1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group in TDC 2019: Concerts and Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2019 (2019/01/12 - 2019/01/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I’m actually at my cousin’s wedding right now yet I feel happier for T8’s win lol feelsbad

• Winner Winner x 11
  2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    congrats eito,finally :D

lol watchu gonna do as a duo

3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Cheers for Eitos (and the dedicated voting fans, totally didn't expect it due to other songs being ranked in). Hopefully it will lead to a brighter 2019 for them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Eito's rules :1st::1st::1st:
    Now just give them the damn original single

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    NGT stomped all over RH for two consecutive years only for their best bullet to only reach #10 (under STU too) this year, what happened? Wasn't the voting closed before Mahoho gate happened? Shame, cause Sekai no Hito is by far my favorite song from the group.

Soredemo Kanojo wa is so high lol, rightfully deserved. Namida no Hyoumen also got higher spot. I love how the songs that I like are mostly high on the list this year, even that Kinen Waku song which I thought would flop.

Team 8 snatched the crown is... bittersweet. It's nice to see them finally having it but the one time they did, not all of them were there to enjoy it is sad.

Latina Legend literally stopped by to announce that she's still alive lolol.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Except it was written. Just in the wrong order. I get what you're saying now. The songs are there but the ranking isn't written beside them.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48 Oshis spent money on that one AiKaBu Event.

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Some of the member lists are a bit iffy, by the way. For example, I know Moekyun and Hinana were in 27 (Himitsu no Diary) because they were seen on showroom in costume with other members from that song. But I have no idea of the complete lineup and certainly couldn't do better, so eh! My thanks to those writing the lists as always.

Happy 47 is 1 at last - although mega shame that not all eitos were there to perform it.

9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    idk, but Joe's gang was detained on dec 8th, 3 days before the voting closed. just maybe... :fear:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Well, everyone guessed Sekai wo hito e would snatched #1 but apparently it went wrong :fear:

Anyway, congrats to eito :1st: After 3 times being trolled (2x w/ NGT) finally their dreams came true. It's shame we didn't get any gretting VCR from Korea :fear:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It could be one of the reasons, but I don't think it's the only reason tbh. This year's rank drop is just too drastic for a supposedly major RH force like NGT (I wouldn't be this curious if they were #2 or #3, but they were #10). Ogiyuka didn't even win the event too. I also feel that their domination is not as massive as last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Everyone thought it was gonna be another nugget concert but nope. Not this year again [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Congrats to Eitos!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Team 8 pulled it off. Congratulations to Eito!:1st:

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Finally, team 8 won. Really happy for them.

Sure its bittersweet that they are incomplete but still, happy that the 47 suteki is definitely the most successful RH song at this point with 3 silvers and 1 gold ranking.

Quite surprised though that HKT got #2. Any idea why it was pushed by HKT fans? Or was it due to a specific member?

At least Sentimental Train got #3. #2 would have been better though.

• Like Like x 3
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    SSK saving might be part of the equation if they want Yuka to have real chance at 1st spot.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Apparently Miku asked her fans to focus to vote on that song instead of Hayaokuri Calendar since Nako wouldn't be there.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That's what I thought about their initial goal, but now with NGT situation where every one is witch hunting every girl in NIII (except Nanako, maybe), I don't know what are they gonna do for SSK.

Mikurin pulling through might also be a way from HKT fans to show that they're still there to support her. I mean, she's basically carrying the entire group now as the poster girl, so she needs every support she can get from fans.

• Like Like x 3
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    NGT's purported strength lied in the fanclub accounts, which was essentially a "free" SSK+RH vote bundle. It clearly wasn't activated, but then it surely wouldn't be activated for SSK either. Interdasting.

Also every time NGT flops it's apparently because they're saving for something. Their single doesn't sell because they save for SSK. Then they save for RH. Now not even RH but SSK only. Well I mean. They certainly work in a curious way.

• Like Like x 7
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Guess who wil be back soon (I hope) [hehe]
    IMG_20190119_235818.jpg
    From Meru's tweet.

Yeay for 47. Even watching it from a cinema still feels the roller coaster ride. Initially it was "holy :censored:, so few of NGT songs? Will they dominate top 10 again?". But after #10..."woahhhh, this is unexpected. Okay 47 ftw, but many good songs still on the table"

Anyway, congrats to eito for finally win it fair and square. Not sharing the title like in the SSK [hehe] also, congrats to all. Enjoyed watching this year RH.