AKB48 Drinking Game

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Samara Morgane, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Hey guys!I'm not that much of a drinker since I'm mostly drinking alcohol during the holidays but last year I was thinking "I wonder if there's some kind of AKB related drinking game!" and as far as I know there's none!That's why I decided to make this treat!I wanted to have the opinions and ideas of everyone!What would be the rules?Are we gonna stick to just to what happen in varieties(like AKBingo) or just the concerts and/or stages or everything blended together?I think would be fun if create one!

For the people that never thought about drinking games related to movies,,tv shows,video games,etc. here's an example http://brettclaxton.tumblr.com/post/4106855624/the-sixth-element-fifth-element-drinking-game

I'm gonna start with some of my ideas!Btw I write sip but I'm referring to sip/gulp/drink!

-Take a sip every time Takamina is called chibbi
    -Take a sip every time Takamina is suspected to be a man
    -Take 2 sip for every Takamina's fail

-Take a sip every time Miki Nishino get scared

-Take a sip every time Nana Okada get called Majime

-Take a sip every time someone eat an insect or something gross
    -Take a second one if they eat the whole think (like eat the whole bug instead of just a bit)

-Take a a sip each time Haruppi have a lisp moment
    -Take a second one if it's really bad

-Take a sip every time Izumi Umemoto get shy
    -(I don't know how to properly explain that one)Take a sip every time someone says that Izumi Umemoto did something "smooth"/gentlewoman/ikemen (ex: it's been said that she change places to take the street side or this http://samaramorgane.tumblr.com/post/129335845563/ryo-heartkreuz-harutan-its-been-a-while-since)
    -When that happen,take 2 sip per member that make an elbow gesture in her direction(like in the video)
    -3 each if Yuka Akiyoshi and Riko Sakaguchi do it together

-Take a sip for every yuri moments

-Take a sip every time Sayaka Akimoto is being called a gorilla or she act like one

It's all for now!I couldn't think of good one for shots!I thought maybe for every times Haruppi lisp get really bad but that might be to often!I considered also for Ume when she get shy,you have too keep drinking until she stop being teased or shy but it might be to long!