1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album AKB48 8th [Thumbnail] (17/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Nov 22, 2016.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Title: Thumbnail
    Release Date: 2017/01/25
    Label: You, Be Cool!/KING RECORDS
    KIZC-370〜1 (Type-A, CD+DVD) / ¥3,241
    KICS-3468 (Type-B, CD) / ¥2,222
    NKCD-6777 (Theater Edition, CD) / ¥1,852
    (Types A and B are available for purchase at all of the usual online purchase sites)

Tracklist Details
    260px-AKB48SamuneiruA.jpg 260px-AKB48SamuneiruB.jpg

Type A & Type B

CD (Types A & B)
    1. (SNG) Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (唇に Be My Baby)
    2. (C/W) 365nichi no Kamihikouki (365日の紙飛行機)
    3. (SNG) Kimi wa Melody (君はメロディー)
    4. (SNG) Tsubasa wa Iranai (翼はいらない)
    5. (SNG) LOVE TRIP
    6. (SNG) Shiawase wo Wakenasai (しあわせを分けなさい)
    7. (C/W) Hikari to Kage no Hibi (光と影の日々)
    8. (SNG) High Tension (ハイテンション)
    9. (NEW) Ano Hi no Jibun (あの日の自分)
    10. (Type-A) (NEW) Get you! / Sashining Musume.
    10. (Type-B) (NEW) Ao Kusai Rock (青くさいロック)
    11. (Type-A) (NEW) Tanjoubi TANGO (誕生日TANGO) / Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Kojima Haruna
    11. (Type-B) (NEW) Runner's High (ランナーズハイ) / Oguri Yui, Goto Rara, Takakura Moeka, Matsuoka Hana, Yamamoto Ayaka
    12. (Type-A) (NEW) Coin Toss (コイントス) / Okada Nana
    12. (Type-B) (NEW) Dakara Kimi ga Suki Na no ka (だから君が好きなのか) / Ogino Yuka, Oda Erina, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Tano Yuka
    13. (Type-A) (NEW) Hibiwareta Kagami (ひび割れた鏡) / Kashiwagi Yuki, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Takayanagi Akane, Yokoyama Yui
    13. (Type-B) (NEW) Bucket (バケット) / Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Watanabe Mayu
    14. (Type-A) (NEW) Ayamachi (過ち) / Yamamoto Sayaka, Inagaki Junichi
    (SNG = Single | C/W = Coupling Song | NEW = New Song)

DVD
    (Type-A) AKB48 Zenkoku Akushukai LIVE Digest

Theater Version
    260px-AKB48ThumbnailT.jpg
    1. (SNG) Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby
    2. (C/W) 365nichi no Kamihikouki
    3. (SNG) Kimi wa Melody
    4. (SNG) Tsubasa wa Iranai
    5. (SNG) LOVE TRIP
    6. (SNG) Shiawase wo Wakenasai
    7. (C/W) Hikari to Kage no Hibi
    8. (SNG) High Tension
    9. (NEW) Ano Hi no Jibun
    10. (NEW) Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta? (誰が私を泣かせた?)
    11. (NEW) Subete wa Tochuu Keika (すべては途中経過) / Kitahara Rie, Shiroma Miru, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Muto Tomu

Shamekai Event Dates
    2017/3/20 - Makuhari Messe
    2017/4/15 - Makurahi Messe
    2017/4/22 - Makuhari Messe
    2017/4/23 - Makuhari Messe
    2017/5/13 - Intex Osaka
    2017/6/04 - Pacifico Yokohama

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yeah!!! Looking forward to it ^^

Sent with Tapatalk

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2081820/full/

Oricon also mentions it.

Figured we'd go back to the usual January Album release next year (didn't think we'd get one this year with us getting 2 albums last year).

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Turns out it's going to cover from single #42 through #46 ('Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby' and its B-side '365nichi no Kamihikouki'; 'Kimi wa Melody'; and the just-released 'High Tension'; maybe 'Tsubasa wa Iranai' and 'LOVE TRIP'/'Shiawase wo Wakenasai' as well?); two versions instead of three or more (CD+DVD and CD-only).

5. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    According to the Oricon article, the DVD disc of the CD+DVD version will assumably contain performance footage from the national handshake events. In addition, the new songs on both CD and the CD+DVD version will be different from the other version.

Edit:
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/210272

Two concerts will be held in commemoration of the album's release. Type A (CD+DVD) contains an application ticket for the concert on March 1st, type B (CD only) contains an application ticket for the concert on March 2nd. The concerts will be held in the Toyosu PIT livehouse in Tokyo.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mhmmmm...

Kojiharu's graduation song will be in this one and she'll be nowhere to be seen in the 47th single.
    Calling it! :^^;:

Doesn't look like a very big place, so I guess they're trying to go the "exclusive" route instead of trying to make headlines with big stadiums.

I imagine the usual 2-shots will also be with this album?
    Hoping the sales don't go under 700k.

7. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Toyosu PIT live house, Tokyo
    Standing: 3,103 (or 1,328 seats)​

Good luck winning tickets :^^;:. Judging from the pictures of the venue it's gonna be quite intimate show.

8. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Can I be a killjoy and say I'd rather see new stages than another new album (I'd be quite happy to wait until 2018 for that!) :fp:

Saying that, I'll still buy it when it comes out :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We all do, and I'd say that even the girls want the same (cause you know only the typical girls will get songs and units in this).

One day, when they just don't sell by the million... :^^;:

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

So they are putting in a lottery ticket in to boost sales.

They also need to do something more than a 2shot too since they already do the selfie for single HS.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

huh? putting tickets for limited events in CDs is not exactly rare, HKT do it on singles like for their boat trip event.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I didnt say its rare, HKT used it to boost their sales now AKB is using it for their album.

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm okay with Koji's graduation song being in the album lol Maybe Kojiharu doesn't want to deal with one last A side.

14. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

I hope Mayuyu & Yukirin will have a duet. I'm waiting for it a long time

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  15. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Not entirely sure Takamina and Paruru "wanted to" either (and Kojiharu herself has had two A-side centers now, HE solo and a double in GF), but management will keep milking the cash from fans no matter how the girls feel about it.

And we saw with KwM that if the management wants you in a senbatsu it doesn't even matter much if you're still in the group or not! :hmm:

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, Kojiharu is in a position in which she could get away with almost anything... But the grip on Takamina and Paruru must have been greater.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

All singles from the past year (2016 being for this one) will be on this album (as they usually are with every album).

Hikari to Kage no Hibi will be also be on this album as well.

http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/post-1.html

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Now that we will have another album, I'm excited for what Ano Hi no Jibun would sound like! Especially when I loved CoL and BwS.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm curious whether Naachan will finally get a solo to call her own.

20. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I'm curious as to whether they'll actually perform all the songs at least once... From Koko ga rhodes, have we ever seen: Panama Unga, Yowamushi Kemushi, Bokutachi no Ideology, Ikitsuzukeru, Downtown Hotel 100-gou Shitsu, To Go de.... there's more, but I think that's enough to make the point. Without looking it up, who sings those songs? Are they big groups, small units? Who centers them? What do they sound like? Do they have a good dance? I don't think we even know the centers for several because they never got performed, ever. We haven't seen the dances. Birth was performed recently on 48show - but by Team 8, not by the original members, who have never performed it. The non-MV team songs were in the spring 2015 concert, and I can recommend Conveyor actually, it has good lyrics for 48g. Of course then there was a shuffle and we've never heard them again.

0 to 1 no aida has the same problem; it's just got fewer original songs in the first place. Nakigoto Time, Love Ash, Rosary, Christmas Eve no Nakanai you ni, Yasashiku Aritai... You might have heard Hajimari no Yuki as it was performed on 48show once.

I would also prefer new stages, but I think it's more ridiculous to bother creating and recording these new songs and units and then never perform them. I also hope they give units to somebody other than senbatsu staples - although that said, a few of the songs I listed above are not senbatsu staple members, but what difference does it make as we've never heard them :(