1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    With today's maintenance, the game is being updated to V3. 2.1
    So new apk.

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it only shows up during event periods. and it was available after the last version update.

BTW, about the renewal drop costumes (e.g. [☆] Iiwake Maybe), are the stats of a fixed 7s costumes are just the same with the evolved 6s one or there's a slight difference?

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
  4. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Not sure, Google translate really mangles that announcement.

I think that using paid sound stones will give you points at a one to one ratio and that getting duplicates of existing costumes from a dasu gives you a 5 point bonus for each one. If you use a mixture of paid and free stones, you’ll only get the points from the paid ones, but you do still get the full bonus points for any duplicate outfits.

This may just apply to the dasu, but I think I saw elsewhere that it was all stone usage, may well be wrong about that though.

Looks like the points can be used to buy hearts, towels, gold/silver/bronze jerseys, default game outfits and what might older outfits no longer available from the dasu.

5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    New Point System

If you use gems you've paid money for, you will receive points that you can trade in for costumes and items.
    The rate is 1 paid gem -> 1 point. If you receive a costume in Dasu you already have, you receive an additional 5 points.

The game prioritizes using free gems over paid ones if you have any, keep this in mind before you Dasu with free gems for 0 points like yours truly did!

At the moment there is a campaign where using paid gems in AKB, SKE and NMB Modes gets you double points, but using paid gems in HKT Mode gets you triple the points.
    This does not extend to LP-refills (1 paid gem -> 1 point).

After the Valentine's campaign ends all paid gem uses go back to 1 paid gem -> 1 point.

It's basically a new incentive to pay for your gems to go with the whole paid vs. free gems system.

By the way, the costumes in the point exchange are the same ones as available in the Box Dasu at the time. If you can't get a costume from Box Dasu, you can't get it at the point exchange.

Points WILL expire after some months, so make sure to check the expiration dates from the little button between the drop-down menu and your point total in the point exchange menu!

6. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Thanks, that makes way more sense than my attempt.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Does anyone here actually buy gems :confused: just curious

8. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I've been playing since the game was launched and never really felt it necessary to buy extra gems, especially once I figured out how many you can skim off oshi events.

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've bought gems once to push me over 50 so I could do a Dasu, and this was before they changed it to the current box system. I ended up with such a garbage draw I didn't want to pay for gems after being burned like that.

However, now that I get "free" Google Play credits doing the occasional survey, I *might* be tempted to buy gems again.

10. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I used to buy gems back when the odds for getting new event costumes were much higher. (25% or 33% center pot chance with 50 gem dasu). Now I just save up for when the new singles are added. Which begs the question, where the heck is NMB48 "Boku Igai no Dareka"? I know we get some songs later than they release but it has been over a month now.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah lol i thought cuz the gems is actually hella expensive to a point it's not even wurth.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

12. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    You've got to respect those that do buy though, the top players must spend an insane amount on the game and basically keep it running for everyone.

But at the poorer end of the scale, I think I would have just quit if I'd had to pay real money for the two 50 dasu I did before the last oshi event, no event oufits and the only useful ones in there were EIGHT various Kamonegix and a pair of Zippers!
    In fact I think it's been 350 gems since I last got an event outfit, but the last result felt particually bad, I already had a good Kamonegix unit!

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    kaisap112, thank you for the explanation! Is this the only thing that changes with the paid and free gems or will there be more changes later? I still have some paid gems left so I'm trying to decide if it's better to use them now or save them for later.

I feel you. I had some gems that converted into paid gems (I bought them more than half a year ago, when there were lots of graduations going on) and have used them and along with some free ones in the past event on BOX dasu (100 gems total, but about 70 of which were paid ones). Didn't get any event bonus costume or even 6*. I did get a bunch of 5* and even more 4* outfits so it wasn't totally worthless but I was angry for spending 100 gems anyways. Especially since I thought about not doing it the 2nd time, but I figured if the 1st draw was bad, chances are the 2nd one was going to be better :hmm:

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I used to buy gems years ago, but then the devs decided that they won't take money from me through my bank, Pay Pal or anything else, so I can't buy gems even if I wanted to. So I'm "stuck" with free gems only. Taking out the daily gems is certainly not helping (they're trying to cover it with log-in bonuses that total to 1 gem a day at the end of it, but I'm way less than impressed).

EDIT:

I'm not on the development team so I can't predict what they'll come up with, unfortunately. I'd say the HKT Mode triple points campaign is dang good if you have those paid gems.

I've personally moved from Box Dasu to the regular Team Dasus, for the record, Team Dasu now guarantees at least one 5-star costume for every 10 Dasu. Got me a Shekarashika! Red Tanaka Miku and two 5-star costumes this time around.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol I'm aint disrepecting no one bro. I'm just saying its hella expensive compared to other app games its ridiculous. Plus wouldn't it be the other way around, if less buyers buy gems the gems value will drop which make it more accessible for less fortunate folks. I don't believe they need that much profit to keep one music game going lol

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's a company. It works for profit by definition. If they could make more money throwing rocks at a wall, they would do that instead in a heartbeat.
    And if those whales (players who spend tons of money) keep giving them money they don't give a darn what free players do or think. This has been the big issue on the Japanese mobile and video game market for ages now.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ exactly, that's why I'm saying I wouldn't spend a dime in the pit hole lol. It's actually an issue for big companies worldwide for ages nothing new lol

18. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Once I tried for a third time once, I thought I couldn't possibly miss three time in a row.....wrong! That was really annoying, but a least a good a decent spread other high power outfits that time.

Sorry, I wasn't try to imply anything about your post, I just meant generally :)

19. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    What are these occasional survey that you speak of? :):):)

20. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Google survey rewards app. You answer questions google send you via their app from time to time and they give you small amounts of play store credits each time. number of surveys vary and can be even picky to your phone. My Samsung S5 would get a small survey every few days or so, where as my Mi Max has yet to receive one.

Also note, you may be limited to what countries can buy gems anyway, for instance my AU$ is not accepted.