1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Unit Janken Taikai 2017 (17/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That would drag the event a big too much.
    I guess Kouhaku is the next place where they can do it without raining on Mayu's parade.

The a-side is basically the only one being performed on TV shows and whatnot, so it doesn't matter how many bsides that will be forgotten we get.

Anybody remember these?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Management has to know they've struck a cord with this event this year and that throwing a bone to the winner and a smaller bone to the runner-up isn't enough anymore (and do hs, ffs).
    It's quite exciting seeing the girls forming their own units and it promotes an inter-group build up, and I feel it would be a waste to do the usual with all this potential.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@Cisalpine88 already translated it way back, here is the quote:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Trinu I only remember the title Harukaze Pianissimo lol. The one I remember and really liked (it's even still in my playlist atm) is Kiseki no Door

4. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Mostlikely they will have a concert or two (depend how many teams included) and making money that way. With previous Janken set up they can't make a whole concert and nothing to excite about. With these teams, people wants to see their favorite team(s).

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No, no, yes.

6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I bought migiashi evidence because of kimi wa ima made doko ni ita ( And got Chori's picture with it :inlove: ), and i liked the others b-sides as well.

One of the bad things about these singles is actually the number of songs. It cost just as much as a regular single but with only 2 songs, no hs and no real bonus. With Milky's and Nana's solo at least they included 2 photos inside each cd case, but with sakasazaka it was only 1, i still remember how disappointing it was when i opened the box :cry:
    My point is that they should give us more reasons to buy this, and if you end up with two small units at the end you know that only those girls fans will buy the single, and maybe not even them.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I feel real weird because Harukaze Pianissimo and Kimi wa Ima Made are both my jam, I often listen to those, yet Kiseki no Door, that you guys seem to love, I just couldn't remember this song's existence (very likely, listened to it once, didn't leave any impression, forgot about it).

8. Silenka

Kiseki no door has really good lyrics.
    The other two are kinda meh in that department.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I've been hearing various members that were talking about it, but it really seems that they're all at work thinking about their own merch!
    I wonder what the limit will be for these to be made or released. I hope that we'll at least get to see all of them as designs.

Miorin asked opinions about Kokeshi merch on twitter:
    DHXCdgIU0AANld2.jpg DHXCdgMVoAAExbN.jpg DHXCdgJUIAAKeT9.jpg DHXCdgQVoAIJT0x.jpg

10. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^^ It does indeed. Yet, even though I get the lyrics, I always prefer idols song for their melody than for their meaning. I will give some time to admire and study good lyrics, but in the end I will stay with the silly songs if I find it catchy (my best exemples are probably Dear My Teacher or Seikaku ga Warui Onna ko)

^
    They're so great ! But I like the front of the A shirt best yet the back of the B shirt best [hehe]
    Anyway, I happen to be rooting for them ! These three are such a dream unit, I loved it when they announced the formation back then, and I would love seeing them getting their own song (but honestly, seeing them sing "Hikari no Naka e" at a concert would even be enough as far as I am concerned).

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The ones I'm most interested in are:

12) Dancing Cats (Ichikawa Manami, Yumoto Ami, Tano Yuka)
    -- my absolute favourite. I love powerful dancing units and Tanochan

27) Shinhakunan (Kato Minami, Shiroma Miru, Yabuki Nako)
    -- Katomina seems to be the one who's brought the group together & I like seeing her take leadership. Their unit name has given them some appeal already, so I'd be very interested in seeing them do a single !
    31) Sankon (Sashihara Rino, Minegishi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki)
    -- senpais together!! sasshi hasnt participated in ages and miichan and yukirin have lost pretty early on but maybe its a good sign that sasshi's back now. after all, she wasnt ssk queen back when she still participated so i feel like her luck has turned. and miichan has managed to rank #3 once so maybe her luck will come back lol

48) Kiss no Tempura (Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho, Oya Shizuka)
    -- since kitarie has joined ngt i like her even more and i loved myao's cosplay last year (she was dressed as the pen pineapple apple pen guy lmao). its an interesting unit. i like all three members but kinda lowkey

12. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    With NanaMako out, I'm also supporting Kiss No Tempura. It would be a nice way to recognize senpais like Myao and Oya since their time in AKB should be winding down soon.

13. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I'm supporting:

A) Kokeshi Sisters (Takakura Moeka, Ichikawa Miori, Murakawa Bibian)
    Interesting and fun concept, plus it seems they're really rolling with it. A "weird girl" unit with three very different types of weird: Moeka's mysterious girl character, Miori's Fresh Lemon, and Bibian's energy. Even if they don't win, I think their participation in the event will make me smile.

B) FLERI (Iwahana Shino and Goto Moe)
    Both Shino and Moekyun have stood out to me in theater performances as girls who are surprisingly cool and intense. I love duets, and a duet written for them would probably be really exciting!

C) Shinhakunan (Kato Minami, Shiroma Miru, Yabuki Nako)
    It was hard to choose between this unit and Amarimono Senbatsu in C block, but Katomina's enthusiasm won me over. They've definitely made an impression with their long name, which is already a win. Out of the units I like, I think this ace unit has the highest chance of actually selling.

D) Kiss no Tempura (Kitahara Rie, Oya Shizuka, Miyazaki Miho)
    I'd followed Kitarie and Myao on Twitter before they announced the unit, but I forgot how much I liked Shiichan. So thanks to janken for reminding me of Shiichan again! I said it in this thread already, but oshi + 2 lowkey favs: this unit is my favorite to win.

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I will be supporting....

BLOCK A
    1) #11 Kokeshi Sisters (Vivian + Lemon = :awesome: )
    2) #8 16 enpi Chu! (Since all of my favorite AKB48 members are kenkyuusei)

BLOCK B
    (Jeez, there is not one group in here that I can find any reason to root for)

BLOCK C
    1a) #32 Amarimono Senbatsu
    1b) #28 Santarou

(This is really tough. My two favorite 48-group members are in the same damn block. On the other had, perhaps that also means I have a better chance of one of my favorite members making it to the finals. Kaotan and Churi versus Akiyoshi and Chori. Tough call for me. But since Akiyoshi and Chori don't get much spotlight these days, I will root for them. And if either of them make it out of C BLOCK, I will be cheering for them to go all the way)

BLOCK D
    1) #40 Sakae 6 Kisei (Has Yuzuki, and Aoki Shiori. Good enough for me)
    2) #48 Kiss no Tempura (Im really stretching for a 2nd pick here. But I guess it would be fun to see Myao and Shiichan go far)

• Like Like x 1
  15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    My picks would be...
    A Block

B Block
    17) ✌(peace) (Kato Yuuka and Kawakami Chihiro)
    or
    21) Chou (Kurihara Sae, Yamashita Emiri, Matsumoto Hinata, Miyazaki Sono, Moriyasu Madoka, Matsuoka Natsumi)

C Block
    32) Amarimono Senbatsu (Nakanishi Chiyori, Murashige Anna, Tanaka Natsumi, Akiyoshi Yuka)

D Block
    40) Sakae 6 Kisei (Aoki Shiori, Ida Reona, Kamata Natsuki, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kitano Ruka, Kumazaki Haruka, Takeuchi Saki, Hidaka Yuzuki, Yamada Juna)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Loving all the Dancing Cats and Amarimono fans :) :) :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just supporting the STU babies, and NGT girls and these kids:

60bf5ccc-s.jpg

18. Silenka

I guess my picks will be:

A block
    Dancing cats
    Kokeshi sisters

B block
    Fleri

C block (crazy vs crazy)
    Santarou
    Amarimono senbatsu

D block
    Himacho Panda

19. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Clearly I support all NGT girls. Also, I like some young girls in the groups. Here are my units (The units with more stars have more support):

A Block
    2) Rupurenon (Takahashi Mau,N ishimura Nanako, Kado Yuria)
    **4) Genghis Cats (Kusakabe Aina, Seiji Reina, Murakumo Fuka)
    7) Arinon (Mineyoshi Arisa and Shintani Nonoka)
    8) Gen 16
    *11) Kokeshi Sisters (Takakura Moeka, Ichikawa Miori, Murakawa Vivian)

B Block
    23) Houou Masako (Takita Kayoko, Iino Miyabi, Okawa Rio, Tatsuya Makiho)
    *24) Nikoniko (Kubo Satone, Yamamoto Ayaka, Matsuoka Hana, Obata Yuna)

C Block
    27) Shinhakunan (Kato Minami, Shiroma Miru, Yabuki Nako)
    *29) AyuKani-chan (Tano Ayaka and Nakamura Ayaka)

D Block
    *38) HiMaCho Panda (Hiwatashi Yui, Ma Chia-Ling, Cho Orie)
    46) Neru Mae ni Hitsuji Kazoe Tai (Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Kai Kokoa)
    **47) Sakurambo no Yousei (Sugahara Riko)

20. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka