1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok Presented by SHANDA GAMES (2019/01/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2018.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    JKT and MNL just saw each other :banana:

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @nokoru and @LiZiT

Do not derail the thread with your personal spat. If you respond to one another again you will be removed from the thread.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Anything to eat/drink in Bangkok that can only found there not anywhere else?

In Jakarta, Thai tea is everywhere. ~

That account talking about English football club Arsenal and no relations with this event or this fandom in general or you people would get different tweets after clicking that link?

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope they're gonna announce more AKB48 Group Festivals.

Jakarta, Manila, Saigon, Taipei, Shanghai.

In Jakarta I hope it'd be in July after eid.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Even though it's a low possibility, I am hoping that there is more than one announcement at this Festival and that one of them is for MUM48.

This Tweet, translated version, has said that there will be an announcement for an Official Game?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

It's not just K-pop. Anyone kinda follow C-ent must know there are few famous performance arts schools in China and these schools are hot spot for talent headhunters. Top visual+skill students of these schools will go to acting agencies or bigger local music labels. Those go to K-pop agencies or SB are second or third tier students. (They are still damned talented anyway, trained intensively since very young ages.)

Also, as a user beneath, nokoru, commented, the agency of Team SH did recruit some girls from perfornance arts schools.

You can't take Pantip comments seriously, they praised everyone (but MNL48). If you watched Produce 101 China, you must have seen China music industry was beauty studded. there were like 2 dozens of fucking pretty girls in that show. 2 Team SH girls were completely buried visual and skill wise.

A Pantip user said he called Eventpop and the staffer told him there was no closed area.

It's true. I've seen few comments on Pantip saying they gave free tickets at schools, few hundreds to 500 each.
    Here is another tweet
    https://twitter.com/jidapasoon/status/1088244760194670592
    "is this real? suannont's principal is giving away akb concert tickets? the disciplinary room is breaking." (Suannont is shortened from Suankularb Wittayalai School-Nonthaburi Campus, a famous private school.)

Also, this is from official facebook page of KMITL (King Mongkut Institute of Technology- Ladkrabang Campus). (This is a famous public institute.)
    https://th-th.facebook.com/kmitlnews/posts/2178423345552272
    "Answer the question beneath the picture for free concert ticket!
    100 units of tickets for AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok.
    Each units consists of 1 Joint Concert ticket and 1 Enjoy ticket.
    Reserved for KMITL's students, alumni and staffers."

No organizer will ever announce it has to give away free tickets.

Actually, this "in Bangkok" event will be held in Nonthaburi where the level of fine dus is safe. (Look at the location of Impact Arena on the map. It's in Pak-kret, Nonthaburi, just outside Bangkok. This is why it's hard to find a bus to Impact Arena, it's not in Bangkok.)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

(Mod edit: Deleted the condescending spat. For the last time.)
    I'll not talk much, I'll just provided the link... like https://twitter.com/jibiihoon/status/1088791918719381504 or https://twitter.com/artisnotur/status/1088768381031874563 or https://twitter.com/taengsicth001/status/1088971854394490880
    (There are a lot of below-face-value resale of tickets all over the tweeter, e.g. under this hashtag #akb48groupasiafestival2019)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

I think in Produce101 China there are 3unshine which being dubbed as ‘ugliest’ girl group. Even Yamy is being criticized as being ugly. You may say that AKB48 China members are average in compare with other contestants but they are being contrasted with uglier contestants.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    yamy is very meh but she have a pretty eyes for me

12. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

now that the election is over, I was wondering how or when bnk would practice for the concert. if theres special unit, would they make it? I hope they get enough rest for tomorrow :s

13. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Hmmm????? Spat??? (#149) I just agreed with "welp", I just provided links to support welp... Dude, I have to clarify why I didn't translate the tweets otherwise... see #136 someone accused me of not translate them.
    The FACT is I translated them (at around #142) but was deleted for unknown reason. That's why I'm not going to translate them again, I'll just provide the link... and I just suggested for those who didn't understand the tweets... you don't have to be a language expert to translate tweets nowadays... That's it!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. onego123

onego123 Member

Aside from the girls I'm curious about the food that will be there. Is it gonna be authentic or a Thai version the different countries foods?

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

I do not see anything negative about the tickets being given out. It shows the organizers recognize the gap and decided to do something about it. Hopefully they did a lesson learnt and plan better for a future event. We all know the timing is just bad as it coincided with bnk48 concert/ssk. From a consumer perspective these are just free tickets but who knows maybe it was bought by the institutions at a discounted price or obtained by means of connections. Anyway the end result is there is increased traffic to the event, which is good in general?

On the resale of (free) tics that's just like anyone selling something they got for free and they don't need it. E.g someone selling a prize they won from a lucky draw.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    for me is not that bad the pink zone and green zone are sold out.
    the sales is better than the prediction so event with a lot of concurrency this event is solid

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuihan announced a new game

IMG_20190127_131244.jpg
    IMG_20190127_131254.jpg
    IMG_20190127_131502.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

Yes, they were not ugly to stand out and fell into "moderate" hole. The visual game was too strong that no one really got to shine for being simply pretty (unlike Korean counterparts). They needed some background stories/characters to stand out. (Meiyun and unfornate Sing, Meiqi and Xaunyi with K-pop backgrounds, Chaoyue and her abysmal skills. It's speculated Chaoyue becoming an it girl was a big reason the govt became more strict on survival shows.)

They practiced individually and possibly is practicing together as the team today. Days ago, Cherprang posted a photo of her practicing for the special unit alone. We are talking about 48 Group so, of course, very brief time practicing as the team is common. They surely got enough rest.

No. Look at this tweet
    https://twitter.com/taengsicth001/status/1088971854394490880
    "(Unrelating to K-pop) I checked out 'AKB48GroupAsiaFestival2019' tag 'coz they were some Produce girls and saw someone selling giveaway tickets in the price close to actual prices despite the 'Not for Sale' mark on the ticket. If someone does this in K-pop tag, she will be damned, her account may be terminated."
    And, this
    https://twitter.com/artisnotur/status/1088768381031874563
    "what kind of persons to resell tickets handed out for free? how will those who wanna go to concert but too slow to grab ones feel?
    #AKB48GroupAsiaFestival2019"

If the school bought concert tickets for students, the principal/the director will be criticized and I have seen none has done this. There may be cases where schools involve in the organizing of the concert but, in these cases, the school's logo must be presented on the promotional poster. You may also notice the location of schools where free tickets were said to be given was close to the concert venue.

Marketing wise, free ticket can be seen as proactive marketing. J-pop market has not been established thus, the agency has to create the demand, not just wait for customers to come. This is similar to how unpopular rookies may perform for free in colleges. Students of famous schools mostly will grow into middle to high class adults who can spend quite a sum on their faves. Fans spent over 160 million THB in total for BNK's fist election. If AKB can set itself in Thailand, 100 million THB yearly to the group is possible and the group can use Thailand as the base to prevail the whole SEA. It's all depends if AKB can charm Thai concert-goers.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    What was BNK and AKB's setlist in their mini concert?

20. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 In Bangkok

M00. Perform Thai Traditional Dance - BNK48
    M01. Overture - AKB48
    M02. Manatsu no Sound Good - AKB48

MC. AKB48 Introduction

M03. 365nichi no Kamihikouki - AKB48
    M04. Ponytail to Shushu - AKB48

MC. Yokoyama Yui - Introducing AKB48 new game "Cherry Bay Blaze"

M05. Iiwake Maybe - AKB48

MC. AKB48 Thanks for enjoy our perform

M06. Overture - JKT48
    M07. Party ga Hajimaru yo - JKT48 (Thai. Ver)
    M08. Saikou ka yo - JKT48
    M09. Baby! Baby! Baby! - JKT48

MC. JKT48 Introduction

—SPECIAL MEDLEY—
    M10. Kamonegix - JKT48
    M11. How Come - JKT48
    M12. Dont Look Back - JKT48

MC

M13. Gingham Check - JKT48
    M14. Ponytail to Shushu - JKT48

MC. JKT48 Thanks for enjoy our perform

M15. Overture - MNL48