1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

@qpet @MaiAkikoChan Thanks a lot for your explanations :XD: Seems like you actually have to make an effort to get on the podium. I tried it on last nights STUs Sakai Miyus showroom and it worked out quite well (she doesn't have that many followers). I just couldn't be bothered for a second or third round :^^;:

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    TBH for me, I mind the number of points I contribute (and my placement in the list) more than the podium. [hehe] Then again, I haven't found a 48G member whose lives I find myself addicted to or close to liking their lives enough to follow it well. I like karaoke lives the most. Other than occasionally checking the broadcasting 48G live, I just follow/support my non-48G fav SRer.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  3. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Karaoke lives are the worst personally, since they basically ignore everyone :awesome: Just like a common Kayoyon broadcast :awesome: Lately I've had a hard time reaching the stage during Kahotaru's broadcasts, which means there are at least a dozen other people doing 3 rounds better than me. The nice thing about former showroomers is that they know you're doing your best even if you don't get on top of the stage, so we're thanked at the end... which is one of the reasons she got trolled and was made to cry by a fan because he felt she wasn't paying him attention a couple of days ago...

By the way, added Team 8's Sato Akari to the list of avatars in SHOWROOM:

1003759.png

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Hmmm I get that showroom is another way of interacting with the members, but as I said in the above quoted post, I don't understand Japanese well. I would rather they take charge and talk and do their fun thing. Once in awhile reading fans' comments and acknowledging them is nice.

As for karaoke, I have always been a fan of the music first and then the group and then the members. I enjoy performances more than variety, more than talk. I mean, the reason I found AKB48 and dwelve into it was because of AKB0048 and I was searching for their songs in YouTube and found some really good media performances (ponyshu, river, ebikachu, kaze wa fuiteiru, medley of those and Tomochin's solo performance) and then I found myself liking their songs moooore than soloist songs because I'm the type who loop and loop songs that I like so I got bored fast soloist songs because it only had one voice and the mixture of voices in AKB48 songs didn't bore me as fast.

I even downloaded a full karaoke session as audio-only! I have Mikurin's and Naachan's. I'm not diligent in following up though, so I only collect when I happen to come across a stage48 post that talk about a karaoke session a member did as showroom live.

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

6. ET920

ET920 Member

They need permission to do karaoke, since sometimes that means they are out late at night and might bring misunderstandings. Young members can only do karaoke at home or at their office's singing room. I see what you meant, though, I was attracted to them for the first time watching a 2010 AKBINGO! cosplay episode, so I'm more variety-oriented.

Oh, never thought it would be her, but grepping 2ch it looks like it's, nice catch! Ran out of room for Team 8, so adding it to the miscellaneous post, thanks!

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Results:

1位 大西 桃香(AKB48 チーム8)
    66,294,066 pt

2位 中井 りか(NGT48 チームNⅢ)
    51,323,937 pt

3位 佐藤 栞(AKB48 チーム8)
    36,641,424 pt

4位 中村 歩加(NGT48 研究生)
    12,299,621 pt

5位 下青木 香鈴(AKB48 チーム8)
    9,148,134 pt

6位 野々垣 美希(SKE48 研究生)
    8,383,839 pt

7位 西潟 茉莉奈(NGT48 チームNⅢ)
    7,486,352 pt

8位 奈良 未遥(NGT48 研究生)
    6,805,649 pt

9位 内木 志(NMB48 チームN)
    6,704,347 pt

10位 森 香穂(STU48)
    5,694,612 pt

11位 荻野 由佳(NGT48 チームNlll)
    5,532,384 pt

12位 馬 嘉伶(AKB48 チームB 台湾留学生)
    5,197,765 pt

13位 太田 奈緒(AKB48 チーム8)
    5,155,402 pt

14位 福田 朱里(STU48)
    5,098,402 pt

15位 佐野 遥(STU48)
    4,936,947 pt

16位 山根 涼羽(AKB48 研究生)
    4,627,837 pt

https://www.showroom-live.com/event/akb48_sousenkyo_49th

NGT(5) > Eito(4) > STU(3) splits the seats in top 16

AKB(2) > SKE(1) = NMB(1)

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And there goes your desperate need for validation again.

Karaoke showrooms are some of the best because they're entertaining and fun.

9. Gotor

Gotor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Is there a way to check current exp?

One time I run into error, there was text page with full stats.

I tried ctrl-u but no luck.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  11. monokuma

monokuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    This is probably a very annoying newbie question, but would anyone mind explaining how avatars work? I know you gain some automatically through leveling up, but how would you get a member's specially designed avatar or an avatar associated with a member? Thank you in advance.

12. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Can anyone tell me what this thing is and what the current ranking means?

Untitled-1.png

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Only if they are in group. If they are alone, they are dead boring.

Log in into Showroom in a desktop browser and then click here. Then search for "contribution_point" in that JSON file. For example, mine is
    "contribution_point":"2694465". If you do it from a mobile phone you'll be redirected to the main mobile page, so force Desktop mode (Request Desktop site or similar).

Just enter a room with avatars and throw a gift (free or paid, it's the same). For example, if you check Kuro.'s profile, you will see a "Get original Avatars now!" section at the bottom just above the "Recommendation" section, those are the avatars you'll get if you throw gifts during her broadcast. I've made several lists of members' avatars (fans and officials), you just need to go into those room when they are broadcasting and throw one (or more) gifts to get them.

Kimidare holds a 3-day event between team members, the one that gets the most points wins. "Current ranking" means the member's current ranking, the 274,413 points mean she requires that amount of points to reach the member who's currently at level 2. When the "Current ranking" is 1, the amount of points that's shown is the difference between the first and the second position. The winner of the event gets to do something she likes at Kimidare I believe.

By the way, added two more Kahotarus avatars. The first one is straightforward, the second one maintains the sea theme for her room.

1003800.png 1003816.png

14. monokuma

monokuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I copied and edited slightly the content of the OP for the Nogizaka and Keyakizaka showroom threads. Hope you don't mind, @renjiro

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  18. ET920

ET920 Member

Note that she's already broadcast several times, it's just that SR48 didn't track them. So, that +34k is a bit of a lie.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think once but maybe twice.
    Either way, it's way less than +35k.
    Is it comparing with yesterday's number for everyone else?

Incidentally, this is true of all the Nogizaka members who released Photobooks in the past half-year as they all did a release special in the same rooms.
    The same with auditionees of course, though I think the highest only had like 2k so it's still really impressive. See Yoda Yuki (#29) for example.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

In the case of Keyaki, Kato Shiho and Saito Kyoka were almost at 5k before this rush. In Nogizaka there were several above 4k, like 9, 10 and 11 (just checked the Google Cache of their pages). I expect again botters trying to add followers for the girls (just like Team 8 fans who wanted to compete with the other 48G, I'm pretty sure 46G fans will want to show their top members above the 48G members). Obviously the most important girls will likely broadcast once every other week, and the more times they broadcast the more the novel factor will disappear, but I wonder if SR will be able to keep up with two or three main girls of all the groups broadcasting at the same time.