1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

3. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    You forgot of the NGT48 and STU48.

4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I think they’re discography is a bit too small in comparison to the other JPN sister groups. But they could definitely work too.

5. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Yuan RuiXi(袁瑞希)
    She is very rich and highly educated. She refused the offer of the prestigious school and chose to enter Team SH.

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I heard that she spent 7000usd for a lolita costume. :^^;:

7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Yes, it makes perfect sense. A big company will pay to trademark/copyright hundreds of things that could possibly be related to their own product for the sake of keeping competitors from making things confusing. It's a worldwide thing that most businesses do.

If you get some free time and feel like it, these little documentaries would be great to see with English subs. :)

Were you following her in Produce 101 China? She doesn't need to "try to assert" anything since it's already fact. :p

8. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    To be a member of any 48 group do you have to leave school or college? I always had that doubt.

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    AKB48 itself is a proof that studies and idol are possible.
    Though a lot of girls left for studying reason, there are quite some who managed both.
    Tomu, Komari, Nacchi, to name a few. There are much more.

10. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I'm wondering what they should do to manage the two at the same time when they can not go to school because they had to travel or go on a tour, Team SH went to Japan for a few days and I think they missed some classes because of that.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In various documentaries, you can see the girls studying using self-study workbooks. As I recall, some schools allow students to have outside employment and continue in school and some don't. I don't know about the law in Japan, but in California there are regulations for child performers.

"youth who are at least 9 years old but are not yet 16 years old may remain at the place of employment for a maximum of nine 9 hours per day and:
    • when school is in session, may work no more than 5 hours, with at least 3 hours of the remaining time being spent in schooling and at least 1 hour spent in rest and recreation
    • when school is not in session, may work no more than 7 hours, with 1 hour of rest and recreation"

12. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Thank you for the informations!

13. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

No, Wei Xin is still in class at school. Liu Nian is a student at the Performance Department of Chengdu University of Technology. She did not drop out of school, but her classes are few.
    However, SNH48 does not support members to go to school, so Zhao Jiamin chose to withdraw from SNH48, and some members can not go to the theater.

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    SNH48 and their sister groups ARE not a part of 48G so please don't include them here.
    Moreover, I believe that Zhao Jiamin withdrew from SNH48 for different reasons (maybe different career orientation, poor management...)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. welp

welp Next Girls

Cover groups? o_O
    Seeing China48 being desized and fans discussing about the threat from K-pop influence (Rocket Girls and more to come) might cause the agency to navigate away from AKB48 format, I can't see this as a good idea.

In my opinion, the agency needs to closely watch what happened to SB to plan its own moves.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You seriously need to keep Kpop out of your mouth on this forum. I have yet to read a post from you that doesn’t include “Korean”, “Korea”, “Kpop”, or some mention of Kpop groups/concepts/ideas/whatever. I would understand the comparison between SNH and the teams but Kpop? What?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, just read back more carefully this thread.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. onego123

onego123 Member

Another episode in the docuseries. It shows the girls getting ready for their Yo! Bang performance.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    This was actually announced a while ago, but several Team SH members are going to be one day managers at the Sailor Moon Café.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I hope they stay as they are, where everyone can promote in the songs instead of a select few

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You know how it works !
    They hire 2nd generation ==> too many girls to put them all in a song.