1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Thanks!Though I went there before and selected the red one and now I go straight to the theater thingy so I'll just wait for the next event!

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is oshimen event. The main songs are: Tsubasa wa Iranai, Maenomeri, Oh My God! and Idol no Ouja.

The following members do NOT get photos: Iriyama Anna, Takeuchi Miyu, Tanabe Miku, Okawa Rio, Nozawa Rena, Murayama Yuiri, Oda Erina, Utada Hatsuka, Yokomichi Yuri, Noda Hinano, Hashimoto Haruna, Terada Misaki, Oya Masana, Tsuzuki Rika, Ishida Anna, Takagi Yumana, Matsumura Kaori, Tanigawa Airi, Kinoshita Momoka.

Also there is last dasu for Tani Yuri, Yokoshima Aeri, Ishida Anna, Takeuchi Mai and Tsutsui Riko.

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Just started playing again
    "no photo for Momoka"
    ugh

At least it gives me time to build up my pathetically weak NMB unit lol

4. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Hi, I had a "little" problem and I was wondering if someone here could give me a hand. My phone died suddenly a week ago and I just got it back from IT today... and, obviously, everything on it was totally erased. I've read the first page on how to recover the account (I did my homework haha) but I don't remember everything (I don't remember what unit I had on display, nor its name -I didn't even know they had name xD)- nor when I first registered) ...and when I get to "Why I can't use a retrieve code" ...well, I don't know much japanese T-T I used google translate but I have no idea if it even makes sense. I was wondering if someone here could help and tell me if its translated correctly and if it would be enough?

So, google gave me this: 私の携帯電話が突然それが今日私に修復された、一週間前に破ったが、すべての情報が消去されるように、工場出荷時設定へのリセットをしなければなりませんでした。

It's supposed to say "My cellphone died suddenly last week, I got it repaired today but they had to do a factory reset, so all its content was erased" (I wrote it originally in spanish so some words might change, but that's the idea). Is it correct? Should I explain more? Do I have a chance of recovering it?

I also used to be in the LINE group but I stopped playing and only came back a couple of months ago, and it seems I lost my account there too :wall:

5. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's too bad that all the data on your phone is lost, but do you at least still know your Otoge game ID...?

Also, that Japanese translation is very broken... although it is not impossible to get a clue what you are going about it, but it would be pretty clear to their customer service that your are not native Japanese from it ^__^;;;...

6. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Thanks so much for answering!
    My ID is the name I used to register? The one that appears on the lists on events and all that...? Or the numbers you put to add someone as friend? I think I put that on the S48 list of players when I started playing... is there any way to see it from other account?

I imagined so T__T, would you happen to know how to "fix it"?

7. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The game ID is the series of numbers, which people can also use to add you as friend :O.

This is the user info google spreadsheet on the first page of this thread https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x12Cce5ybBWt7WHqpwrESqZs72uxagkZhXMw3Fz065o/edit?usp=sharing not sure whether you added yourself in it though. Players that have friended you can't see your game ID number from the friend list, so this your only hope :O... (unless you actually have a back-up of your phone app data on your computer ^__^;;).

Anyway, I've no experience with recovering an account myself, but you should be fine if you simply follow the instructions on the first page.

Since your phone broke, you can simply start with, for example (no need to be too complicated, if you write that your phone broke, then they would basically understand that you lost your data and had no backup, if you contact them...):

(translation: My mobile phone broke the other day, so I would like to have a new retrieval code to get back my otoge account).

"私の携帯電話は先日壊れました、だから私の音ゲーアカウントを取り戻すために新しい引き継ぎコードを頂きたいです。"

That should be good enough :O... for the rest add as much as info as you know as written on the 1st page (add HKT and NMB info if you have played there as well...).

As for "・引き継ぎコードが発行できない状況の詳細" (reason why you can't get a retrieval code): 携帯電話が壊れました (mobile phone broke).

8. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Thank you so so much! I'm going to try this, wish me luck haha

Funny thing was that I was going to do a backup that same week because I had none....and on Monday night it turned itself off and that was it, never turned on again, it didn't even charge :cry2:

Again, thanks so much:worthy:

9. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Does anyone now if they actually plan on adding choreo for Shoot Sign and Natsu yo, Isoge? :c

10. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    They did post that the choreo will be added later on... but they naturally didn't give an exact date though ^__^;;;...

NMB side got Oh My God added this event and the devs wrote the same thing again about the choreo... sigh...

Anybody beside me that hates the devs for not adding the 1x-2x-3x LP selection buttons with the start of the event anymore ---___---? It's way too annoying if there's no 3x LP with that 1min = 1 LP recovery...

11. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    In the beginning I though it might be good because the other players may get tired....but then I got tired! XD
    To play on 4 mods without the ×3 LP was too much.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Personaly I am more mad at those oshi jumpers. I suppose there's no easy girl anymore because of those players.

13. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I get top 3, really i will never ever get my top3 oshi photo???

14. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    I see on rewards there is top 5 and top 16. A) do we have list of non photo girls and b) is it top 3 or 5 for top photo?

15. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    With all Photo Challenge events, for the special frame (top photo), you need to finish in a member's Top 16 and rank in the top 100 for the main event song of whichever mode your playing. If your able to accomplish this task with a senbatsu member from "Negaigoto no Mochigusare," you also get a special photo along with the special frame.

Nobody seems to be excluded from coming with a photo unless the note about it is buried on the webpage.

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Hallo, I finally downloaded the game again. I had some problems with my phone so it was in repair. Of course they had to delete all my data. I have an old code I used once in 2016 so I cannot use it again right? Also I srsly cannot remember all the data I need to know to get my account back f.e. my member ID, my rank or my units, when I registered for this app, or the last time I played. Cause I haven't played this game for over 10 months. So is there a chance that I can get my account back?

Edit: I found an old Screenshot where my ID was shown or I think so. There was written あなたのIDです. I send the staff an e-mail and I received this:

その他に関するお問い合わせを承りました。

------------------------------------------
    本メールはシステムにより自動送信されています。

お問い合わせありがとうございます。
    「AKB48グループ ついに公式音ゲーでました。」運営チームです。

この度は「その他」に関するご報告の受付を
    [メールID*****-*]にて承りました。

内容を担当者が確認させていただいた上で返答いたしますので、
    サポートからの返信を今しばらくお待ちください。

なお、24時間以内に対応するよう心掛けておりますが、
    混雑状況や内容の調査によっては、お時間をいただく場合がございます。

お客様のご協力とご理解をお願いいたします。

今後とも「AKB48グループ ついに公式音ゲーでました。」を
    ご愛顧いただけますようお願い申し上げます。

※本メールアドレスは送信専用となっております。

I put it into Google Translate and it seems like this will be send automatic to the people and I should stay tuned for an answer?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  17. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, that's just an automatic mail, informing you that they've received your submit :O, so you need to wait for their real reply.

Edit: lolz, they are finally adding choreo motions to Shoot Sign and Natsu yo Isoge ^__^;; http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2369

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Some good news!

We're getting choreos for Shoot Sign and Natsu Yo, Isoge! in late June. And we are getting new members on June 15th! From the Twitter updates, it seems the members will be 3 new Team 8 members (so Takahashi Sayaka, Hirano Hikaru and Yamada Kyoka) and there's going to be a special campaign around that too. No news about any new members in other modes yet, but hopefully we can get the new SKE and NMB members soon too :cute:

Also, the staff has been doing some surveys on Twitter recently. The first survey was about preferred reward in events and of course, gems won, so hopefully we will be getting more gem awards in events in the future. The second one was about when the booster songs should start and at the beginning of event won, so they'll probably do that too from now on :) I mean, the 1 LP per minute is killing me, especially playing 2 accounts :^^;:

19. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I've compiled a list of the new members we are getting! Since they said we're getting 15 members and these are the only ones who have joined (AKB48 Team 8) and been promoted (SKE48/NMB48). I'm really excited about it, we're getting quite a lot of new members and I've waited so long for SKE ones to be added to the game! :cute:
    20170608_162128.png

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    We're getting 15 new members? I just saw announcement for "new members" (no number/group mentioned) on the official site and the Twitter post for the 3 Team 8 members. I might have missed something though. Where did you read we're getting 15?

EDIT: Also, Muranaka Yuki already announced her graduation. I wonder if they would go through the trouble of adding her even though they'll be removing her again soon?