1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Yeah that's basically what I was saying xD During the last oshimen event, the event points went to the member you had set as your center, but this time the points will only go to the member you have set as your oshimen in the game.

2. Wira Nugroho

Wira Nugroho Kenkyuusei

waiting for murasakisora's guide :flower:

3. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I guess I'll be awake for the start of the event afterall. Eagerly awaiting @MurasakiSora's event info.

4. なつのホルモン

なつのホルモン Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    So are the special rewards distributed for the top 100 point collection members and not the first 100 to reach a certain threshold?

5. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    All the songs are event songs...:blink: I wonder which one will yield the most points (I hope it's UZA LOL).

6. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

lol another "e" bubbles
    same like last event
    150k points is our milestone and guaranteed get 1 scene 5 and 1 mayu R and random rewards every 10k including scene 5
    Mayu R required to upgrade scene 5 members.. glad i'm still have Mayu R in case she is rare in my game :D
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/235#d

7. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

as far as i understand, we only can get our oshimen scene 5 and the rest and randomly given out???? orz

8. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Ah...so senbatsu members won't be so hard to get afterall? Woohoo a chance for more Mayu Rs!!! I'm glad I didn't get rid of the rest of my KNPs now.

9. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

With 5 EP, Hebirote just give me 2040 points lulz..

10. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    If all the Hard songs give the same amount of points again, I'm sticking to Hebirote LOL. This doesn't seem like a high stress event, so I think I'm just gonna go to sleep and let my LP recharge all the way. I'll put my EPs as guests to help you guys out. Can't wait to get more details later.

11. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Had 2 pink EP members on JS hard and got 2040 points as well...

12. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

and this sick 500k point goal reward !
    1-7 place1st Dasu (7 people)
    8-16 place2nd Dasu (9 people)
    17-27 place3rd Dasu (11 people)
    28-40 place4th Dasu (13 people)
    41-55 place5th Dasu (15 people)
    56-72 place6th Dasu (17 people)
    73-92 place7th Dasu (20 people)

normal rank rewards
    1~30位音石×10
    31~100位音石×7
    101~300位音石×5
    301~1,001位音石×3
    1,001~5,000位音石×1
    5,001~10,001位ハート×1,000
    10,001~20,001位ハート×500

oshimen rank rewards
    1~100位推しメンのライブ衣装[Scene5]S.ver★5,上位者称号付きフォト,音石×5,渡辺麻友 公式音ゲーオリジナルR.ver(帽子)×5
    101~1,000位音石×5,渡辺麻友 公式音ゲーオリジナルR.ver (帽子)×4
    1,001~5,000位音石×4,渡辺麻友 公式音ゲーオリジナルR.ver (帽子)×3
    5,001~10,000位音石×3 渡辺麻友 公式音ゲーオリジナルR.ver (帽子)×2
    10,001~20,000位渡辺麻友 公式音ゲーオリジナルR.ver(帽子)×1

i will use unpopular member then.. this wil be pain without gems :rant:

13. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hmmmz, I wasn't about to oshihen anyway to aim for less popular members, but I guess it doesn't matter as I need to farm the points to get Takamina's scene 5 anyway ~~;;... Not gonna pray for luck on random :p.

14. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[​IMG]

2ND OSHIMEN EVENT
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/235

Event Duration: September 10th 17:00 JST - September 17th 12:59 JST

Event Description: All songs are available to everyone and all are event songs until end of event. Play songs to earn event points by tapping on the event bubbles. Only the event bubbles count towards event points, performance does not matter. Get more event bubbles in a song by having an Eien Pressure (both green and pink) in your unit. There are three sections to this event; speed index, oshimen ranking and milestone rewards.

Checking Your Rankings: Click on the rotating banner in the home screen that's the same as the banner at the top of this post. It will take you automatically to your oshimen rankings. The first blue box is the amount of oshimen points you have, the second is your ranking and the third is the points of the member rank 100th. The two aqua boxes at the top from left to right are Oshimen and Speed. You are currently on the oshimen tab.

In the speed ranking, the blue box on the left is to show your ranking in comparison to everyone else's speed index ranking. The blue box on the right shows the members who have reached the 500k point goal and the ranking in which they got there. The blue box inbetween all 4 blue boxes near the right shows the rewards for the speed index rankings which can also be found below in this post.

http://akb48rank.web.fc2.com/oshimen_ranking2nd.html
    You can also check specific member rankings using the above URL. The members are sorted in alphabetical order.

SPEED INDEX
    The speed index determines the next configuration of dasu after this event finishes. For the first 7 players to reach 500k event point goal, their oshimen is added to the 1st dasu. The next 9 will be added to the 2nd dasu and so on until the 7th dasu. Each dasu has an increasing amount of members from 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 to 20 from the 1st dasu to 7th dasu so that all members appear in one dasu each. These 7 will replace the team dasu available currently after maintenance. If a member reaches 500k and their oshimen was already ranked in a dasu then nothing happens.

For example if a Mayu oshi was the 7th person to reach 500k, Yui was 8th and Nagisa was 9th but the first person was also a Mayu oshi, then the Mayu oshi who came 7th doesn't count. Meanwhile Yui would therefore be 7th and be in 1st dasu while Nagisa would be 8th and in 2nd dasu. This means in this example when you play easu dasu after event, Mayu and Yui would be in the first pool where there are only 7 members available while Nagisa would be in 2nd pool where 9 members are available which is a lot less than the current team dasu where there are 21-24 members in each team. Members ranked in the bottom 20 would be in the last pool and so you have a 1/20 chance of getting them (which is harder). That's basically the point of this section of the event.

For members that have reached the 500k event point goal, depending on how fast you reached that goal you will recieve a reward if you reached it within top 20,000.

Speed Index Ranking Rewards

1-30 - 10x gems
    31-100 - 7x gems
    101-300 - 5x gems
    301-1001 - 3 gems
    1001-5000 - 1x gem
    5001-10001 - 1000x hearts
    10001-20000 - 500x hearts

OSHIMEN RANKING
    The oshimen ranking is based off your amount of event points with a specific member as your oshimen. The top 100 for each member ranking will receive a Scene 5 S .ver costume of that member with its own photo. Ranking inbetween 1-20000 will give you rewards of gems and R .ver Mayus depending on your rank.

Oshimen Ranking Rewards
    1-100 - Scene 5 S.ver of oshimen w/ photo, 5x gems, 5x R.ver Mayu
    101-1000 - 5x gems, 4x R.ver Mayu
    1001-5000 - 4x gems, 3x R.ver Mayu
    5001-10000 - 3x gems, 2x R.ver Mayu
    10001-20000 - 1x R.ver Mayu

MILESTONE REWARDS
    Milestone rewards are separate for each member. They are rewards given out for reaching specific amounts of event points for a member from 2k to 150k. After 150k, there will be a random reward given out every 10k points. Take note that this is a solo milestone reward and does not include your friend's events points like previous events.

Getting to 130k event points will reward you with a Scene 5 version of your oshimen with a photo. To get additional Scene 5 members, you must obtain them through random rewards and it will be a random member.

Since the milestone rewards are separate for each member, you must get one member alone to 130k if you want to get their Scene 5 outfit. Since they are separate, it also means you can get many members to the low event point rewards to farm them e.g. 2000 points for 200x hearts.

Milestone Rewards List
    2000 points - 200x hearts
    5000 - 1x bronze Takamina
    10000 - 5x tickets
    15000 - 400x hearts
    20000 - 1x bronze Takamina
    30000 - 10x tickets
    50000 - 700x hearts
    70000 - 1x silver Takamina
    90000 - 1000x hearts
    110000 - 1x gem
    130000 - Scene 5 outfit of your oshimen w/ photo
    150000 - 1x R.ver Mayu

Random Rewards List
    - Takahashi Minami bronze jersey
    - Takahashi Minami silver jersey
    - Green one star jersey (random)
    - Official Game costume (random)
    - Official Game Costume R. ver
    - 100x hearts
    - 200x hearts
    - 300x hearts
    - 400x hearts
    - 500x hearts
    - 600x hearts
    - 700x hearts
    - 800x hearts
    - 900x hearts
    - 1000x hearts
    - 1500x hearts
    - 3000x hearts
    - 1x ticket
    - 2x tickets
    - 3x tickets
    - 4x tickets
    - 5x tickets
    - 6x tickets
    - 8x tickets
    - 10x tickets
    - 20x tickets
    - 30x tickets
    - Scene 5 Costume w/ photo (random)
    - 1x gem
    - 2x gems
    - 3x gems

OTHER INFORMATION
    - To upgrade a Scene 5 member, you need an R.ver Mayu. (PLEASE TAKE NOTE!)
    - If your oshimen is Kikuchi Ayaka or Nonaka Misato, you won't be distributed a photo if you obtain their Scene 5 or Scene 5 S outfits.
    - Scene 5 S.ver members come already upgraded to their 5 star form.
    - Your oshimen points AND their milestone rewards does not transfer to your next oshimen if you change your profile photo to a different member but instead starts again at 0. This also means that when you change oshimen, your oshimen points on your previous oshimen is taken down from the rankings until you switch back to that oshimen.
    - Eien Pressure will be added as a song later in the future.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  15. Wira Nugroho

Wira Nugroho Kenkyuusei

LoL the pink EP not give a bonus event bubbles

the dev is so much trolling :yikes:

16. なつのホルモン

なつのホルモン Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Pink does give extra bubbles. if you doubt it, remove it from your unit and watch your points drop to 400 / play

17. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Wait, so it's just like the KNP outfits? Laaaaaaame...:poop:

*EDIT* - Well good then...@なつのホルモン thanks for clearing that up.

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm very much still confused! There seems to be too much going on for this event.
    But gonna use Haruu anyway!

19. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I'm in 67th place for Kojiharu HAHA.
    yeah that's not gonna stay that way. [​IMG]

Welp it's 4AM my time and I'm out of LP xD so off to bed I go. I bet I'll drop a million places.

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think one red EP will give you 102 pts bonus, similar to cheerleaders from last event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.