1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    No, this time not all the member have a photo, and the one that have a photo can earn them only if you rank in the best16! That what I understand, mabe we can get the photo also in the tickt exchange?

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, I'm not sure of that so I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see :confused: But if that's the case, the competition is going to be really difficult :^^;:

On the bright side, we are getting another 100 gems and some other rewards (golden jersey girls, lesson towels) due to successful RT campaign: http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2381/wv
    EDIT: My mistake, might be only for players who didn't login for 30+ days :^^;: But everyone still gets 20 gems and some towels.

EDIT #2: About the tickets that you can exchange for new members. There will be many different costumes available from 4* to 7*. Here is the list of all the costumes that will be available as well as the ticket requirements for each: http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2388

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  3. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I'm playing on the SKE side and thought it was slightly odd that the event costume is yellow when the event song is red. But after the maintenance the costumes is now red? Does anyone know if they'll turn back when the event is over? I have one and reaally need it for my yellow team... :cold:

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    No, the costume was meant to be red in the first place and it was a mistake to make it yellow at first, so they fixed it.

Btw, just though I'd make a list of upcoming graduations if anyone else is planning ahead like me:
    July: Hamamatsu Riona, Tanabe Miku, Futamura Haruka, Muranaka Yuki
    September: Kizaki Yuria, Shimada Haruka
    Unknown: Watanabe Mayu, Suto Ririka

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Really sorry for double post, but does anyone know for sure if changing oshimen and then changing back works as usual in this event too? Basically, if I change back, my points will not reset to 0?

6. KojiHaruNyan

KojiHaruNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No your points won't reset, I just tried it on HKT48 mode. (Check image)

By the way does anyone know if I still have a chance to get all 77 crystals since the campaign ends on July 11 and I logged on a day late for the 77 crystal campaign?

Attached Files:

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Are the starred costumes you get for playing a specific song only set for those songs that are listed, e.g. currently, a starred Juunen Sakura for playing KNP/Bingo?

I got a starred Heart Ereki from playing Beginner/Flying Get (I can't remember which) this morning and I was a little confused.

8. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Starred costumes just mean that they are more powerful versions of same old costumes. Current event's costumes are also a starred costume of 5* beginner but they come from dasu

where is pink special ticket exchange thing on dasu part?

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think you misunderstood my question. I'm not asking about getting starred costumes from dasu, I'm asking about when they drop from playing specific songs.

I'm asking if they're only available during a specific time (like in my original post, it currently shows Junnen Sakura from either KNP/BINGO), or if once they've been introduced as a drop, it's a permanent thing.

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    ^ I got Heart Ereki from playing Shoot Sign, so if someone knows this information, please share!
    Also, I don't know when are we going to be able to exchange the pink tickets or what are for?

11. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I misunderstood because...well most of drop costumes stay unless they are announced as limited(like birthday costume) and knowing which song drops which costume is easy, just hold the song's difficulty and it will appear so I didn't think that people would ask that

anyway I did write which song drops which 6*/7* costume some time ago before HebiRote (?) and 10nen pot drop happened, so just going to add newer ones:

10nen B:
    Kokoro no Placard
    Negaigoto no Mochigusare
    10nen Zakura(4*)
    Bingo
    Give Me Five
    Baby x3
    Green Flash

HebiRote:
    47 no Suteki na Machi e
    Sayonara Crawl
    Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
    Sailor Zombie
    Only Today
    Enryoki Poster

12. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    They will add them when the event will over, on the 30th!

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't know if this was mentioned before, or if anyone is even interested, but there seems to be a similar SNH48 game coming out soon: http://snh48.thedream.cc/cs2/ The game is currently in testing (Chinese people can sign up!), and the testing seems to be planned to last until July 6th, so the game will probably be released soon after unless there will be some major issues. Maybe there's something more written on the Chinese website, but my Chinese sucks, so that's all I've been able to figure out :blush: Sorry for the slight off-topic, just thought it might be of interested to some people :^O^:

14. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    Oooooh, that SNH one looks super cute! Will def have to try it when it comes out!

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is photo challenge event, starting July 5th. The event songs are: So long! (purple), Aishiteraburu!, Almond Croissant Keikaku (red) and Shekarashika!. There is 22% chance for the center pot in team dasu to be 8* or 9*. Here are the pictures you can get in this event: http://akb48game.jp/ex/2408/wv (So cute! :cute:)

There is also last dasu for Hamamatsu Riona and Muranaka Yuki until July 11th. And the new 6* costumes that you can get from songs are updated versions of Elevator girl: http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2412

16. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    OMG! It's been a while since we got really cute photos! I loved the ones from the event that just ended too (because the girls looked amazing in their respective MV). Hope I can earn one of the Top 16 pics (it's getting harder each time, but I'm also improving...so it's proportional).

17. KojiHaruNyan

KojiHaruNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I must be behind on this, but the 20 free gems and the 3 8-star towels got me excited!!! :corr:

Attached Files:

18. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    3x 8 star towel, means my first 9 star... Definitely happy

19. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i got my 1st event costume from the new member dasu. i'll probably go for 10 dasu after i get the 48 gems from sp login

Attached Files:

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Dat drop rate !!! :blink:
    [​IMG]