1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok Presented by SHANDA GAMES (2019/01/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Seri

Seri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The girl on the thumbnail is Rans, right? She is lovely! I wish she got more screentime. I don't follow MNL but whenever I see them I see the same two faces - Sheki and Abby. I understand it's because they're #1 and #2, but don't they have, like, 70 members or something?

2. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I really enjoyed MNL's performance. I knew they are great singers prior to the group concert but their energy and dances are even more impressive to me. And how they fangirl over Naachan is just another big plus for me loll

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I still cant get enough with the concert- its super fun - I hope they'll do it for the next 7years - each sister group will have a chance to host a festival to feature their culture and love for each group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Shonichi by SGO48

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK. This is a success.

Now I hope more countries for AKB48 Asia Festivals.

In Indonesia, what I suggest are:
    • When? As soon as next July after sousenkyo in Japan & Ramadan+Eid in Indonesia.
    • Where? ICE BSD as used by some Kpop artists such as BTS, Blackpink, & Twice to name a few when they had concerts in Indonesia. 48 interested to have a gig there too?
    • How much? Well, this is the problem, I assume the tickets should be 300k for the cheapest and 1200k for VIP. Still cheaper than cheapest Kpop concert in the same venue. Because the time I suggest is July after Eid so I hope people will save their Holiday bonuses.
    • How? Another problem. OK, I hope they'd work hard to attract people's enthusiasm and gaining sponsors.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Sad to see no Chen Shih-ya or Jennis in World senbatsu this time. I guess some had to go to make room for members of the new groups.
    It would be cool to have a song with the ace and captains of each group

9. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Like Like x 1
  10. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

If there's going to be another asia festival, let it be the next year. That way the groups will have more songs and more fanbase.

Btw, this is a random epiphany. Miion said that its a concert of 7 groups, but technically, shouldnt it be just 5, as team SH and team TP arent a standalone group, but rather an Akb team? xD

• Like Like x 1
  11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Team SH and Team TP are official sister groups. Those are their group's names. :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    In case anyone is interested in the Thai fans' reaction (since they made up the majority of the audience at the event), I've been trawling Thai SNS & Pantip (the Thai reddit), the event seems to be an overwhelming success. Everyone basically it was incredibly worth it for the ticket price and they would go again in a heartbeat.

On the other hand, the runaway breakout star of the event is Shen Ying from AKB48 Team SH. There's literally hundreds of new threads made about her after the festival. She's basically become a household name amongst Thai wotas by now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    waaa that's great then !
    How are the medias reacting to the event ?

14. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    It's good, not overwhelming (e.g. it trended on top of Twitter that day but it isn't like an enormous viral event that everyone is talking about or anything). It's well-reported in most major media outlet. A quick search on Google news will return a decent amount of results reporting on the event.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    dead here in PH, im glad other sister group gets media coverage after the event.

16. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    @Wade & Wander
    I see thank you for the info ! I hope we will get more events like those !

This is something every sister group should have bragged about on Tv and stuffs, too bad a lot of management teams didn't understood that.

17. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    This concert has been wonderful.
    I liked everything, I love AKB48 Group. :worthy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I just watched the full concert and this was the most beautiful AKB48 concert I've ever seen.

I do not want to involve politics here, but it's so amazing to see how the music can sometimes unite people from countries that are not having good relations. I swear I was thrilled when I saw all the girls together, hugging and singing "Sakura No Hanabiratachi" in their respective language, that was beautiful.

Peace in Asia<3
    India?;)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    End Roll

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  20. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    very happy for Shen Ying. She's my second favorite in Team SH after Mao Weijia, so I'm glad to see other's are noticing her charms.