1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yeah, thanks again. I figure giving money to idols you liked would be considered rude just about anywhere in the world.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm quite sure, or else they had lied for the person who called them up and asked if the gift has arrived.

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't think they would kick you out, they would just tell you "NO" Unless you tried to secretly pass them something, you might get kicked out for that.

If the gifts are of too high a value management will attempt to contact the fan and return the gift.

Anyway, money. A funny story...

Back when Meetan was still in the group she posted on her blog that she was collecting 500yen coins. Of course her fans all started sending her 500 yen coins in the mail. They had to make a post telling the fans to stop, reminding them about the gift rules.

Hmm, so your friend is calling the management company and they are confirming receipt/passing of the gift? Not saying that's impossible, but that's the first I have ever heard of that happening. More likely your friend would be asking Akicha in person.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    After a lot of greetings and birthday presents since JKT time both WE staff and Akicha are well aware of me and my name and nickname. And probably of my friend too. Sad to say but she only have one big wota in Sweden but a couple of other more normal fans.

5. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    another stupid question :')
    what does it mean by a kenkyuusei being bound to a team?? i like satopii a lot, and she's bound to team k- does that mean that she'll be promoted to team k when the time comes???
    if they get bound to a team, why arent they able to join the team officially aaaa im so confused

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    AKB's current KKS are all from the last Draft Kaigai. They were drafted by the team they are bound to. Meaning when they are promoted, they will be promoted to that team. So yes Satopii will go strait to K. They are not apart of the team yet because, ostensibly, they are still training. Not that it has stopped Management from promoting early. *coughHiwatancough*

And before you ask. HKT ignored this provision. They stated before going into the draft, any girl drafted by Team H or KIV were going to be regular KKS. Which is why they were promoted into Team TII.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those are the kks selected through the draft system.
    The teams themselves choose the girls they want in their teams, so they get into the group as kks but are bound to a team already.

When the time comes to be promoted, they'll go to said team.

It doesn't mean they'll stay there forever. With a shuffle, management can send the girls wherever they want (as we've seen with Sayaya going from B to 4).

EDIT: @hjr1891 beat me to it lol

8. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
  9. ✨Milk planet✨

✨Milk planet✨ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Does anyone know how I can watch the encore on the request hour best 100-1 2014 DVD??

10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    If you use VLC media player you should be able to watch it. I think someone wrote something to that effect either here or somewhere on tumblr.

11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Can anybody identify the performance/concert his is from?

[​IMG]

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Itoshiki Rival from Yuko's grad concert.

13. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Is there any possibility to buy a theather edition before the release (preorder) without the HS ticket/japanese proxy? I'd like to buy TwI's theather edition but I don't need the HS ticket but I want the CD and the voting code~

14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

If you don't want HS ticket, you should buy the regular edition instead. It comes with a photo instead. Both regular and theather editions come with voting code.

Most people preorder the CD but it won't ship until the release date in most cases. The only people who can get it early are the people in Japan but it's usually not that much earlier than the release date. You don't need japanese proxy to order the cd. You can buy directly from cdjapan, amazonjp, hmv etc.

Quick fyi: The voting period is quite short (2weeks?). If you want to vote in I recommend you preorder and use fastest shipping.

15. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    No there isn't. That's how my business model can exist lol.

16. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I preordered TWI and I got the Limited Version. Will I still get the photos or only will I only get the event ticket?

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  18. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What's with the "Karaage" name of Mayuyu (e.g. @karaage_mayu Twitter account)? I don't understand what that is...