AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The app is entirely unavailable in a number of countries, for example Finland. It's dumb but them's the breaks.

So tired of getting event songs that don't have choreography to go with them. :hmm:

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Oh damn !! I had forgoten songs without choregraphy still exist in that game ...
    I'm alsoangry at some things that pretty much disapeared such as high % of getting an event costume, buying campaigns with oshi towels (they give us close to useless 4* and 5* ones currently), group event ...
    oh well can't do anything about those.

3. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's been two years since the game release Choco no Dorei and they still can't add the choreography. Too bad because it's my most favorite SKE single. :(

Anyway, do you think it's worth it to getting the event point to 500.000 for free gems?

4. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    If you have spare time, if you can S rank the song at hi speed, you get 5200 pts using a costume guest at 70, and no costumes yourself. 100 plays should be suffice. 39 gems total on offer, you may spend about 20 or 25 getting there if you are a lower level player, don't forget double exp, and if you are using non maxed intimacy girls, maybee a few bonus gems on the way....

5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Started a second account on my smartphone. GIVE ME FIVE! Naachan is great (it got evolved into a 7* for me in form of tutorials, more coolio!), but otherwise starting over is such a pain.

Obviously I also play on my main account still. :flower:

6. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    its really worth to get it. as @Rasberry said you get more than gems. i spend 150 gems for 10dasu 3 times to get event costume to make easier get 500k.
    even got several red pots, but still not my luck, i should getting 500k in hard way.

note: in my previous dasu, i always get event costume atleast at second 10dasu. thats why i always save until 100+ gems to do it

7. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I hadn't looked at the prize page until today, the extra gems and towels are great, but are there really only 10 event tickets (plus what ever you can get from the amusement park rides)?
    Am I missing something?

8. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    You're not. They're compensating the lack of exchange tickets in the prize list by tweaking the prize pool likelihoods in the amusement park rides. Amusement park gives exchange tickets a whole lot more often than any similar event we've had so far, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Just an FYI for everyone: the new icons are given out after the event is over and you get one icon for every 100,000 event points reached up to 500,000. So if you really want all those icons you'll have to get the 500k.

9. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Yes, I've got 18 tickets after around 30-35 rides.....not to bad so far, I guess I just got spoilt after ending the last event with more than 500 :)

This event seem seems super popular though, in the last few I managed to end up in the top 300, this time I'm barely hanging on in the top 1000!

10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Events that reward premium tickets to the Top 1000 are always competitive, I think they only lose to theater events in that regard.

Decided to throw 5 gems at the graduation dasu on my secondary account, got a 7-star 47 no Sutekina no Machi e Live costume. :blink: My only red costume on that account! :^^;:

11. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I think its the big pile of gems for getting to 500K, that was making it seem more difficult ths time.
    Feels likes a lot of people are stopping once they get the gems, as soon as got past 500k my rank started to climb pretty quickly.
    I'm currently at about 700k and that's enough to get just inside the top 600.
    Now I just have to score enough tomorrow to make it into the top 500 and stay there.....not going to be easy!

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Not sure if anyone else other than me is so concerned about graduation dasu, but because I usually get at least one 7* costume and several 5* and 6* costumes from graduation dasu, I love doing them (even though I feel bad the members are leaving). So here is the updated list of upcoming graduations, in case anyone wants to save up gems for those. As always, these are times of actual graduation, not necessarily removal from the game (though it was usually the same month or the next month at the latest).

February: Kojima Haruna, Noguchi Yume, Yakata Miki
    March: Owada Nana, Aigasa Moe, Umeta Ayano, Nishino Miki, Azuma Rion, Sakai Mei
    April: Ota Aika, Jonishi Kei, Yabushita Shu, Fujie Reina
    June: Suzuki Mariya
    Unknown: Yokoshima Aeri

As you can see, loads of graduations in all modes. So save up those gems if you want any of those girls! I also really really hope we get newly promoted members added soon because the amount of members in the game is just getting lower and lower recently (apart from the Team 8 addition, but that was back in the summer) :cold:

13. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, how the Otoge graduation event will work out for Nyan Nyan is still kind of complicated as her grad concert is only on 22th February, while her theater graduation date has not been decided yet :O.

Since "Shoot Sign" doesn't get released until 15th March, it's most likely (and hopefully) that she will still be around in March :O.

We simply don't know when or how the devs are planning her graduation dasu in the game as for example, in Milky's case they held her grad dasu alongside her grad concert event :O...

There's currently a retweet event btw --> https://twitter.com/AKB48MusicGame/status/832545576256360450 everybody will get a special Kojimatsuri Nyan Nyan Kamen costume if that tweet reaches 2222+ retweets :O...

14. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Does anyone have a link to the latest APK? Not played in a long time so I'm not sure what version it is on.

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Am I imagining things or did they make it more difficult to reach a certain rank (SS, S, etc.) in songs? I have just ranked 3 songs on 2 different accounts in A rank and I swear those teams were strong enough to SS rank before :blink:

16. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Can't link directly right now, but searching www.apkpure.com for AKB48 should get you where you need to be. We're currently on v3.2.2, released on 17/02/17

17. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yeah, it was mentioned in the maintenance notes that they were raising the rank clear scores for songs. My problem is that I think they went a little overboard. For Otona ressha, I scored 1,364,673 which is the 65th ranked score in the game currently (definitely Top 1000 or pretty close for the event probably) and barely got an S rank :blink:

18. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Looks like they've raised the the bar for the score by a lot. I've just played four different SKE high speed songs and only got A ranks, yesterday they would have easily been SS.
    I was sort of expecting this with the power increase in the event prizes and all those 6 star gold pots.
    On the plus side, those A ranks resulted in 7630 event points each, previously a SS game would have only given you 5280 (both including a +70% guest in your unit), so it is sort of balanced.

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    No exchange tickets until you hit 300,000 event points, at which point you get 10 tickets. And all modes have separate rankings.

This had better not be a continuing trend, I can manage on my main account but the newer account is demonstrating how difficult it is to play the game or get any decent units when you can't pay for gems. :asdfgh:

20. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    same here, stuck in A rank, in AKB and SKE (no time for nmb and hkt to play yet). they raise rank level also raise limit which is double problem. with regularly SS rank, its hard to get 300k++ points and then now..
    by the way, they raise chance in dasu right after i spend 150 gems -_-"