1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The gem update happens on January 19th when this current event ends. Like Rasberry, I also recommend QooApp for anyone that needs to download .apk for this game. It's the next best thing to using google's own app store especially for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean games we are region locked out of.

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I guess I just mixed up the date and we're getting the change after all :cold: I just wish they'd let us know how the change will affect us, like how we will be able to use each type of gem... I'm trying to earn as many gems as possible now and saving them because I have bought gems in the past, and when they do the change they will change your gems into paid gems (up to the amount that your had previously bought). Since this is money that I have already spent on the game anyways, I'm at least hoping to get as many paid gems as possible :^^;: Although we don't know yet what the change will bring, I'm sure having some paid gems will be better that just having free ones :^^;:

3. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hey guys, I was trying to read this change about the gems, but my Japanese is not that good and Google don't help too much. So my question is this, I have 250 gems that I collect, not buy. Should I spent before the next update or keep and see what is gonna happen?
    Thanks.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't think anyone knows exactly what's going to happen. You just have to risk and decide whichever way. You can also decide to spend some now, and save a smaller amount up for later. That way, if the free gems become less useful, you will at least have some new costumes or whatever that will come in handy. You should be able to collect more free ones after the update anyways.

5. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Thanks. I think I would do that. Spend some now and save the rest.
    Appreciate the answer!!!

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well as I said, nobody really knows how the paid and free gems will work at this point so whatever decision you make can either turn out to be good or bad. So if you spend some and save some more then at least you're not risking everything :^^;:

EDIT: In the announcement of the next update, it says Wakatabe Haruka will be added to graduation shop. This means she will be removed soon, possibly after the next event. Although it is not clear how the change of gems will affect the ways to use them, I do suggest everyone who plans to get some of her costumes (either through graduation shop or graduation dasu) to keep some gems on the side, regardless of whether you ever bought gems or not.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Did they forget to add Iwatashi Yui ? I wonder.

As for the gems I don't see any difference right now.

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You should be able to see how many of which gems you have in the shop menu, as shown on the pictures here:
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2050

I haven't been able to figure out yet how it affects the use of them though.

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    As far as I can read them Japanese, it says there will be a distinction of the gems into "paid" or "free". "Free" gems will be used as priority over the "paid" when you make a transaction. And that's about it.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    It seems like we're not getting free daily gems anymore - or at least I haven't got it on either of my 2 accounts. Just the campaign bonus. We should be getting 12 gems out of this campaign anyways but seems like they're getting stricter with giving out gems, even with the gem change thing :cold:

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,it's to bad because I personally don't by gems I won't get as many anymore!

12. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    They mentioned that we were no longer getting the daily gem in red text underneath the January Campaign image of the current login bonus on their main site. Not sure if this is permanent or just during this login campaign. A lot of people have been complaining about it on twitter using the games hashtag so maybe the developers will change it back, who knows.

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I hope they do. The game is getting worse not only for free players, but also for people who buy gems only occasionally (such as myself). I know the main profits come from those who buy huge amounts, but still a paying customer is a paying customer, and I think they might lose some if they keep doing that.

There are other ways to get people to buy gems other than forcing them like that. For me, I usually bought gems when there was some campaign going on... Such as the more gems for the price for 1, or some kind of dasu campaign (guaranteed 6*, guaranteed oshimen, etc.). I think doing more of these campaigns would make many people buy gems but without feeling so forced.

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kind of sucks that there aren't any free gems to get at them moment, especially when I'm sitting on 49 of them right now. Just give me one so I can do a 10 draw. D:

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    There is a campaign going on right now and we should get 12 gems altogether from this campaign. Other than that, check the intimacy levels of your members, maybe some member is close to reaching the intimacy points to get gems as a prize. Lately I've been focusing on centering my gameplay outside of events (and also during events if I can) around intimacy points. I will play the members which will get me the prize that I need as soon as possible, usually gems or hearts. I've been able to earn a lot more gems with this strategy.

16. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I've never seen this message before.

Attached Files:

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    2400 more event points until the next reward I suppose.

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think those messages are new to the recent patch. There have been a number of different messages that pop up.

19. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    Yeah, I think it's just for the event. Like, the girls just giving you encouragement and stuff. It's a cute little feature.

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    This month, there's no birthday song for SKE and HKT modes (since no members are born in February) so it should be easier to get all those birthday costumes for AKB and NMB :)

I haven't posted the upcoming graduation schedule for a while and there have been some new graduation announcements, so here it goes:
    February: Kojima Haruna, Yakata Miki, Noguchi Yume
    March: Aigasa Moe, Umeta Ayano
    April: Ota Aika
    Unknown: Owada Nana, Yokoshima Aeri, Nishino Miki, Jonishi Kei, Yabushita Shu, Fujie Reina
    Already graduated (but not removed from the game): Yoshino Miyu
    (As always, these are the dates of the last activity that I could find. Graduation dasu is very likely going to be around that time, but there is no guarantee when or if there will be a graduation dasu for all these members.)