AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yeah we are getting 15, here is the image they have on twitter about it:
    [​IMG]

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Thanks, didn't even notice the image!

I'm really excited about all members but especially SKE and NMB ones. I'm not that much into Team 8, but of course any new members are a great addition, especially with so many members graduating! Hopefully we will get a campaign with a lot of gem bonuses or something to go with it. Or maybe be able to earn tickets to exchange for costumes as with the Team TII addition, that would be really great.

By the way, I've compiled expected graduation dates as well. Members usually get removed around that time so might be useful if you like to plan ahead for graduation dasu like me (but note this is just approximate dates and devs may decide for a different removal date):
    June: Okada Ayaka
    July: Tanabe Miku
    September: Kizaki Yuria, Shimada Haruka
    Unknown: Muranaka Yuki

3. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thankfully, the poll option of "making LP multiplier option available right from the start of an event" won :D. So hopefully we can suffer less when the next event starts ^___^;;...

I guess Yuki-chan will get added too or else it won't make up for the 15 that the devs have announced... They only haven't shown the sprites of the NMB members yet :O.

DB2cWx7VYAAC6w7.jpg DB3NxHPUQAIrMLD.jpg

@Riina You forgot Izurina :p, she's getting removed as well because of her transfer to BNK ^__^;;...

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Oh, I though Izurina's transfer was a kennin position, but now I checked the Wiki and realized it's a full transfer. I have to admit I don't follow Izurina much as she's one of my least favorite 48G members (no offense to her or her fans) :^^;: I guess she'll be getting removed soon then too. We're getting Okada Ayaka's last dasu after the event but no mention of Izurina's yet.

Some of them actually look so much like themselves (like Otoha and Rena)! They look really cute :cute: While it's probably not going to happen, I'd love it if they did a limited new member only dasu in addition to the normal team dasu options. Like some kind of promotion or something. I would totally buy gems for that :corr:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  5. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Izurina's farewell party theater stage is on 6/29 and her last HS event is on 6/25, so she's probably getting a grad dasu/memorial exchange along with Okada Ayaka :O...

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    No, she is definitely not getting it together with Okada Ayaka as Ayaka's graduation dasu and memorial are already announced in the maintenance notice on the official website and they are coming up after this event ends. If Izurina's was also at this point, it would be announced as well, but it isn't. It might be coming up later in June though. Up until recently all the graduation dasu's were before/during the last event of the month, but now they have are all over the place whenever the devs feel like it, and sometimes it doesn't make sense. Like with Tani Yuri who still hasn't finished all her activities (she's still doing handshake events almost until the end of June) but she not only already had her graduation dasu/memorial but was even removed from the game completely.

Picture of new NMB members was released on Twitter!
    My guess is, left to right: Yasuda Momone, Muranaka Yuki, Hori Shion, Yamamoto Ayaka.

(Sorry for double-post.)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  7. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah right, my bad ^__^;;... I didn't bother to open and read the maintenance announcement post :p...

8. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    Tani yuri is still in the game! Last time they removed Yokoshima Aeri and Rena from team 8!

Edit:
    Anyone looking to play together in the next event? I really want some good theater this time.
    completing challenges alone doesn't help alot if you play alone :|

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  9. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    I am happy to play in AKB and HKT, and if empty slots possibly NMB and SKE. Do we have a member list?

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    If anyone is interested I will run for Omori Miyu, Kimoto Kanon, Kamieda Emika and Motomura Aoi

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Oops, my bad. Thought she was completely removed already... Oh well, her graduation dasu is over anyways :)

I've been playing with the same team for a few events and we've been doing pretty well, getting all challenges done in the beginning but it gets though the last one or two days. If you are interested, we might have some spots left, especially in the sister groups (maybe also AKB). We're still discussing the members among a few options, PM me if you want to join.

EDIT: We have 1 space left in our NMB theater for Ota Yuuri! If you are an active player and want to play with us, message me to join us :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Just a little note to everyone that if you log in today you will get 9 free gems to celebrate SSK. So even if you're not playing regularly and/or participating in this event I suggest everyone to log in at least to collect the bonus :)

13. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    today i got problem that this game being freeze.
    everything working well expect:
    - got freeze when click start button (after choosing guest)
    - loading got stuck in under 50%. this is not freeze because the slide image still working
    - session end after finishing game (redirect to first loading page)
    today i just succeed play 3 songs..
    anyone got the same problem?

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So I was thinking, considering the senbatsu results (3 NGT members in senbatsu, even more NGT members ranked in lower positions) do you think we'll be getting NGT added this year? :^O^: It might be just wishful thinking, considering they just added new members to other modes after a long wait and that it took them forever to add NMB and HKT, but it would be a good timing to do it [hehe] Especially since they seem to be desperately trying to keep players and by now, NGT already have plenty of original songs (not counting stage songs where they could just 'recycle' songs from other modes).

15. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    It would be nice to get Kitahara Rie again, ut I can't believe it will happen in this year :/ but I feel like the devs really want to make us satisfied suddenly so...who know!

16. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Is it just me or did we not get the 10 gem log in bonus today? I'm almost certain we were getting those today but I haven't recieved any? And the log in campaign banner isn't visible to me any longer :/

17. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    You should have got the 10 gem login yesterday (I got mine). Maybe you missed logging in a day or didn't see it in your mailbox?

On the topic of NGT, I was thinking we maybe would get them in august with a campaign similar to Team 8 last year which happened around the same time. It's stupid not to add them soon since they are just throwing money away with the popularity they seem to have after SSK. (plus I just want Hinatan and Ogiyuka in the game)

18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I mean, adding them could boost both NGT's popularity and the game's success. Especially since many players are leaving and they are desperately trying to keep players playing and spending money, so adding a new mode would be a good way for people to spend lots of money [hehe]

As for the next event:
    It's oshimen event. The songs are Beginner, Wimbledon e Tsuretteitte, Rashikunai and Kidoku Through (green song, btw). In 50 gem dasu, the chance to get your oshimen for the center pot is 50%. Also in AKB, SKE and NMB modes, there is a special dasu for the newly added members. There is also last dasu for Izuta Rina. With event points and score ranking, we will also get special tickets to exchange for new members' costumes. The ones shown on the website are Yume e no Route, Sansei Kawaii! and Rashikunai costumes, and I'm not sure if these are the only ones we can get or if we choose between other costumes too.

Also! There will be a login bonus for 14 days. If you login for 14 days straight, you can get 77 gems. This is not a mistake. They are actually giving us 77 free gems :drool:

19. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    In the dasu page they said that the event going to be - 「第2回推しメンマッチイベント」
    It's there mistak? :confused:

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Oops, my bad. The event is indeed called that, however as far as I can tell from the information on the website, it seems to work just the same as oshimen event.