1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

"AKB48 Dice Caravan" Game Thread Discussion (2018/04/10 - 2019/05/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Jan 12, 2018.

1. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I played through Normal once and now am farming on Very Hard. I can't consistently win beyond Area 2 though.
    I put a little bit of money in to get to VIP2 but am generally very cheap when it comes to freemium games so I won't get top 10 but I should be comfortably in top 100 for Furuhata Nao. At least I'm at a place where I'll be pretty competitive at the start of the next event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Only Top 10 get the the 5-star oshimen card guaranteed. All other ranks only get tickets for the event scout which you should use right away before it expires.

You also get a permanent trophy and for the NGT and SKE events you get a video from the oshimen you chose added to your collection.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  3. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

4. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Does anyone know the elements thingy and which one is good against which one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I believe it's the same as Puzzle and Dragons, if you've played- Water beats Fire, Fire beats Wood, and Wood beats Water. Dark and Light are effective against each other. \\\\└('ω')┘////

Anyone have any idea about what's going on in this new event? In the last section of the Scout feature I can see all the groups you can scout from, but they're all unavailable right now except for AKB. Regardless, I'm excited, even though I have no idea what's going on, as usual! \^O^/!!!

6. silverbret614

silverbret614 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Quite honestly speaking this game is a giant cash grab by the devs lol I don't even know how people manage 3 teams full of 5* in the Arena when I've only managed eight 5* cards, mostly by exchanging coins and through events, pretty sure I got 2 or 3 from gacha, and I've tried my luck around 80 times (individually) or so, 2% my... :asdfgh:

7. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Actually if you summoned a few 10 gachas in a row you definitely get at least 5 5 stars already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It is a cash grab. On higher difficulty, there is no guarantee of doing well without a good balanced lineup. Upgrade your stats too I guess. For me, in 10 rolls, there's probably 1 or 2 times that I got a 5 star. The rest are 4 stars or below.

9. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Does anyone know if the green ticket choice scout things (the last option on the scout menu) are going to roll back? I just barely reached 100 of them green ol' boys thanks to the 5 compensation tickets given for the late NMB ranking or something, but by that time, the period for the NMB collab had ended and now it's not active :!: (great timing eh? compensation for the late NMB ranking but oops too late to get it :|) I was just wondering if I should wait for the NMB option again or spend it on a different group •o•!

As for the gachas, from about ten/eleven 10 member gachas and a couple of single ticket ones (saved all my gems from the beginning for the NMB collab haha), I have five 5 star members... and thirty eight 4 stars... and about ninety eight 3 stars cards- about eight of them are Ayatin :^^;::^^;: Definitely still a cash grab, but there's a better chance of getting 5*s with the 10 member gacha. That's the usual phone game nonsense though, it's not just these devs- in my experience I've never gotten high ranked stuff from any phone game from single pull gachas (or whatever they like to call them in each game) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^I only have 58 exchange ticket, can't get a 5star card:cry2:
    is there no quest in this event? it seems there is. but I can't see it
    I had to change my phones time to jp time, now it's there

----------

I rolled 6x10 and zero 5 star card. I remember why, I didn't play the game...:wall:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  12. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I don't want to get my hopes up, but it looks like the event tickets carry over to the next sister group collabs? I still have mine from last time, so I'm hoping they're not just going to go poof and disappear when the next round of collab events roll up (looks like SKE's up next!). I hope they stay permanently! ^^/

Also really enjoying the new-ish weekend dungeon- the one where you can get lots of all colours of jewels with a pretty good chance of the strongest type for only 9 stamina. ^^

Anyone have any favourite monster designs? :lol: They got some pretty fun art in this game! :XD:

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This will be 3 games stoped in less than one year. (including stage fighter)
    AKB struggles too with it's gaming deals.

I'd worry for Cherry bay blaze if it doesn't have the "it" formula.

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why is it shutting down? :confused:

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Probably the case of costing more to keep the servers going than money they're taking in.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There was a closing event on 05/15 at AKB café, with Yuiri and Naachan

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1