1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Arg this means I won't be able to use Suu as my homescreen girl. :wall:

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    A couple more things to add to about the 1.1.11 that will be coming soon, in addition to the new home screen features that @MurasakiSora detailed already.

Maintenance will last 5 hours, from Nov. 14, 13:00 to 18:00 JST

- The rewards for intimacy points will be expanded, i.e., probably more rewards past 2100 points now.
    - Intimacy points will play into how you can customize your home screen.
    - You'll be able to sort members by the opposite order of which you received them as well as by outfit.
    - You'll be able to sort your mailbox by the order you received prizes and the reverse order.

- Temodemo no Namida will be added as a playable song
    - Certain outfits in dasu will be replaced
    - The standard ticket exchange outfits will be changed. If you want either a Choco Mint or Yellow Pajama outfit of any member, get them now!

- The 1.5x intimacy points bonus will run until Nov. 21, 12:59 JST due to its popularity.
    - 2 gems will be distributed to everyone with this update.

Source: http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/365

3. Monique

Monique Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The standard ticket that we have will be removed???

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

You keep the tickets, only the costumes you can trade them for will change.
    I'm so frustrated now, everytime I'm really excited about a new costume I lose janken at the first round. First penguins now namida. Five gems down the drain, five!! T___T

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Hmm... So I guess I should put my oshimen back in centre position, eh?

6. shiroparu

shiroparu Kenkyuusei

@wlerin I think there's no need of it. You set your oshimen as centre if you don't set any member as your oshimen, that's what I got from @MurasakiSora translation. I'm new here, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

7. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

@ithebigc Thanks for translating the rest, I knew they'd update the website with the maintenance post but it happened to be past sleeping hours for me. Well I've updated my post too so it has all the information now for easier access all in one for everyone.

@wlerin @shiroparu Your oshimen is who your profile photo is set as so after this update, your home screen member will automatically be who your profile photo is set to. Only in certain circumstances can you not have an oshimen (your profile photo is still set to a member who's been removed from the game) which then it will display your unit center instead.

8. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actually, I'm kinda sad they're changing the home screen in this way. I've always enjoyed watching the cute chibis walk around and do poses and part of that fun was being able to look at 5 girls without much trouble. Won't be possible anymore after the update if I understood correctly ...
    I like that you'll be able to change the pic and the costume but I wish we could also still look at other chibis without having to switch our oshimen.

Also, I'm really curious about the backgrounds. The whole setting with the fall background from the announcements doesn't look too great on the screenshots, lol.

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I wonder if they're just going to use your 1/2 for Temodemo. It's going to suck for other members in getting intimacy points, unless you rotate them in and out.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    come to think of it, people like me who have their oshimen available only after the daisokaku matsuri update are in disavantadge to people who have their oshi since the beginning...

Not sure if it's going to be taken into account, but Mio would be around 6000 intimacy if i started with her since the beginning.
    Hope that the milestone are worth the commitment!

11. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Now, FC for Koichun expert mode is done. all expert mode is clear from my side ahoyyy ^_^\m/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415927492.460100.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415927520.973927.jpg

Just share Skill from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^^wow good job

@gocchisama you're not at too much of a disadvantage if people are using units for events or centers to help others since most of the time this isn't their oshi. Intimacy hasn't been around since the beginning of the game either.

Guess im gonna get some pajamas before they go, no reason holding onto these tickets forever :shock:

13. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

14. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    @what_tis_name thanks for the apk. Though in my country still a maintenance. But i download it right away.

15. MurasakiSora

4TH OSHIMEN EVENT - VER 1.1.11 UPDATE
    VER 1.1.11 APK FILE: https://www.mediafire.com/?b50ma4d7cb85xf4

4TH OSHIMEN EVENT
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/367

Duration: November 14th 18:00 JST - November 21st 12:59 JST

Description: Play the event songs to gain event points and rank in top 100 for your oshimen to get her Scene 9 S .ver outfit. The rewards will be split into three sections; milestone rewards, point ranking and high score ranking.

Event Songs
    Play these songs during this event to get event points to rank in top 100:
    Temodemo no Namida - Easy, Normal, Hard
    Iiwake Maybe - Easy, Normal, Hard
    Hashire! Penguin - Easy, Normal, Hard
    Seijun Philosophy - Easy, Normal, Hard

Special Stage
    Duration: November 19th 13:00 JST - November 21st 12:59 JST
    - There will be a special high speed stage that appear in the last 48 hours of this event where you will earn 1.5x the amount of event points.

Event Costume Bonuses
    - Temodemo no Namida Pink, Temodemo no Namida White and Winter Seifuku (Fuyu Seifuku) will give bonus event points if they are used in your unit including guest. Their bonuses will stack.

Milestone Rewards
    Gain rewards for reaching specific event point milestones during this event. After 200k points, you will get random rewards after every 5k points.
    5,000 points - 500x hearts
    10,000 - 1x special ticket
    15,000 - 5x tickets
    20,000 - 1x special ticket
    25,000 - 600x hearts
    30,000 - 2x special tickets
    35,000 - Takahashi Minami Bronze Jersey
    40,000 - 700x hearts
    45,000 - 2x special tickets
    50,000 - 800x hearts
    60,000 - 3x special tickets
    70,000 - Watanabe Mayu R .ver

80,000 - 2x gems
    90,000 - 900x hearts
    100,000 - 3x special tickets
    110,000 - Takahashi Minami Silver Jersey
    120,000 - 10x tickets
    130,000 - 4x special tickets
    140,000 - 1,000x hearts
    150,000 - Takahashi Minami Silver Jersey
    160,000 - 4x special tickets
    170,000 - 2x gems
    180,000 - Takahashi Minami Gold Jersey
    190,000 - 5x special tickets
    200,000 - Watanabe Mayu R .ver

Random Rewards
    - Takahashi Minami Bronze Jersey
    - Takahashi Minami Silver Jersey
    - Watanabe Mayu R .ver
    - 1~10x special tickets
    - 100~3000x hearts
    - 1~30x tickets
    - 1~3x gems

Point Ranking
    Rank in top 100 for your oshimen to gain varying amount of rewards with all of top 100 gaining Scene 9 S .ver of your oshimen with a top 100 photo.
    Ranks - Rewards
    1~10th - Scene 9 S .ver of oshimen w/ photo, 5x Watanabe Mayu R .ver, 5x gems
    11~30th - Scene 9 S .ver of oshimen w/ photo, 3x Watanabe Mayu R .ver, 3x gems
    31~50th - Scene 9 S .ver of oshimen w/ photo, 2x Watanabe Mayu R .ver, 2x gems
    51~100th - Scene 9 S .ver of oshimen w/ photo, 1x Watanabe Mayu R .ver, 1x gem

Score Ranking
    Rank in top 100, 500 or 3000 for Temodemo no Namida hard difficulty and you will be rewarded with a badge.
    Finish in:
    Top 100 - BEST 100 badge
    Top 500 - BEST 500 badge
    Top 3000 - BEST 3000 badge

Special Ticket Exchange
    - Will be available until 26th November 12:59 JST.
    - Scene 9 outfits and Green Jersey outfits will both be available for 10 and 3 special tickets each respectively
    - Scene 9 outfits will come with photos! They will be distributed after November 21st maintenance.

Event Points
    Easy - 480
    Normal - 800
    Hard - 1600
    Temodemo no Namida Bonus - 15% bonus (239 on hard)
    Winter Seifuku Bonus - 5% bonus (80 on hard)

How to Check Rankings
    - To view your point ranking for your oshimen:
    - Click on 3rd rotating banner then click on second raindrop from the left.​
    - To view your high score ranking for Temodemo no Namida Hard:
    - Click on 3rd rotating banner then click on third raindrop from the left​
    - To view the rewards for each section of this event:
    - Click on 3rd rotating banner then click on 4th raindrop from the left.​

Temodemo no Namida Information
    While the stage only has two people, your whole unit will be used. Therefore all costume bonuses, skills, intimacy gained etc will happen for all members of unit even though only 2 members will appear on stage during live.
    - Temodemo no Namida song colours are Red > Green > Blue.

NEW DASU COSTUME
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/353
    - Temodemo no Namida Pink and White version and Winter Seifuku (Fuyu Seifuku) are event costumes and will be available from dasu
    - Winter Seifuku is a new outfit 4★ -> 5★
    - Oshimen Festival will be available until 17th November 12:50 JST

VER 1.1.11 UPDATE INFORMATION
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/365
    App Updates
    - Home screen will implement the following customisation features:
    (To access these customisation tools, tap on your disc in home screen)
    - The member that appears on the disc will be set to your oshimen and not your unit center anymore
    - If no oshimen is set, it will display your unit center instead​
    - You can now customise the disc photo of your oshimen to any of her photos which you have obtained before
    - You can change the costume of your oshimen to any of her costumes which you have obtained before
    - You can change and add 'background' for the home screen
    - Motions and speech bubbles will be implemented (for your oshimen in home screen)
    - The speech your oshimen says will now vary depending on the time and when you last played​
    - Intimacy Rewards will be expanded (past 2100) and motions will be unlocked through intimacy
    - Full list of rewards in my guide under the Intimacy tab​
    - New costume sorting methods including from newest to oldest and sorting by outfit
    - New mailbox sorting method where you can now sort it in reverse order

Backgrounds
    - New background customisation in home screen available
    - Backgrounds unlock when you gain 300 intimacy for that costume (except T-Shirt)
    - Backgrounds available include all Rhythm Sketch types (A, K, B, 4 and all S .ver), White Rabbit costume from Music Game in Wonderland event and T-Shirt outfit from standard ticket exchange.
    - To check how much intimacy you've accumulated for these costumes, click on the disc in home screen, click on 3rd option to reach backgrounds and then click on the yellow button at the bottom left.

Standard Ticket Exchange
    - New T-Shirt outfit (4★ -> 5★) available from standard ticket exchange for 50 tickets
    - Comes with a background​
    - Official Game Costumes for every member also available for 50 tickets

Miscellaneous
    - End of previous standard ticket exchange
    - End of White Rabbit ticket exchange
    - Everyone will be distributed 2 gems for update sequentially

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  16. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    Again can't download from drive. Please upload to another hosting site. Thank you in advance!

17. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Official costume via ticket exchange!! Gonna help a lot!

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Was talking to MurasakiSora about this, but a new Oshimen Event already. Whyyyyyyy :wall: We just had one not too long ago, ugh. Time to janken and waste days of my life on this again. I should be studying :cold:

Also, https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/533192668768399360. I wish they had given us more performance boosts for intimacy points instead of just motions, or even expanded past 5000. I already hit 5000 with Sakura a long time ago :fear:

EDIT: And where the hell do I get the rewards from 2100 - 5000? Since I passed 5000 points even before the update, I was thinking they'd just show up in my mailbox, but uh...nope, they're nowhere to be found.

19. MurasakiSora

Okay! Everything added to event post including all the milestone rewards etc which was longer than expected. New oshimen event is the same as the previous ones, just play and rack up the points for your oshimen to get her S .ver outfit. Do notice the special stage that appears in the last 48 hours of the event that give 1.5x points.

@Sammy48 Apk file now has a mediafire link if google drive wasn't working for you.

@ithebigc I'm wondering about that too. Not sure how they're gonna give us the intimacy rewards either. Maybe they'll patch it up later or something.

20. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

lets wait till its midnight for Japan :approve:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.