1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Renjii

Renjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think that maybe it is a error, I check my app and I had the same error.

2. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

yes, I did. but it was perfectly fine and had no problem, until today

are yours already back to normal?

I hope so, I sent my report, I hope they fix this or I'll just quit this game

EDIT: after I observed, many players are experiencing same problem with me (even the yukirin-oshi guy who reaches 20M pts) and another problem where the ranking board doesn't update the rankings and points

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    My game during last play was not updating my event score, though it still registered me as second, though with my score at time, I would of been first.

Good luck and hope everyone receives the rewards they deserve.

4. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

the official site jus confirmed those problems and investigating it http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2034

I hope they'll fix this asap, because today is H-2, most crucial period to gain points

5. Ainal Yaqin

Ainal Yaqin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh no.
    My problem is same.
    My scored unranked.
    Screenshot_2017-01-08-18-03-25.jpg

Sorry.
    your problem was same with my problem.

Whether your score has ranked or not yet ?

Because my problem not finished until this time.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  6. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

as it stands, I still unranked.
    but I see some players in twitter already get their ranking back, though after that the point and ladderboard not updating again

7. miyunaanya

miyunaanya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    me too, not update score in leaderboard

8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I just refreshed the ranking board and its finally working for me! (And to my surprise, I've jumped to 9th place haha)

9. Rasberry

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Saw leaderboard just before update, and annoyed at results, when top 7 was around, a few times I was diddled coming 8th or so on last day with some surge players. I thought, um ok even when I am in top 3 this time, I will surge play at then end, putting in 6 hours in the last 12 because sleep and work... plus using a lot of gems to refresh... and bam, while at work, realising in the last few hours, a player surging something like 800k-1m to take 3rd spot by 400k.... grrr.... Judging by their earlier play... must of cost them a few 50 gem dasu for ev costumes :)

Due to the inability to buy gems with my google account, making me a free to play gamer at akb, I was wondering if there is better stratergy at hitting top 3, like prepping for event and surge playing at the start to scare players into another oshimen or just doing what other players do and change oshimen while not playing to hide rank, possibly removing the likelyhood of people gunning for your score?

I was also wondering if there was a list of what the top 3 scores for each girl was in last few events to allow a free to play player like me possibly get a top 3 in the future.

10. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    what i did is collecting gems until 160-170, 150 for doing 10-dasu three times (hope get event costume) and 10-20 for refill LP. i got several best 7 in hkt with this method. result may vary depend on group, member, and of course your luck with dasu.
    so you must play as your best in several event, then when you think its a good event and your gems is ready, spend all you have.

never heard list of that, but some player reported best 7 usually above 1M points. by the way, this best 3 is the first time as long as i play this game.

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    While we're still waiting for the maintenance to finish and see our final scores... (I'm hoping for a top 16 in all modes but HKT though, I already fell out of that one a few hours before maintenance despite using gems :glare:)

Next event is handshake event! Starting on the 13th. NMB48 get a new song - Teppen Tottande! (yellow). Other modes just get new costumes for old songs: 47 no Suteki na Machi e, Koppu no Naka no Komorebi and Make Noise.

EDIT: Ugh, I got pushed out of top 16 in the last 4 or so hours on all modes but AKB :asdfgh: Even though my SKE and NMB modes were #9 and #11 before that. I wish I'd spent those gems on these modes instead of trying to rank in HKT mode. Oh well, lesson learnt :cold:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  12. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    in last day i saw i can't compete getting best 16, then decided to collect 6* costume. my result:
    - spend 17 gems
    - earn 48 gems (including daily bonus)
    - 348 tickets
    - level up twice 115 40% -> 117 60% (hail double exp)
    - AKB mode rank 15
    - SKE mode rank 17 (diff 4k with rank 16 -_-)
    - NMB mode rank 25
    - HKT mode rank 22

so far not to bad, i get much gems and 6* costumes (5+ in akb, 2 in hkt, 3 in ske and nmb) with few of them already 7*.

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I got so lucky, I got 2 x Teppen Tottande! costume in one 10 gem dasu (Kawakami Rena and Yabsuhita Shu) :^O^: I think with this I should be able to get into top 1000 without a problem.

IMG_4744.PNG

14. Rasberry

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    As feared, 4th place... but somehow despite my phone struggling with the flick notes, and having not the best team in hkt mode, I got the top 3000 in song badge... just only...

anyways, 1/2 LP for 3 days. good chance to increase the closeness bonus of my girls up, without using gems....

My end result.... akb, in the 20s.... HKT 4th

3x 6* costumes from play
    After all bonus gems, still ended up down 16 gems less than starting.
    Leveled up 5 times.
    221 event tickets
    Played songs with max of 1 member having full closeness, so lots of closeness!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  15. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    WOW you open in the BOX, righ? 0:

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yes, I got it in BOX dasu, and all on the first try :)

17. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    I have some good luck! Good for you ^^
    I managed to be 1st in ske48, 8 in akb48, in nmb48 I was 16 (When I finish to play I was 9.) and hkt48 i was 19...?
    And I didn't buy gems this time, I fell proud:1st:

18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Also if I recall correctly, tomorrow's update is the one that will bring the change of gems into 2 types - paid and free. Just putting this out now so people aren't too shocked tomorrow.

EDIT: Ok, no change to the gems yet as far as I can tell. Not sure if I just got the date wrong, or they changed their mind about it altogether (I expect a lot of players weren't too happy about it, so they might have decided against it).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Somehow got into the Top 16 in HKT Mode, basically the only mode I gave up on at the last minute! Only ended up with 300k points was for grinding the blue 6* drops. :^^;:

Seriously wishing we'll get Boku Igai on NMB mode soon and even more importantly: Kinoshita Momoka's solo Priority. Wouldn't a danso outfit solo just be the best thing? :drool:

Got one Teppen Tottande! outfit waiting for me but I can't seem to get my hands on the updated APK. :cold:

EDIT: Had to find another site but I'm good to go again! :approve:

20. Rasberry

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    like I have recommended before, download the app called qoo app.

https://news.qoo-app.com/

I use this to do all of my Japanese games/apk files, they are very fast at getting out the updates and inside the app you can even see what games need updating. So far I have used to successfully on my Xaiomi Mi-Max and my Samsung Galaxy S5.

Attached Files: