1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Unit Janken Taikai 2018 [Kuuki wo yomu na, kokoro wo yome!] (2018/09/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 8, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, congratulations to NGT's 2nd gen for automatically qualifying for the Final Tournament!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Am I missing something, it seems like there are still a lot of members without Janken teams/declarations, etc.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

FYI, I'm updating the full list on the OP (One by One).

5. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, apart from Sayanee who is graduating and Annin who is filming the Mexican drama, there are only 6 members missing (Yokomichi Yuri, Hirano Hikaru, Hiwatashi Yui, Matsui Jurina, Kodama Haruka and Goto Rara) and I think all of them were said to be on hiatus.

Also, NMB's 6th gen were just presented this week so unless they let them form a group like NGT's 2nd gen (who were also recently presented) I don't think they will participate at all.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay well I will wait for the final announcement. Because I swear I have looked at these lists multiple times and have not seen at least three members I am a fan of who are not listed in any group. Of course it could simply be an omission by the person handling the OP....Forrest?

Or maybe I am just overlooking them

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Full list is now up on the OP.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    @ForrestFuller
    I think you missed 1 soloist (14 listed on the tournament site)

EDIT
    Harasawa Otohi

9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so excited to do my own Janken simulator Lol. I hope that one of the Solo Kenkyuuseis win; I need an iconic moment like that to happen this year.

10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Nao-chan going solo is awesome. It happeneds that I’ve got tickets for the Ikinari Punchline HS event a week after Janken Taikai so I hope I get to congratulate her being the Queen.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Boy oh boy, why is it that I read about this detail only now? What are the odds they'll end up in a direct match with whatever team Sashihara is in?
    By the way, for those who aren't aware of it, this is because Sashihara was the only person in AKB at the time of the double incidents to still defend the management. One time by stating in a tweet that the incidents stemmed just from carelessness on the girls' part ("even the girls involved know it"), and that it's not fair at all to blame the management for the poor safety. And another time, in direct response to an appeal from Yuihan, by telling that, since there's no safety countermeasures, she or someone else should just be screaming into the members' earpieces to warn them when they are about to misstep and fall.
    Yup. Typical management's lapdog behavior.
    What are the odds of the duo actually defeating Sashihara at it, also? That would be poetry.
    Peak pottery.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I don't know if I'd go as far as lapdog, on the other side of that coin she was also the first (and for a long time the only) person to call out the management for the Okinawa fiasco. I just think she has strong opinions and like everyone that has strong opinions it happens that some of those are stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I'm not really sure if I'd call Sasshi a lapdog either, but the example of "she criticized management the one last time she'd be at the center of attention (last SSK)" is a weak argument [hehe]

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Friendly reminder the pre-lim starts tomorrow in during the Handshake event

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I am so ready for all my favourites to be crushed out of this. As usual. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Janken Prelims have begun :).

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Who dropped out from the Solo Units (Since it looks like there is only 12 now)?

19. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I'm pretty sure Wada Aina did (graduation)

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4 Person Unit Preliminary Results
    First Round

(1) Miyawaki Sakura, Yabuki Nako, Yamamoto Ayaka, Shiroma Miru (???) vs. (2) Takahata Yuki, Kawakami Rena, Gyouten Yurina, Fukuda Akari (Udon dake janai ken!) (Winner: Udon dake janai ken!)
    (3) Nakano Mirai, Nomura Miyo, Yamada Suzu, Jonishi Rei (sisters♡) vs. (4) Nakamura Izumi, Matsumoto Chikako, Saito Makiko, Fukai Negai (Katamichi Kippu 5830yen) (Winner: Katamichi Kippu 5830yen))
    (5) Yoshikawa Nanase, Shimizu Maria, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Takahashi Ayane (Watakushi no na wa.) vs. (6) Matsuoka Hana, Murashige Anna, Ueki Nao, Murakawa Bibian (Put your Hands Up) (Winner: Put Your Hands Up)
    (7) Mizuno Airi, Ota Ayaka, Obata Yuna, Nojima Kano (SUPER MOON) vs. (8) Mizobuchi Maria, Sato Ami, Osawa Ai, Haasa Minami (Namba Twinkles) (Winner: Namba Twinkles)
    (9) Ota Riona, Yamasaki Amiru, Maeda Reiko, Kawano Nanaho (Fresh Dra Cure! (false)) vs. (10) Kataoka Narumi, Morihira Riko, Sugiyama Aika, Kamimura Ayuka (Bokutachi wa Shiteru) (Winner: Fresh Dra Cure! (false))
    (11) Takoka Kaoru, Hyodo Aoi, Kadota Momona, Nakamura Mai (Warai hime Girls) vs. (12) Onishi Momoka, Hattori Yuna, Yamamoto Ruka, Terada Misaki (RYMM Room) (Winner: Warai hime Girls)

Finals
    Takahata Yuki, Kawakami Rena, Gyouten Yurina, Fukuda Akari (Udon dake janai ken!) vs. Nakamura Izumi, Matsumoto Chikako, Saito Makiko, Fukai Negai (Katamichi Kippu 5830yen) (Winner: Udon dake janai ken!)
    Matsuoka Hana, Murashige Anna, Ueki Nao, Murakawa Bibian (Put your Hands Up) vs. Mizobuchi Maria, Sato Ami, Osawa Ai, Haasa Minami (Namba twinkles♡) (Winner: Namba twinkles♡)
    Ota Riona, Yamasaki Amiru, Maeda Reiko, Kawano Nanaho (Fresh Dra Cure! (false)) vs. Takoka Kaoru, Hyodo Aoi, Kadota Momona, Nakamura Mai (Warai hime Girls) (Winner: Fresh Dra Cure! (false))

Going to Janken
    1) Takahata Yuki, Kawakami Rena, Gyouten Yurina, Fukuda Akari (Udon dake janai ken!)
    2) Mizobuchi Maria, Sato Ami, Osawa Ai, Haasa Minami (Namba twinkles♡)
    3) Ota Riona, Yamasaki Amiru, Maeda Reiko, Kawano Nanaho (Fresh Dra Cure! (false))

Just now realized that's the 4 Person Unit that's right there (Don't know why I got confused lol).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1