1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 no Uta (2022/05/21 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Feb 17, 2022.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks for your summary! If you continue watching the drama, I'd really appreciate it if you could continue posting these <3

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Episode 3 trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 2 is ridiculously cute, especially in it's final. (prepare some tissues @bonjourmarlene :D)

The Episode gave more depth to Chiyori's character, also to Yuzuka's relationship with Komi (the good friend with good advices), and Chiyori.
    The acting maybe be so so from a girl to another, but the directing makes up for it.
    I enjoyed it.

5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another 'behind' video from Chori:

• Like Like x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    YouTube version of the Ep.4 teaser:

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ep.5 trailer:

• Like Like x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The 3rd episode is hilarious and touching at the same time, a completly different mood from the 1st story.
    It shares one commong theme with the 1st story:
    [hide]growth[/hide]

All the girls are member of a small theater company, Mizuki (who has a weird stress relieving technic) and Ami somewhat experienced, Ran the good supporting firend, Manaka mainly working backstage notably on sounds effects.
    The company just finishes it's current stage play, in a front of a very limited audience.
    then they prepare for their next play which will premiere in 8 day
    [hide]For the upcoming play, the stage director (who is also MC) decides to give the lead role to Manaka.
    But because of her inexperience, she struggles a lot to deliver a good enough acting.
    The stage director thinks it's because she lacks passion, and keeps scolding her during rehearsals as the days are passing and the 1st day approaching.
    The boy actor tries to give Manaka some advices about her stress
    Ami thinks she's not the best choice and tries to tell the stage director.
    Mizuki thinks Manaka should have a chance and talks to Ami.
    With the premirere apporaching, the team has become more supportive and Manaka's acting improves.
    Then a very surprising Shinobu appears (I promise you will remember her 1st scene for a long time :blink:).
    And a it looks like there will be a big choice in the next episode[/hide]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The 4th episode is just a continuation of the previous but with less fun IMO
    Plot twist: Shinobu isn't exactly the character you thought at frst sight
    [hide]
    I'd say the plot is very inspired by AKB48's debut 15 years ago, there are quite some common points
    - very low audience
    - uncertain future
    actors handing flyers in the street

So Manaka's father was an actor, and he shows up at the play premiere.
    /me need subs to better understand the plot from here[/hide][/qpoiler]

The roles distribution is very similar to the first story, we have :
    • 1 heroïne
    • 1 (somewhat) antagonist
    • 1 supportive
    • 1 very supportive who unfortunatly doesn't have a lot of screen time (Komi, Ran)
    I'd say here Manaka's acting was the best in this 2nd story, though I'm maybe biased because the whole plot is around her.

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ep.6 trailer:

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've decided to watch the show as well now, even without subtitles. It's actually... okay? To follow the story line. Here are my thoughts so far.

I'm glad to see a member like Yuzupii in the heroine role, she's not that pushed and she deserves something big! I felt having her show up in a wedding dress to steal Mion's man was a bit over the top [hehe] Komiharu didn't get a lot of screen time, which is unfortunate, because she's my ni-oshi, but she at least had a really sweet role.

Just a little addition to Lionel's post, Ran actually played the daughter of the guy who owns the theatre. From what I understand, Ran's dad owes money to Mogi, so Mogi tries to chase him down but he runs off before she arrives. She steals Manaka's role in the play, but messes it up; Manaka saves the day and they earn more customers. The reunion with her dad was cute, I didn't understand what it was about until reading @lionel90's post so thanks for that!

Only the first part has been released, but there's one thing I'm really confused about... What happened in the beginning with Ayana and her dad (?), what was she apologising for, and why does everyone call Maho 'Ayana'? I think this one is the most confusing without subtitles.

Nanami visits Ayana (Shinozaki Ayana) at home and I don't understand what that is about either.

It seems Nanami and Kaori made 'Ayana' (Omori Maho) test her friendship after she ditched them for a guy, whom she helped study after his dad died. She passed out but the guy caught her before she hit the floor and took her to the infirmary, where Kaori and Nanami got chewed out by a teacher. At the end, Maho/Ayana almost confesses to the guy (Kondo) that she likes him, but instead just congratulates him for graduating. She cries, looking at her yearbook, which says Ayana, and decides to run after Kondo after all, but misses him as the bus drives off. At the same time as Maho/Ayana is running after him, real Ayana looks through her own yearbook and cries over a line that says "I want to be together with Ayana forever." Maho/Ayana collapses on the floor, devastated that she missed him, when real Ayana suddenly appears out of thin air?

There's also a side plot element where Kurumi is jealous of Maho/Ayana and watches her all the time, because Maho/Ayana is the reason Kurumi is 2nd on the class ranking.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 7 teaser:

• Like Like x 2
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Teaser of episode 8! Yuiri looks good <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 2
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've watched the rest of Oogoe Diamond as well as the subbed Heavy Rotation episode.

Okay it makes more sense now. Ayana and Maho play the same person, with Ayana playing 'Ayana' from the future and Maho playing 'Ayana' from the past. It's about how Ayana doesn't communicate properly with her husband anymore and also about how she first met him. There's a bit of a futuristic element with future Ayana suddenly appearing in the past, and encouraging Ayana from the past to confess her feelings to the guy she ends up marrying. In the end, she also finally speaks to her husband about their problems and they make up. (She seems to have an illness that she kept from him but I can't read the document)

Yuiri has given up on her dream of becoming a dancer, but then she meets aspiring lyricist Natsuro. They encourage each other to follow their dreams. Natsuro's younger sister (Okada Rina) keeps telling him to get a proper job so they can have money. Nagatomo Ayami plays Natsuro's ex girlfriend, whom they run into at the end of this episode and there's a clear jealous / heartbroken moment when Yuiri watches Ayami and Natsuro.

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for episode 9 part 1 'Better':

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen: