AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

It was fun while it lasted.

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i've uninstalled the app. i'll miss grinding hi-speed songs. :(

3. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

i'm still uploading mine too
    i don't know most the outfit names or numbers, so this could get messy

4. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    I'm quite obsessive about stuff like that, so I'll take care of the numbering as long as y'all get the photos up :)

5. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Havent got to seen which ones i have but i know i have pictures of almost all other than newer we got earlier this year

6. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Hello! Thank you for setting this all up! I miss this game so much already ;~;

Along with the pictures I've collected, did you also want me to upload the voice clips, too? Like the 'mada mada iku yo's and 'yarimashita ne's and stuff? I went a little nuts gathering screenshots and videos from the game :^^;::lol: I don't wanna overload the drive though- I don't know how much space y'all've got. :)

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Would you happen to have any of Yamada Nana's voice files?

8. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Unfortunately, I don't- I (re)joined around end of summer 2017, so I'm a couple of years too late :cry: I wish I did, though!

Out of the NMB members, I'm missing Umechan, Kanakichi, Sakipi, Ripopo, Riichan, Yuipon, Churi, Aika, and Murokana, but everyone else in Namba I have! ^^

(Wasn't Nana's transfer a concurrent one with SKE and not a full transfer? I didn't see her in the member list for NMB ˙o˙;; )

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  9. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    I've added the sprites I had and a folder for voice clips, so go ahead! If the space starts getting funky, I'll let you know, but I created that account just for otoge stuff

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Yeah, Nana's stint in the game was as an SKE concurrent member. I think I have the timeline wrong, but by the time NMB got added to the game, she had already announced her graduation/had graduated, so they didn't add her to NMB's roster.

11. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Oh, alright! Thanks a bunch! ( ´º ∀ º` ) It'll probably be slow work, so I'll get on it when I get the time •w•

That being said, if anyone wants a certain member's voice clips up first, then just gimme a shout! Otherwise I'll just do them in whatever order I have. (I don't have all the members' voices though- especially the ones outside of NMB since I only started the other groups near the end of 2017, so no guarantees! x) )

(It's a bit late for me, but I was just curious- how did you manage to get all those clean-cut sprites? I didn't know they existed! ºoº!!)

Ah, that explains it! I totally forgot SKE was added before NMB/HKT in the game. Thanks! ^^

12. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
  13. kjdd

kjdd Kenkyuusei

Sorry for bump but does anyone have full backup of data so i can extract audio files?