1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Shameless SNH promotion

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Unfortunately this thread is no longer about news or comment about AKB China, this thread has also become about commenting about SNH and about how laws in China work.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Can you stop? It's becoming obnoxious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Why should I stop? just because I'm defending the SNH? if you guys have the right to defend the AKS, I also have the right to defend the SNH.

I just wanted to give you guys a suggestion to stop posting things about SNH and start posting more information about AKB China.

You guys can post whatever you guys want about the SNH in this forum ... who am I to prevent this? But that was just a suggestion to leave the forum with a more pleasant and organized environment to discuss about AKB China.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Tell that to @yaohne and stop being such a butthurt.
    You can talk about SNH here: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-snh48-thread.5058/page-279#post-1465015

Now, AKB48 CHINA:

Auditions are ongoing:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Episode 3 of Produce 101 subtitled:

I'm still to finish Episode 2 and now the third one is three hours long? :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Can you point me to the posts defending AKS? Because I must have missed that.

The discussion about whether SNH has the right to use AKB's songs or not was very much relevant to this thread as AKB48 China is the official Chinese sister group who will also be singing Chinese versions of AKB's songs. I will give it to you that I did see a couple people expressed distaste for SNH's management, but people are also critical of AKB's management all the time on this forum. If SNH is so successful then why care so much about the criticisms by users on a foreign forum of their perceived business practices? (perceived because we just dont know all that actually happens)

I don't think it's necessary to try and silence every mention of SNH in this thread. Especially for topics like AKB songs which are relevant to this group. However, the defensiveness towards of every critical comment of their management is derailing in my opinion. Nothing is wrong with saying what you disagree with, or presenting a different argument, but, respectfully, what you've been doing hasn't been very constructive for the discussion.

/edit to clarify- that's unrelated to yaohne's post, which I actually don't know what the relation to this thread is.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    sorry for the trouble but the situation with akb48 song is a part of this thread so the decision of SNH management have a full impact of future Team SH.

I don't see the problem in my reply...

so fighting Liu nian and wei jia

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    So childish, I will not even give you an answer.
    Go back the previous pages from where this discussion began and read the comments carefully and see if they are just talking about the rights of the songs ...

Note: I'll stop commenting here in this thread and in this forum because what I've noticed most people in this thread have a childish mind.
    Sorry for everything.
    Bye

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    bye
    nice to meet you

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This is a warning; it is time this stops right now.

That means all of you!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kirakira.kawaii

kirakira.kawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    After watching this I can see why Nian ranked low after all. She isn't very expressive, and her dancing could use some improvement, though it isn't bad. Hopefully she works hard and can improve!

13. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don’t think it’s necesarily that she’s not expressive but more so that she’s TOO expressive. She makes everything unnecessarily large and it also doesn’t fit in well with everyone else.

The girls ranks dropped a lot. Nian is now at 63 (from 48) and Weijia is at 70 (from 59). From the looks of it, they’re both out.

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Liu Nian isn't out yet. There's been a twist, I won't reveal too much for those who haven't watched yet.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I saw this:

And now I'm going to watch the show to see where Liu Nian and Weijia are at(still haven't memorized their faces). I like drama

• Like Like x 1
  16. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^
    Wow it's my first time seeing Tao so angry :blink: Didn't knew he could blow up like that !
    But when you think about it it's actually not that surprising knowing how much he values teamwork and friendship... I'm glad he called them out, it's important to help each other especially for girls !

To come back to the main topic I hope to have one of the girl get into the final group while the other just ranking super high. Like this we will be able to have AKB China started right away :)

17. Matsui Hikari

I was lowkey thinking that someone might help the girl who fell and fly to the top of the ranking lol

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    If you look closely that one girl with really short hair runs to her, they cut it out but hopefully they'll show it in the actual episode

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Tao can choke me.

Anyway, WHY IS THIS SHOW SO FREAKING LONG?!?!?!?! I'M STILL ON EPISODE 2.

Damn TV has ruined my attention span.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. onego123

onego123 Member

Auditions are heading to Wuhan next. There's also one week left before they stop accepting new applications so we'll know how many people applied soon. I'm betting close to 100,000 since we got 5,000 in 3 days.
    AKB China WH.jpg
    In regards to the length of a P101C episode. Unlike the original, the Chinese version is a web show so episodes can go from 2-4 hours long. I gotta admit though I think they couldn't edited it out some of the teachers reactions, and not have taken anything from the episode.

• Informative Informative x 2