Akb48-daily.blogspot.com got shut down permanently.

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Doodleboy, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Yes, please. Paul is the poor victim here, as usual.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, I don't know about the indonesian laws, but I don't see how a local reporting for someone who doesn't live there can work.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I might actually give a shit if he wasn't whining all the time.

Actually, no I still wouldn't give a shit.

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Some people hear take it upon themselves to be as mean as possible to as many users as possible eh.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @parukii
    On one hand I do agree with you, if you really don't care, then there is no reason to come in here simply to "pile on", so to speak. On the other hand, I do not begrudge people who are pointing out that Paul is not a "pure victim" here by any means.

Don't get me wrong, I do get that there is some nefarious b.s. going on with regards to this blog. Truth be known there are a lot of fan sites out there that use copyrighted material, without ever being harassed. So I don't know why this blog gets singled out so much. I don't really read it, so I don't know. On the other hand, it is the risk we run when posting this type of material. Which by the way, is why I am always concerned about what gets posted on this forum. This should serve as an eye-opener to what can happen when you indiscriminately post pirated material on a site. Not that I am finger-pointing at Paul, I'm just saying.

6. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It is a good question

Mod Note: First of all, that photo is oversized. Second of all, we respectfully request you do not directly involve this forum in your issue. That means we do not approve of you posting this person's image here. Thus, it has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Let me rephrase my questionninng since it appears you misunderstood me.
    How an indonesian can report for a foreigner who doesn't live in indonesia ?

Moreover, the owner of a blog who uses copyrighted materials without approval complaining against a supposedly illegal site doesn't look like a very wise behavior to me.
    If you want to get this to legal authorities, you might be doomed for good too as a result.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The foreigner i'm mentionning, is yourself.

"How an indonesian can report from a foreigner who doesn't live in indonesia ?" sounds better ?
    If I'm not wrong you live in HK.

If myself go to the police and say "I have a friend of a friend of a friend who is a stranger and blah blah blah..... issue.... etc ..."
    The chances are good that they will answer me with "it's your friend of a friend of a friend who is a stranger who have to report his issue to us; not you".

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm pretty sure have heard this case been taken to local police in previous endeavor (given the victims back then was not only Paul). Perfectly sure.

Ah, damn.

10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

It's not just fan sites... Even twitter accounts get suspended for posting LOD screencaps >.<

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This thread is done.

1) I am concerned with the idea of using this forum as an avenue of complaint about this issue
    2) Some of you don't know how to behave
    3) Too many rule violations

Do not start another thread regarding this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.