1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Chinese pop music culture?.... What culture? Given recent SNH output it seems like they're just trying to be like another shitty K-pop group.

If one was looking at it in GDP terms then one might think that...but China is still mostly made up of a population with a very low standard of living. If one looks at it in terms of GDP per capita then Japanese people are much more wealthy on average than Chinese people and this is why AKS is able to make so much more money per wota.

Indeed, this is one of the reasons AKB appealed to me. While K-Pop seemed intent on copying the worst traits of contemporary western pop music, AKB was producing songs which still prioritised melody over beat and where "dancing" didn't mean twerking, grinding and thrusting their asses towards the camera.

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

This thread is a mess just because of a meaningless post. :^^;:

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

Inb4 someone starts spamming music videos and pictures and gifs to prove you wrong(!!!) about Kpop

4. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I know that SNH will debut on Korea right???? some girls are on korea, and i'm excited about this.

PS. U guys need to stop talkin' shit about SNH lol

5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Sorry but you posted in a wrong place.
    And is talking shit about AKS and AKB accepted??? :)

6. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    what??? Hahaha ok :rolleyes:

7. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    No one has confirmed they're going to debut in Korea, that would also be suicide. They're training for a bit in Korea in order to appeal to a more K-pop oriented audience, which the Chinese do take part in. It's just trying to appeal to another mass.

You guys can argue for SNH all you want here, but i've sincerely given up, we ARE in a forum for JPN48 majority (can't say AKB majority, since i've never ventured into the JPN sister groups). Both sides were wrong to some degree, but CHN48 came out with the upper hand. If you guys don't enjoy the music, that's fine, it's not your cup of tea, as JPN48 music is no longer mine.

Also someone above posted how dancing was all twerking n stuff in south korea, which isn't true, they still do cute concepts n stuff, it's sickening, it's just that sex sells, like always.

I'm personally interested in seeing AKB48 China and what's going to happen to it. You know it's a controversy waiting to happen, not just because of the presence of SNH.

thing with the 48 branding, is that SB has already integrated it into SNH culture. It doesn't mean the same thing as AKB's side does, and everyone thinks it's a load of crap, but it's already there and it's too late to pull out.

Also, if possible someone direct me to the appropriate thread on what's going on with TPE? are they still kenkyuusei just practicing or have they finally got some stage experience.?

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm not gonna comment on anything else but this. If you're going by their most famous original A-side Princess Cloak I can understand how you could think so. But if you listen to the 5 CHN48 original stages you can hear that their style is actually very J-pop with some classic C-pop kind of ballads thrown into the mix. Out of the 5 stages, 3 could easily pass as AKB stages.
    I guess my point is: you can say SNH looks like a Kpop group, I agree they kinda do, but they definitely don't sound like one.

10. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not in the AKB48 News & Releases sub-forum, I'm not following your point here. This sub-forum isn't the right place to go off topic and start creating SNH48 fan threads, that is just posting in bad faith in my opinion. I don't like Sashihara Rino but you don't see me in her thread arguing with several of her probably nice fans, and obnoxiously double-posting and saying how inferior she is to Kojima Haruna as an idol, or Akimoto Yasushi as an idol (lol).

Since I visit this sub-forum more than any other, I don't think you're making a good case with respect to this point. Please educate me on what I've gotten wrong here. The AKB48 News & Releases sub-forum is similar to the NMB48 News & Releases sub-forum, or the SKE48 News & Releases sub-forum. It's to talk about AKB, NMB, and SKE, respectively. It is certainly not to go off-topic in a thread and trash AKS and make a SNH48 group fan thread (who said they're 100% independent from AKB48, right?).Go to the right sub-forum for this. Again I don't go to the SNH part of the website with all my criticisms of that group. I also have more provocative criticisms I don't say out of respect, because I try to post positive things normally.

This thread is for AKB48 China, and I wish we had more updates on their ventures.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This was my favorite line (thanks Raizy).

"Also, if possible someone direct me to the appropriate thread on what's going on with TPE?"

TPE48 is the only AKB48 group in China, case closed. [and don't give me that Taiwan isn't China, just ask Xi Dada]

Now if only someone could direct people to the appropriate thread on what's going on with SNH.

Wait, I think even I can find it:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-snh48-thread.5058/

12. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    My point wasn't to argue for or against SNH on this thread, just that i've given up arguing about them on this site (stage48), there wasn't anything else to that statement, sorry if i was unclear.

Also i was unaware this thread was a purely AKB48 China thread, i got kinda linked to a post in the middle of it, and then wanted to add in my two cents.

Also, are we trashing AKS? Cause i don't think pointing out that we don't think it was a smart move to become separate from CHN48 is trashing them. I also don't remember trashing on AKB in particular.

13. onego123

onego123 Member

I think it was this thread that was talking about a SNH debuting in Korea? I just want to say I really hope that that's not true because from the opinions that I've seen about a 48 group in S.Korea by Koreans, they really don't want one. REALLY don't want one.

I am really interested to see how AKB China will proceed. It's been so hush hush I'm really excited to see what AKS does. :)

14. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When you said "CHN48 came out with the upper hand", I must have misunderstood your intention, but it is a confusing statement to make still, in my opinion. To me honor is more important than money/success/etc., and the whole affair just gives me the creeps to be honest. I don't like how SNH handled it. You'd have to explain further, but this thread is probably no longer the right place for this. It would be preferable if this tangent and discussion ended.

Yes my previous post wasn't about your posts solely, I should have clarified this. We'll have to agree to disagree, though, on various matters.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  15. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Look, the only reason I'm here because 48G offer me bunch of interesting show, from Akbingo to pro wrestling drama.

Can other groups offer me same thing? So far, no.

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

AKB48 China is really happening.
    It is holding an auditon.
    Application period: October 17th - December 6th.
    The girls will be trained in Japan and they will live and perform in Shanghai. :^O^:

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oh... oh, my lord. They're actually going through with it.

19. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol everytime I come in after long periods of time, something exciting happens. WELP. Did not expect a SNH 2.0. I wonder how SNH48 will respond to this..

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I want to see SNH members leaving SNH and joining SNH 2.0 :awesome: Oh, how much anger would that bring to the Chinese management :lol: