1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album AKB48 7th (0 to 1 no Aida) (10th Anniversary Album) 15/11/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know I am late as usual, but I just got around to seriously studying who is on the cover of my Complete Singles (pre-ordered). As far as I can tell (thanks to this group), the girls on the cover are the senbatsu for Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby. I read that some posters thought other members should be on the cover, but I think this explains how the cover choices were made. Of course, that doesn't explain how the senbatsu for KnBMB was chosen.

2. Cakula

Cakula Kenkyuusei

Unboxing AKB48 7th ALBUM "0 to 1 no Aida"

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Hi-res digital download, offered in same versions as physical.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the correction.

8. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi, I know this post is kinda old but I had a doubt about this
    I've been looking for this album, however I found 2 different versions available when you buy it online. From Taiwan and from Japan, I just ignored this when I saw it but I didn't know that the prices would be so different.
    Does anyone know the differences between both versions? I was just wondering why since you can find the japanese version in shops and... more or less... the price is almost the double compared to the taiwanese version o_O

9. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@L3X
    There are 3+1 Japanese versions (Type A aka no. 1 singles, Type B aka Million singles, Complete Singles and Theather Edition). Each of these has different price where Complete Singles being the most expensive one.

Which versions are you comparing?

10. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh true i did not mention it. Complete Singles, I found the taiwan version for 31$ and japanese 59$ dunno why

11. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Japanese version official one and produced in Japan. Taiwan version produced in Taiwan for Taiwan distribution, that why they are cheaper.

Both I think the same contain, the packaging and bonus might be different.

12. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's really weird... then I can't see the point of getting the japanese version if i will get completely the same paying almost 50% less

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The other editions usually come out later than the Japanese one, if I remember correctly.

14. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hmm... Im not too sure about that, at least in "yesasia" the release date is the same

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If you are buying for music then its the same but if you are buying as a collectible then its different

16. drahcirpiy

drahcirpiy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i think it's mostly production quality..not sure about TW versus JPN version but I've bought HK-made versions of japanese CD's before and I can guarantee you that HK production quality is a lot lower (and thus cheaper price). Depends what you want and how much you are willing to pay for.

17. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well... im not too much into collectibles since i dont have any of them yet but I like them too. So it would be fine to get them.

What do u mean exactly with "production quality", r u talking about sound quality, maybe cds ?

18. drahcirpiy

drahcirpiy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yup. Definitely sound quality is a lot lower. The printing of the booklet inside may suffer as well lol, but for me it's the music that's important. I mean if you aren't planning to actually listen to the CD itself then..:p

19. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, if that is correct I think i wont take any risk and gonna get japanese version, I will use the cds and if i get collectibles i would rather having them with a good quality