1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok Presented by SHANDA GAMES (2019/01/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2018.

1. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

And this is why this event is in bankok, man lol

...hmm maybe this is just a test by AKS to see how far BNK wota's wallet can be stretched eeeeeven further even when they have been wrung dry as it is.

Well, I guess its to be expected? First AKB as national idol. The rise of the SG members as main pillars. Next step would be taking the root of the mothership to outside japan. An AKB (sekai)ssk on international waters wont be too far along now.

2. welp

welp Next Girls

Fans suspect most area of the cheap zone has been closed. Fans checked the sale status and saw the cheap zone had almost sold out while it was almost empty the day before.

I don't know but usually it's the mainland influencing Taiwan's entertainment industry and not the other way around. I don't think the management of Team SH has strong string thus less TV appearance. I think Chinese broadcasters may be reluctant to promote the culture of a foreign nation especially one that has political tension with China. We know that China is much manipulated in every fields.

AKB fanbase in China must be very small that it has been neglected. The performance of Team SH shows they have had better training/practice but the visual level is very average.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

They passed the audition with visuals like that, so what? AKB48 and sister groups have specific criteria to choose members and visual has never been no.1 in their lists. :shifty: If you want a group with many pretty members, don't follow AKB48 Group. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

it's roughly 10 days away to the event. there has been no new announcements since early January so I guess the event flow is more or less finalized. The festival itself runs from 12pm-4pm and high5/mini concert run the same amount of time. so one can never get to participate in all ...

the joint concert better be good. at least something different than the mini one please. else it will feel like a rip off even though ticket holder can attend the mini ones without getting the other tickets.

5. welp

welp Next Girls

I'm jealous. You must have lived a happy easy life to have that mentality. Visual has never been a priority criterion? Have you ever glance over Gen 1 and Gen 2, where they had 20x more choices, of BNK?

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 3
  6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Do you know AKB48 Team SH 1st gen audition has 38 thousand applicants? So you will tell me that all failed applicants are ugly? BNK48 1st gen has various unique visuals, that's why I love 1st gen more than 2nd gen, but it's delusional to say their visuals are better than Team SH. :^O^:
    In your eyes, Team SH visuals are average but I'm sure many users in this forum don't think like you. Stop dragging Team SH into your mess. Thanks.

Btw, I have normal mentality. :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Honey, idk how long have you been on 48G but the members visuals are getting better with passing time. I mean did you remember how Tomochin used to look like? It'll take just a little bit styling, make up, and skin care for them to glow up.

9. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Sooo...when are the various sister groups leaving for Thailand?

Just curious lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    My guess is probably 25, since it's Friday which means school will be over for the week

11. welp

welp Next Girls

Or just better applicants moved to other agencies. There is a growing idol market in China and many bigger agencies have been recruiting new trainees.

By the way, most Chinese K-pop idols and many SNH48's members were scouted at performance arts schools. Team SH will never get top visual students from famous performance arts schools.

Lol. When BNK48's Gen 2 debuted, Japanese wotas called them BNK46 'coz they thought Gen 2 had Nogi looks. I'll leave that to your non-delusional interpretation what that meant.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Can we come back on topic now ?
    This is not K-pop.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can you stop contaminating threads. You and your Kpop-is-everything-and-everyone-evolve-around-it mentality can leave. How about you venture out of these type of threads and actually comment something positive about the 48Gs on a 48G forum

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    The voice and experience in dance is what matters for me

All members of groups 48 are beautiful in the way they are,in fact they are all really beautiful.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Team SH has secret auditions at petformance art school. If you don't have enough knowledge about something, please don't comment or complain about it.

About BNK48 2nd gen, if they use Nogi criteria to choose members, Nine/ Panda/ Stang / Kheng and many girls would be eliminated. 2nd gen was totally chosen by AKB48 Group's standard.
    Anyway, onehallyu welcomes you. Please come back to where you are. :^^;: With that bad behave, you will never listen to anyone. I guess I should ignore you and your 'opinion' from now.

• Like Like x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    I don't know what some people here are talking about. I've browsed Thai forums - there's been several threads on Team SH. The general consensus seems to be they are a visual group (in addition to being high quality overall). In fact many Thais seem to think that they were selected with visuals being a major priority.
    I just did a quick search and found a bunch. You can Google translate if you're interested.
    https://pantip.com/topic/38396101
    https://pantip.com/topic/38341217
    https://pantip.com/topic/38325534

I'll translate some top comments:
    "The captain seems like an actress from a Chinese movie. Really beautiful."
    "The captain's face value is awesome...really sweet."
    "Dancing on point, good physique, fine visuals. Seems like they have a lot of candidates to choose from."
    "This is high quality work - the girls are pretty, good physique, everyone is bright and cute."
    "Their debut is so good I had to look them up."
    "Many are pretty, as expected from Chinese group. However, Liu Nian really has that aura, beautiful face and short hair."
    "Each person is amazingly pretty. They've really selected the best."

"Many are soooo photogenic. You only need a quick glance and you can remember their faces already."

I honestly haven't seen a single negative comments from Thai wotas regarding Team SH's visuals. Quite the opposite. The worst is "They didn't stand out when I saw the pictures, but in the MV they really shine." In any case, I don't think visuals would be a problem for Team SH.

But back to this topic of Asia Fest. Looking at this: https://www.eventpop.me/events/4723...-in-bangkok-presented-by-shanda-games/seating
    It seems they've closed the upper zones, and the bottom zones seem to be filling up. I saw a Thai wota post that he called to check and they said about 35% of the seats are still remaining. Take that for what you will.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo from AKB48

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

so with all the event out to can crush this event the sales is not that bad

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I think MNL is already en route to Thailand, any news about the other groups?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1