1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I already got a lot of Durian Shounen costumes in NMB48 mode (Sayanee, Yamarina and Akarin) but only Sato Shiori in AKB48 mode so far :^^;: Which song were you playing for Sahho, if you can still remember? Since the girls only drop from specific songs and I'd love to get Sahho since she's one of my favourites :^O^:

2. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Riina I got her with LOVE TRIP in High Speed <3 good luck! I really like her a lot, so I was very thrilled in getting her!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  3. ryoo

ryoo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    viviyonaapriani
    Anyone get some error in dasu page like me?

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

4. Renjii

Renjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The same thing happens to me.

5. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    How do we know if team 8 idols get photos for this event?

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I've written it just a few days ago when the event was announced, so it should be a page or 2 back. Please look at the recent posts before asking questions :rolleyes:
    To answer your question: most of the Team 8 members get photos, but there are a few exceptions. Check my original post where I've written the names of those members to check if your oshimen is among them.

Anyways, either I got really lucky choosing my oshimen this event (I'm playing with less known girls that I haven't tried before), or the events are getting easier due to some players quitting or something... I'm in top 3 (#2 and #3) in 2 modes, and #8 in another one, haven't played the last one yet. I'm not expecting to be in top 3 by the time the event ends, but it seems pretty good anyways, usually I would be kicked out of top 8 by now, and I usually play with easy girls in oshimen events (only managed to stay in top 8 for the whole event once).

7. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    So the drop rate on those Iiwake Maybe costumes is a little silly (not that I'm complaining) XD Got 5 in 6 plays:
    C08awaPVQAAnFkk.jpg C08NnIdUAAAaHAp.jpg C08Syj2UcAAIR6W.jpg C08YrMQVIAAw8GK.jpg C08YrkHUsAIPq6I.jpg C08avA3UUAAGGi7.jpg

Just going by the old Iiwake Maybe costumes I'm not expecting much for stats, but a matching set is nice to look at regardless ^^

Attached Files:

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    These are different from the old ones, the old ones could only be upgraded to 6* while these are 6* base, upgradeable to 7*. I haven't fully upgraded any yet but somebody said that the performance is over 80k once fully upgraded.

9. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    So, I'm playing on HKT mode and I get this Tomonaga Mio, but I dont know what costume it is!!
    Can anyone tell me what costume is?

mio chan.jpg

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It's called Frill Check Mini One Piece... I'm not sure where it has been used though, but I'm sure as hell it's not from a song.

11. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    looks like from previous event but not sure. probably you got that from getting best xxx rank

i play in all mode and mostly 500k for rank 3. update later after check it at lunch time.
    update: akiyoshi 800k, azuma yuki 1M, takagi yumana 800k

by the way, this event feel more intense. at previous of this kind event we got premium ticket for best 100 and double ticket for best 7. also i can changed my oshi to collect more gems. at current event, to get best 16 for all mode should need more effort. is this because we got less players? or they change everything in 2017?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm only aiming for top 16 for all modes, but I am currently #3 in AKB mode. I'd rather not tell the girl's name until the event is over, but I'm #3 with 289k points. #4 has 255k points, so I'm probably going to be taken over eventually (I don't really want to use gems for refills). By the way, #1 for the girl only has 324k, so much lower than many other girls.

13. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    same here but not sure will get best 3. in akb mode i got rank 14 and 400k for rank 1.

14. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    I have a girl in HKT mode at 600k and I am #1. I have to play at average of 5k per song. I saw yesterday on the same girl a player pop up at 700k. I guess one can play and then switch girls, so their scores won't show, and then switch back at the last moment.

Also annoying as I started with Takahasi Ayane and realise... No photo for top 3... Fell for that before. Might attempt her 16 as i guess you still get her top 16 chara despite no photo?

15. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    Ayane. do have a photo, if i didn't mistake. The one without the photo is Takahasi Sayaka, and she isn't in the game so what the point about say that?

16. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    yup, that is what i did before but not this time. you can collecting gems and tickets then change to other member to collecting again.

17. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

I only play akb mode, my oshimen is a team 8 member, and this is the current table of my oshimen ranking. currently I sit in the 3rd place, it's really impossible to catch up with the 1st and 2nd

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I logged back into the game after a good 2.5 years, I'm going through my friends list and there are people who haven't logged in in 600+ days!

On another note, I'm trying to choose outfits for the gem dasu, are there any outfits that come with photos? I remember the SCENE 1 outfits did (so I have a random Izuta photo from that)

Edit: Are the pink Mayuyu outfits still used for upgrading? I notice that there are pink Yukirin outfits now so I'm not sure...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  19. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

does anyone know what the hell happening to me? it's really frustrating because I've play this far and suddenly going unranked?

Attached Files:

20. Monique

Monique Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Are you oshihen-ing during this event?