AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    46G stuff belongs in the 46 subforums. Not the AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM thread.

2. Gotor

Gotor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It is that I searched for.
    Thank you

3. ET920

ET920 Member

I wonder... A big announcement from Inoue Yoshimoto, with Naachan as guest... wonder what'd be...

2017-06-22 00.40.23.png

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Copying my post on the Naachan thread.

A.) Producer Stage
    B.) Solo Single
    C.) STU Single
    D.) Marriage announcement

Take your pick :)

5. ET920

ET920 Member

I thought about the solo single, but I really doubt she's gonna be given one right now, being busy as STU48 captain. Note that "& others" after her name. The time is already late for the youngest members, though.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    At least twice. YouTube search comes up with 2017-02-06 and 2017-02-26, but I could have sworn she streamed a few more times. Videos that are blocked in the US don't show up in searches for me so that might be why I'm not seeing the others.

And yeah, the auditionees are reusing their rooms (cf. the low room ids and the high room levels)

Original Team 4 stage

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, definitely twice. I think she's the only non-auditionee to appear in her own room twice before this though. All the other members with PB releases had one.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm working on making my showroom script more stable/user-friendly, so if anyone here has tried it I'd love to hear about any feedback, difficulties, or new features you'd like to see (besides a GUI, though it might eventually have a web interface).

There's a kind of messy list of planned improvements here:
    https://github.com/wlerin/showroom/projects/5

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Showroom announce statement with Kareoke Streams

https://www.showroom-live.com/notice/list

Guide Page>>

https://support.showroom-live.com/customer/ja/portal/articles/2825984

Brief Summary:

- The songs from CD/Kareoke the streamer uses must be asked from by the labeling/record company first. If not then it will be considered the case of copyright infringement.

- They must do so 3 days before the stream with an application form.

- If they don't then they get dinged from streaming.

Feel free to add/correct info

10. ET920

ET920 Member

This has already been done for official broadcasters wanting to do karaoke, many have been complaining about that in the last couple of weeks, now it spread to amateur broadcasters as well. SHOWROOM used to have a generic agreement with record labels so that you would tell them which songs you were to use during your broadcasts, like you would say you'd use AKB48 songs and they would pay a determined amount of money to the record label per each of your broadcasts, but apparently karaoke is a different matter.

Shouldn't really bother AKB48 girls, though, they never use background music and they must tell management they want to do karaoke, probably several days before, and they wouldn't have problem getting authorization from AKS. But others like Megumi will quit SHOWROOM (not counting the ones that have been complaining, like Chikana). Not that I care too much about karaoke broadcasts, but for the Asian culture in general and Japanese in particular, karaoke is a big deal.

11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^ wow and they really strictly control it. o_O no wonder some quit

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Sasshi kept saying 300 yen, so she probably was mistaken from the very beginning (of course Shiichan will notice bonuses easier than Sasshi in their paychecks, lol). What has never been confirmed is whether they get it from all the gifts or only from Tokyo Towers (other broadcasters get it from all the gifts thrown, not just towers). Some of the oldies told me people also get money (2%) from stars/seeds due indirect gifting (people who throw gifts to other broadcasters while they are collecting stars to throw at your place), but there's no way I can verify that.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

(Crossposting with the STU48 thread) One of the Kahotaru avatars was taken down due copyright violation, so the guy who had drawn it made another which is a generic STU48 member, so it can be used with any STU48 member (pretty much like the Team 8 generic avatars). Giving the heads up here, since we can't promote it directly on the site.

1003800.png

As with all the avatars, you just need to go to his room while he's broadcasting and throw at least one seed (amateur broadcasters receive seeds while professional broadcasters receive stars). Just subscribe to his room to get the notification when he's online, go there, throw a few seeds and unsubscribe. I'll update the showroom avatar posts later.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from ATC

[​IMG]

Macharin ranked 1st !!!!

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    First in AKB only minus Eito.

17. ET920

ET920 Member

She's 11th actually in the global, or 6th counting Team 8.

Mbk47Jx.png

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Congrats to Nao-chan ranked 1st on the overall ranking :1st::1st::1st:

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Two more avatars, the first one is a Team 8 member who wants to be a model, maybe anyone can guess who she is. The second is the official AKB48 Election x SHOWROOM avatar, those who guessed the top 5 positions correctly got the avatar.
    1003931.png 1003950.png

20. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Do you know if we can access the site where they pulled that report from? I kinda want to play around with the rankings myself rather than search for screenshots secondhand from other sites.