Event / Concert AKB48 Group in TDC: Concerts & Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018 (2018/01/13 - 2018/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 15, 2017.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, yeah. And.....?

2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Just because you don't believe how it can happen, does not mean it can't. Silent Majority.... The majority who voted may not be the most vocal like the antis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Don't believe how what can happen? One person giving a whole barge load of votes? I do that. Collusion to have a group vote one girl? Done that, too. Keeping it quite? Check.

What I am asking, and others wondering, is why you think AKS et al. would be looking for these vote, blocks coming from one IP addy, to invalidate them? When it kind of is the point of SSK, to vote as much as you can for your girl/s. The same is true for RH, to a lesser extent.

4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I was not answering your post. I do agree if the logins were legit, it should be fine. But still, it will take more than 5 old men to shout like crazy in RH if they were the only force behind the phenomenon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Conspiracy48 LOL
    do u even think sony and toyota (who is in downhill) would pay huge amt of money to spamvote them lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Who decided to open the Pandora box and watch the world burn?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

All AKS care is that the sales so it doesnt really matter if its ome person or a thousand. However, they can easily track the voting behaviour if they want by check IP address. Thats internal matter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    That is interesting. I'm happy for NGT to win. However, if this happen again in SSK with NGT members dominating the ranks I will be a bit concerned.
    Somehow it will turn off other group voters so that they decide not to participate again saying "why bother, NGT will win this". This will have negative effect to the overall concept of fan vote.

Whoever it is, please make Katomina rank first in SSK :fear:

How many votes you can have from one mobile account? I notice that NGT subscriber is relatively higher than others, and those subscriber can also have account in other groups as well using just one mobile number. However it doesn't look like it can vote for all the songs. Or my estimation for the total vote is way off.

They better release the number of votes of the songs if they want to solve this. :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Sashihara, Mayu and Jurina keep winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd place consecutively didn't turn a lot people off. What sort of fan are you? The girl's work opportunities depends on fans votes. If no fans vote for the group, then it would be fans telling management the group is irrelevant and ok to disband.

Sashihara's voters got a bit complacent during last year's SSK 1st day votes and got a shock. They needed a contender to get them moving, and move they did. RH 2018 results will now make all those sleepy fans to fork out money to break NGT48's rampage in this year's SSK.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Like I said in the NGT thread tho...It's not like we are saying there's only 5 big NGT fans here. But there can't be a fan base this influentially organized (to perfectly dominate the RH ranking from overture to the 2nd single) but not be noticed by the public. I would doubt it's the many local votes in NF...ojisans and obasaans wota enough to vote for even stage songs? Even if it was, shouldnt the NGT songs be a bit more random and spread out? Explain how do they even manage to perfectly fit that whole NGT set list ranked in that particular order? Sorry, but it's just way too suspicious.

There might not be as many NGT fans as you guys might have imagined.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    All those stage songs in a block ? Look like organized voting to me. It is not like people can’t gather and vote quietly, and not every wota is your typical wota (who likes to brag).

Regarding the fanclub vote theory, fanclub subscription requires monthly/yearly payment (I don’t really remember), so managements still gain money out of them. Say that NGT wota have X amount of money to vote, because each vote costs less through fanclub than through CD, they will be able to get more votes, but in the end, regardless of the methods that X amount will still be in mgmt’s pockets. So there is not much of a reason for mgmt to stop them tbh. There maybe drama, but it will motivate other voters more.

Just my two cents. The only question I have against the fanclub vote is that why other groups’ fans have not figured it out before. So I think at least there are some factions of CD votes in NGT’s results.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I rest my case. No one said NGT48 had more fans than other sister groups, nor did anyone say an amount. So for someone like @marioworldakb who everyone know supports STU48 nearly 100%, to keep saying NGT48 has less fans than anyone would think, here and especially in the NGT48 thread is purely disrespectful to any fan in general.

I support CUCA from STU48 but I detest what management did earlier on and I voiced it. I am careful not to throw water on what the girls or fans supporting them have been doing.

Organising fans to vote does not need to be announced online and could have been done totally the old fashion way.

• Like Like x 2
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Before STU I am also a NGT fan btw. I even bought their debut single last year when I was in Japan. Plus I also defended the 2 NGT singles from nay sayers saying it sucks from the get go. But I guess no credit for that anymore :(

Sorry I didn't intend to disrespect in anyway but if you have to take my honest opinion in that way...

Besides what's so bad about having 5 rich dudes on your side? I wish STU had even just 1 rich dude to help boost the only 2 STU songs at least to top 10 lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @Arinko, are you sure you're not the one that is taking this too personally? You don't need to defend NGT itself, they're not the ones that voted. What people are questioning is some pretty weird shit that is going on, and it happened not once, not twice, but three times in a row already (and it's getting worse), things that you can't just dismiss with a "No, no! There's nothing to be seen here!" attitude. It's strange, it's too strange, and people are going to question it. Especially when this can affect the future of the entire 48G as we know it. You see, until now we could accept all the SKE bullshit, the absurd number of votes from the top ranked members in the Sousenkyo. But with something like what happened in the Request Hour and that WILL happen in the next Sousenkyo people will begin to question some of the things that are part of AKB's skin. And I'm not sure that will be good for NGT and their image either.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    No, I am not. Having sashihara win 3 years in a row is ok but not ok for another group to?

Edit : do you think that 100k vote difference between 1st place and 2nd place is an unorganised fan voting?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You're missing the point completely.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    NGT wotas do not need to be rich to dominate RH. They abandoned the 2nd single & AKB album to focus on RH. The 2nd single sold ~100k less than the other sister groups. You only need ~10k votes to push a song into Top-25. So that amount of money is enough to push all NGT songs to rank.

As for SSK, last year NGT had 10 members in Top-100, HKT had 21 and SKE had 26. You can count the total votes and compare. NGT handshake in AKB singles shows that they are on par with other sister groups, while having less members is a big advantage in voting.

NGT success last year makes people forget SKE legends: They always have 4-5 girls in Senbatsu; unknown SKE members can rank higher than NMB senbatsu, and theater girls top the pushed ones.

The main question in NGT success is organization. Though, SKE hako oshis are also that mysterious.

• Like Like x 2
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    In Japan it is quite difficult to have more than one mobile number. Hence, the voting power using mobame account is quite difficult. With 6 groups in Japan, that means one number only have maximum 6 votes if the holder subscribe to all groups. I think this play a bigger difference in RH than SSK.
    As I said, they better release the total number of votes to solve this. So that other group wotas can have estimation how much is feasible to put a song in top 3 of RH. Therefore it will motivate them even more to some extent (more on this later). Going dark with the total vote makes you wonder, how much effort is enough? The difference between #1 and #2 might be one to tens of thousands of vote. No one knows except those who count it.

But 50th single sale is...quite normal. I guess the #1 in RH have around 30.000 votes while the #2 around 20.000 if mobile subscribers can put the entire setlist in certain order in RH.

Well said red ;) it's not that people are not happy with NGT win. But wondering how do they even manage to do it. It's not like the total number of mobame subscriber was skyrocketting.

Would you tell that to Homma Hinata for me? :D She should be the one exposed alongside Yuka and Rie, not Rika or even Katomina.

You sure it is okay? I don't think so. And I do think you are taking those posts too personally. So chill a bit.

Mayu's vote average around 160.000ish in Placard and Haloween Night. When they know Sasshi's vote goes to 190.000ish (HN), there is another campaign to raise vote for Mayu which end up with 175.000ish votes (LT). So far so good for 5 minutes then one thing hit hard, Sasshi got 243.000ish vote (LT). Look at what happened in the last SSK, just below 150.000 for Mayu's last SSK. It is a safe number to secure #2 considering Jurina still yet to achieve above 130.000, but has nearly 100.000 vote gap with #1. I do think some of the fanbase and Mayu herself not really certain to be able to outvote Sasshi when she went above 200.000. And this is Mayu's fanbase we are talking about, the one with most voting power in AKB alongside Yukirin. That sounds like a turn off for me, it was like "*uck this shiee, we went all out and cannot go above 200.000."
    Please tell me if any of you do not have some thought that "Sasshi will win this" in the last SSK, I want to learn your optimism secret. Kind of glad they are not participating anymore, as it kills some of the enjoyment of waiting who will win the SSK. At least I didn't enjoy it as much as KnP and HN SSK.

The same may apply to the next RH or the one after that if NGT manage to put the entire setlist again in top 50. Not many will bother to power vote a song outside NGT's, hence most will vote moderately if they want to. That might be the start of downfall of the voting system and the money-making machine for AKBG. That's the point, it's not about people complaining that NGT should not win.

• Like Like x 1
  19. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol it's ok, many people in s48 don't even know mobile votes in SSK, you can't expect them to know what the hell are AKB official fan club votes. They're still legit votes and I don't disapprove it either. It brought NGT domination in RH, also brought Ogiyuka's great 2017, whom I like a lot. It's real, well spent money, just still not enough to keep on after 2017 SSK Prelim. Day.

I think 15k votes is enough to secure the 1st in RH. It won't be far from this level. People are still voting but it's never been in same level as SSK in recent years.

And since someone's talking, if there was organized voting for Sashihara in 2017 SSK, why wasting so much money when she obviously just needed at most 170k to win it? Don't be so surprised at the 95k difference if you still haven't figured out Watanabe's domestic vote is around 40% of Sashihara's.

By the way congratulations to NGT fans, it might not be a popular opinion but I'm actually thankful to them, STU fans, T8 fans to keep this event alive for a few more years.

20. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE and STU mobile memberships do not require a phone number. I don’t sign up for fanclub so I don’t know about them, but from my experience in other site you can easily use your friend’s phone number because they are likely to not send anything to the number at all. What I want to say is, fanclub/mobile’s power vote is possible, even though in case it is real the way it works is beyond me because as you said, there are many obstacles.

And when girls graduate they took their center/unit songs with them, and those songs are replaced with new released songs so CD sales are not really affected. For example: Churi’s Cross and Yukarin’s song (and some other consistent songs) rank around the same range every year, which suggest that the number of votes don’t change that much, so RH is just taking out “graduated” songs and plugging in new ones. In this case, NGT took up most of the vacant slots.

• Like Like x 1