1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Center Examination (18/03/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thanks! It was posted along with the questions also here: https://twitter.com/repokki2/status/972321096291643394, but I completely skipped over it though it was in plain sight.

My score was 84 (42%). :^^;: So close to the 50% mark! Though I would've wanted to score more points, I'm glad that I got even this many while not having profound knowledge of SKE, NMB and HKT.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

3. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow that was so fun and nostalgic at the same time!
    I got 88% (13 mistakes out of 110 questions (I didn't do the listening part but I'm pretty sure I'd get it all correct looking at the notes the person who sent the photos took during the exam). I can't believe I got only 13 wrong to be honest, and I don't know if I should be proud that I'm an obsessed fan or not [hehe] I did use plain guessing at some questions, and some of them actually turned out to be right!
    (I didn't calculate according to the points of the questions bc it was to tiresome, maybe I'll do it sometime)

Personal comments: I really had fun during the exam. I cried when I saw they put Yuuchan's "Takamina's feeling bad so don't fool around!" quote in there, and then there was the MV part and the lyrics part where I got so emotional, and than they put Takamina's photobook picture :cute:... Also the AtsuMina scene from SSA and the AtsuYuu scene from Seibu Dome... ahh <3w<3 It made me realise that I really love AKB after all...
    The questions I got wrong were mostly SKE ones and the ones they asked stuff like: "What were the number of people who applied to Maeda Atsuko's graduatoin stage", which I'm not surprised at, but the questions about members and stuff was really fun to answer.
    I think this is a wonderful exam, to be honest. I mean, they had the picture of Jurina slapping Rena on an official exam sheet ahahha. Also I loved how in the listening part during Takamina and Nyannyan's part in 365nichi no Kamihikouki, they put Takamina's name in all the answers and asked who sang the part with her, cause it's obvious that Takamina's voice is one and only [hehe] Another funny part was when on a 'which one is wrong' question, they wrote that 'I am a little cherry' was Murashige's catchprase lol (It obviously was Sakura's lol)
    The lyrics part was a piece of cake, since all I listen is 48-46g. On the questions which showed lyrics and asked which song, the song just started playing inside my head the second I read the lyrics [hehe]
    Overall, I loved it. So much fun for fans, and it's exciting to learn what the members did. I needed SOME WAY to show that all the over-obsessing I've done for several years didn't go to waste.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

because this fun and entertaining..what else?
    also member can take a break from their crazy activities... they been through enough with their muscle, time to use their head..in the funny way

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You are being too extra.
    If you don't like how AKB does things, how about you stay away from the AKB area? :wtf:

Do you really expect every member to know more than 1000 songs from their own group and the sister groups?
    That's idiotic.

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    sarcasm :fp:
    I'm here because I still AKB fan.

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just noticed a few minor mistakes and since you said it's fine to tag you if someone notices it, to mention it

It's Doku Ringo ^^

The girl in all the two pictures above is Nakagawa Mion from Q55

The girl in these two pictures is Tan Zhi Hui Celine from Q64

The NMB girl is Yabushita Shu. I actually got this question wrong because I relied on the translation too much and thought, no way two related people would have the exact same name, so I said someone else, but they're actually sisters lol

The director in the middle is read as Tsutsumi Yukihiko (source)

On that note, I did really terrible in this quiz lol. I only did the translated questions, which means I had 85 possible points and I got 27 [hehe] That means I only got 23% right lol

For a little while I also really struggled to figure out the answer sheet but that's because of my problems with Kanji lols

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I kind of want to do the translated version of the test but I’m probably not going to have time to sit down to do it :/ I’ll most likely do shit on the oversea members

I’m interested in knowing what the overseas SG members got though. Should be interesting.

By the way, does anyone know whether Macharin took the test in Mandarin or Japanese?

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    These will be anounced a few days later on 03/19. And they will organise a "graduation ceremony" (don't know when) for the best from the public.

I smell a baka ranking

16. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Mion !!

17. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Have they announced all the members yet?

18. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

rig... :censored:

19. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter: