how long it takes to get there? Is it hard to get to.
    I like going to Japan in April the most (good weather and lower crowds at tourist places, plus cherry blossoms), but still get nervous taking trains out of the big cities as I'm never quite sure where I'm going, lol.
    Oh, I found directions and a map, should anyone else need it. http://www.m-messe.co.jp/en/access/index.html

19. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

x_______x After nearly setting on fire my laptop; all I had to do was to use the UNICODE on Caps to write my name down. It has finally worked, thank you so much!

:'c But, this is sad...the dates for the 2shot events are too son for me.

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I can't go but I'll apply for the CDs.