1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group LIVE Fes (2019/04/27) & Sashihara Rino graduation concert (2019/04/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Jiahui

Jiahui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Did they broadcast the live performance elsewhere (JP TV Channel) apart from Shintaikan?
    I'm desperate

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yukirin's 3rd Gen. ;)

3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    But maybe @dutchie meant she was the original member of A K B hence if she's graduating (assuming after miichan) the OG member will close their books for good?

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NGT48 did have the smallest number of spectators for their stage and possibly for obvious reasons. However it was halfway through the 6-hour Festival and maybe people decided it was time to take a break anyway for food and for the other attractions (for example the tent where members were serving food had very long queues). Also some people preferred to get ready for the smaller stages higher up in the arena. In any case it was too cold and wet to sit out for any great length of time.

The main stage performances by other groups did have more spectators than NGT did but there was still quite a lot of empty seats and it was only really full for AKB48 at the end.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Seen pics of STU, HKT and AKB performing and the stands are basically empty for all of them.
    Maybe the "Festival" style is part of the reason, but I'd say the days of AKB easily filling stadiums for 2-3 days are over.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1122471466841174016
    040.jpg

Not to mention that parts of the stands were closed. Even for security reasons it wouldn't be a good idea to allow much more people than that.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Owrayt

Owrayt Member

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Twitter:
    nogiarea
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Yes. Sashiko's was a regular concert, an event like a football match, a stage play and so on. They sell most of the tickets, people walk in slowly, they stay in their seats for the entire event (unless they want to pee) and when it's over they walk away outside slowly again. But if you watched the Spring Festival you saw people constantly walking from one stage to another using the stairs and corridors. A was the main stage; most of it's concerts were 30 minutes long and then they only had a few seconds to move to the other stages. If all the seats had been sold you'd see thousands of people trying to go to other stages; that would make everything too slow and by the time they would get there it would be almost over since the B, C, D and E stages concerts lasted 15 minutes (and there was no break between those stages shows). Therefore, some people would try to walk as fast as they can, probably pushing other fans. So, even though there was still room for a few more fans, they could never sell the same amount of tickets of a normal concert.

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just been sorting out the souvenirs I picked up last week when I was looking at the circular card handed out at Sasshi's gradcon (in my photo in post #143 upthread). At the time I'd briefly turned it over and for some reason I thought it was just a sales pitch for merch but on looking at it again just now I think it actually seems to have instructions to the audience for using lightsticks etc?

I've only got a cr*ppy scanner here at home so for now the following is the best I can do:

img014a.jpg

Would anyone like to translate this please? And would it be of use (e.g. for inclusion in the concert page on the wiki) if I can get a better scan when I return to work on Thursday?

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My Japanese is much worse than yours: I can only read Pink, Rino-chan Call, Encore, Yellow. The we love Rino is for after the start of the performance of the first song (start performance after 1 tune order - 開演後1曲目) [note I am using Chinese, which doesn't always match the Kanji].

Perhaps if you told us what part you needed translated (I hope not all).

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    My japanese is no good too, at least I can read Hiragana / Katakana.
    I deduct the parts about the lightsicks use.
    • turn to pink for "Soredemo suki dayo"
    • Rinochan calls for encore
    • turn to yellow for "what was the last part right ?"

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @lionel90 Thanks - I was just generally curious about the lightsticks.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Is it just me or when i look at sasshi face, has the same feeling as kasai tomomi nowadays.
    Like someone impersonating them.
    What just happen?

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Backstage reports from Yuan Ruixi and Wei Xin of Team SH. Includes Yuihan, Sasshi, Jurina, Yukirin, Yuiyui, and Miku, to name a few.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just quickly bumping the thread to report that the videos from the Group Live Fes on 4/27 have been uploaded to the AKB48 Video Warehouse ('Eizo'). Each of the main stage (Stage A) performances are available as separate videos under the section for the relevant group. However for the smaller stages (B-E) the performances have been joined together and appear in 4 videos (one for each stage) under the AKB48 section.