1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is photo challenge event (pretty much the same as oshimen event but with a different name). New songs for AKB and SKE: Shoot Sign and Natsu Yo, Isoge!. For NMB and HKT we're just getting better versions of old Seishun no Lap Time and 12 Byou costumes. Also, there will be graduation dasu for Ota Aika until April 10th.

Here are the pics you can get: http://akb48game.jp/ex/2231 As far as I can tell, all members have pictures this time.

EDIT: By the way, box dasu is back. But you can only choose costumes up to 7*, no 8* or 9* and can't get the newer costumes, so it's up to you to decide whether it's worth it or not...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Do Team TII tickets end 4/4?

3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I still need another 7* '47 no suteki na machi e' Renacchi to power up to 9*, but I have awful luck with boxes, let's see what happens!

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow its been a while since I played. I guess for over 6 months xD Has someone the new apk data? Cause im to lazy to scroll up :p

Sent with Tapatalk

5. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    You can download it from here, it is the lastest version
    https://apkpure.com/

Is there anything (like some campaign) going on with 5 dasu? I did 3 5 gem yolo dasu and I got 5* base Chance No Juuban Komariko, 5* base Labrador Tomu, 6* base Kiseki Ayanan...what?
    + for someone who did not play this game for so long, top 16 battles are weird. I had to spend like 15-20 gems to secure my top 16 spot, the quality of photos have dropped as well, but 100k perf point girls with score ups are always welcomed

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    They changed the dasu rates and did away with 3* in dasu. The new 'minimum' for a unit is base 5* (in the same way base 5* are the new special ticket shop default as well). Chances of receiving a 5* went from 15% to 33% or something similar.
    I did 10 dasu last week and got 4* x2, 5* x5, 6* x2, and 7*.
    Also if you just returning to the game, they changed oshi events from top 100 letting you receive S ver reward, to only top 16. (same with photo event + oshi match). Hence the increased competition. HS events are largely unchanged, and it's been 84years.gif since theater or coop event. :/

tl;dr: POWERCREEP

7. hiraririn

hiraririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I need help

What song drop 7* Oguri yui and Takahashi juri Gold pot?

8. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's random, if you are looking for their * Eleki, Oogoe, Shonichi, Iiwake costume renewals :O... and they only drop rarely as 7*, it's usually just *6 :O...

9. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Songs that drop 7* pots (but they drop 6* at most
    ugly box dasu still has base 3* at lowest, team dasu all the way then
    I still use base 4* in my purple team and used 2 4* base sakura no ni ki narou in last event (to raise costume point with 3 5* base sakuras), tl;dr I will take any 6* bases with lots of love

I knew competition was going to be harder, but I thought like... not that much because pls my oshi is Tanochan she can't be that hard *spent almost 20 gems to barely stay in top 16*, we used to spend that much to get in freaking TOP 7.

+ Songs that drop 7* pots (but they drop 6* at most idk)

Heart Ereki (Heart Ereki...duh)
    Seifuku no Hane (Oogoe Diamond)
    Labrador Retriever (Shonichi)
    Love Trip (Iiwake Maybe)
    Yume e no Rotue (Iiwake Maybe)
    Hashire Penguin (Heart Ereki)
    Kuchibiru ni be My Baby (Oogoe Diamond)
    Seijun Philosophy (Shonichi)
    Halloween Night (Iiwake Maybe)
    First Rabbit (Heart Ereki)
    Heart Gata Virus (Oogoe Diamond)
    365nichi no kamihikouki (Shonichi)
    Juuryoku Sympathy (Iiwake Maybe)
    Aitakatta (Heart Ereki)
    Flying Get (Oogoe Diamond)
    Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Shonichi)
    ..that long jeanne song Kagami no naka no Joan of Arc (Iiwake Maybe)
    Ice no Kuchizuke (Shonichi)
    Beginner (Heart Ereki)
    Dear My Teacher (Oogoe Diamond)
    Party is Over (Shonichi)
    Gugutasu no Sora (Oogoe Diamond)
    Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Iiwake Maybe)

10. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oshimen Love Tickets exchange gets removed on 4/10 apparently http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2251 so use it before that maintenance.

If you still had leftover Oshimen Love tickets left over, it will be converted to 3 points each for the point exchange system during the maintenance :O.

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Now I wonder if they really gonna remove it for good or if they eventually gonna put them back like they did with the oshi box thing!

12. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Most likely permanent this time, as they actually made an official announcement + they are converting the tickets into "points"...

When they "removed" the box dasu for first time, they only wrote that it is the "last time + ending date" within the in-game box dasu image, but they never made an official announcement for it on the site...

Either way, gonna make a fake *8 Eien Pressure Nyan, I guess...

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Thanks for the heads up.

It's significantly better value to use Oshi tickets rather than points. Oshi ticket shop 6* = 12 tickets = 36 points; whereas at the points shop a 6* costs 100 points.

14. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I'm really disappointed, the SKE side finally get a new song and it's not choreographed... It's not like the dance for Natsu yo, Isoge! would be any more difficult to choreograph than Kamonegix or Escape? Hopefully it's just an error and will be fixed or something. Is it just me or is it bothering anyone else? :s

15. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The developers have already made a note saying that the choreography will be added at a later date as Shoot Sign is also missing the dance as well. It does make playing the new songs rather boring.

16. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Thank you for clearing that up! Well it's nice to know that they will add the dancing but yeah, playing the event songs are going to be a little boring like this. :/

17. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    This is one bloody event.

> 1 LP per minute
    > 3x LP 3x point boost songs are already out
    > 2x rank exp
    :^^;::^^;::^^;:

18. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Just in case all that isn't enough, using a gem to refill your LP will give you 234 instead of your current limit!

19. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    In short, they don't want us sleep... ^__^;;...

20. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Yet still dasu fail, 3x Team 8 50 gem and no ev costume.... Bah.... I gather the team dasus were where you get ev costumes from, otherwise i feel silly for attempting... Though i did get about 7 7* costumes so not all lost.