1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Samara Morgane, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Hello everyone and the some fellow Potterheads(I hope)!This tread was brought up because of this video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Some of NMB members were visiting the Harry Potter themed amusement park!I posted this in Milky's tread because she seemed to enjoy herself and I wondered if she was a fan herself!

Which bring me to the point of this tread!I was starting to remember that the other day,I was wondering to myself if the sister groups where the Hogwart houses,which one would be which?What about the individuals members?In which house do you think they would be sorted into?Are the members even stated that they were fans?

2. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I have a hunch that most people will say that AKB would be Gryffindor, lol! I don't know about the others. Perhaps SKE would be Slytherin, NMB would be Ravenclaw and HKT would be Hufflepuff.
    About individual members, I'd have to give a longer thought. It's gonna be fun to read people's opinions. [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  3. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Random guess.

Gryffindor: Takamina, Kojiharu, Miyazawa Sae, Nishino Miki -- most members, really
    Hufflepuff: Akimoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawaei Rina
    Ravenclaw: Iriyama Anna, Mayuyu
    Slytherin: Minegishi, Acchan, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko

Not sure about Itano Tomomi.

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm bored soooooo...

Gryffindor: Tanochan, Mikichan, Takamina, Ryochan, Miichan, Haruppi
    Slytherin: Mayuyu, Yuria, Sayanee, Sakura, Jurina, Kojiharu
    Hufflepuff: Paruru, Kojimako, Ricchan, Rena,
    Ravenclaw: Naachan, Yuihan, Milky, Yukirin

Maybe I'll do more later.

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Miki Gryffondor?Hetare Miki in Gryffondor?:blink: Are you sure?Lol

Me too I would imagine AKB to be Gryffondor but it's almost feel like a default!Like NMB to be Ravenclaw because I tend to associate them to the color blue for no particular reason!Also,I think SKE could be Hufflepuff because I've heard they particularly hard worker to make they choreography to be on point and stuff!Though,it would leave Slytherin to HKT but I don't think that match!If anything,for me it might goes like this!

AKB-->Slytherin: It's pretty much were it goes down to try to be the best!They have a lot of kennins!So everyone as to be pretty ambitious and try their best to on top and get noticed so you have to do what is necessary to be on top!But that doesn't mean they don't care about anyone,they just choose their friends wisely but got solid bonds!

NMB-->Gryffondor: I kinda see them as the jokesters and seem brave enough to do what they should do to make people laugh!On the jokes aside,anyone know if they're courageous?

SKE-->Hufflepuff: For the reasons I said!Seem united enough too!Not only among the members but with the fans too!

HKT-->Ravenclaw: It the only one left so...Well a lot of them are still students right?I don't them in being a particular house but if I had to pick up one,I would say Gryffondor too only because of the youthful bravery!

6. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

We should also keep in mind that Gryffindors and Huffelpuffs are likely extroverts while Ravenclaws and Slytherins are introverts, maybe that helps.xD I was trying to sort my favourite members, but I end up putting everyone in Ravenclaw, maybe because it's my favourite house. :p

7. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Haha, I see your point. Miki is such a scaredy cat (which I think is part of her charm):lol:
    But the rest of her personality fits Gryffindor the best, I think.

I agree with your introvert/extrovert analysis. However, I couldn't put anyone in Ravenclaw other than Iriyama. I mostly put Mayuyu there because of my imagined quota. And because she's a little bookish, even if her books are mangas.
    I was always put into Ravenclaw, btw :D

8. Parikkuren

^ I was the opposite, I'm personally Ravenclaw so I was very specific about anyone I picked for it. High standards. :D

And Miki is absolutely Gryffindor, she may be afraid of a lot, but she is also very bold, outgoing and determined, even frank to the point of rudeness. Remember Neville Longbottom was Gryffindor. Don't get too caught up on the 'brave' part of Gryffindor house.

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I don't know much about Miki so I'll leave it to you guys!What about Rena for Ravenclaw?With her passion for trains in comparison of Jurina,she look a bookworm!

10. Parikkuren

I put Rena in Hufflepuff for her devotion to her group and desire for everyone there to succeed. Not that other girls don't want that, but Rena has been one of loudest voices of SKE in speaking for the girls and what they want with their desires and ambitions. A true team player.

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    So that would put Sasshi in Hufflepuff!

12. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Well if you look at it realistically it's not as simple as one stereotypical trait corresponding with one house. I guess you can't be a complete airhead to be put in Ravenclaw, but I don't think you have to be a complete genius either. I'd put Sumire in Ravenclaw for example, because she often comes across as the silent observing type (she's a scorpio after all:shifty:) and I guess she looks smart, and they did mentioned once on AKBingo that she used to get good grades.

And yes Huffelpuffs are hard working, but I think they are also the types who like to enjoy life (Helga Huffelpuffs relic was the cup that would never empty and their common room being near the kitchen), while Rena can be pretty strict I heard, warning members not to get fat and stuff. xD

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I agree!Afterall,Hermione was a Gryffondor but she could have been a Ravenclaw and Luna could have been a Gryffondor/Hufflepuff because she's brave and loyal!Everyone have more then want traits!Like Takamina she could be both in Gryffondor and Hufflepuff!

14. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    True. But Takamina is definitely a Gryffindor.

Somebody sort Tomochin, please.

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

Arranged by generation, graduated megamis in italics.

Gryffindor: Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Oota Aika, Miyazaki Miho, Matsui Jurina, Matsumura Kaori, Yamamoto Sayaka, Tano Yuka, Miyamae Ami
    Slytherin: Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yamauchi Suzuran, Suda Akari, Kizaki Yuria, Watanabe Miyuki, Shibata Aya, Furuhata Nao, Miyawaki Sakura, Komiyama Haruka
    Hufflepuff: Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Kasai Tomomi, Sashihara Rino, Sato Amina, Shimazaki Haruka, Oba Mina, Muto Tomu, Kodama Haruka, Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Kitagawa Ryoha
    Ravenclaw: Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu, Kitahara Rie, Matsui Rena, Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna, Moriyasu Madoka, Okada Nana, Azuma Rion

@shogun slytherin, no doubt :)

Justifications:
    Gryffindor I placed all my fierce, fearless beasts
    Slytherin I put all the burrikos, fishers, and calculating types
    Hufflepuff I basically put the "average"/girl next door types, the hetares and the work-horses. For me, Takamina is a no-brainer for Hufflepuff; “Doryoku wa Kanarazu Mukuwareru" (Hard work always be rewarded)
    Ravenclaw: Smart types. If you don't think Kojiharu is smart, you're not paying attention ;)
    Edit to remove the house colours since I realise the association with team colours might make it confusing lol.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Why Sakura in Slytherin? I'd put her in Ravenclaw with her thoughtful blog posts and speaches.:p All though I can't say I know her that well.

I'd put Mayu in Slytherin, she's very ambitious and I feel she would do whatever it takes to reach the top even if it's at other's expense. I remember an old AKBingo episode where some psychic/hand reading guy was doing a personality reading of the girls and they said something like that about Mayu and all the other members were laughing like Mayu? because she was still the cute, quiet member in the back, but later on it became apparent that the guy was pretty accurate when he said that. :p

Kojiharu in Ravenclaw?xD But she is the renown airhead of the group and she doesn't give a damn about anything. Maybe I'd have her go to Hufflepuff, she'd fit right in with ikemen Cedric xD).

17. trxsh

trxsh Member

For some reason I'm just seeing your reply now (that happens a lot -.-) but edited my post to add my justifications ^^
    Sakura could go to Ravenclaw, you're right. I just see her as a bit calculating/insincere sometimes, not to diss her or anything, I don't think either are unusual or even negative qualities for idols :p
    I have this conspiracy theory that Kojiharu is a genius and the "airhead" character is a flawless charade. There was even that time Yuko said she solved all the math problems on the board in the Boku no Taiyou PV set lol. I also think the fact that she's managed to be really popular and stick around at the top of the group for so long shows that she "works smart not hard", which in my opinion would disqualify her from Hufflepuff ^^

18. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I'm starting to think so too. Remember this?

if the video does not show watch the video here (5:30)

@trxsh I could imagine Oshima Yuko as a Gryffindor too. But Shinoda seems more Slytherin to me.

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Well,Kawaei pretty much admitted recently her baka character was just that a character!Maybe it's same for Kojiharu!

I agree for Mayuyu!I never really like her and if I were to states reasons,it's pretty for what you guys have said!She seem a bit fake to me!

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I'd say HKT is Gryffindor, because they're very companions to each other.

For sure SNH and JKT are Beauxbatons and Drustrang haha.