AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No. That is just girls selected by multiple teams. They are crossed out for the teams that did not win the lottery.

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Was the 2014 37th single ssk ever released on dvd/blu ray? I know the Oshima Yuko graduation concert which was the day after was released. Is it part of that?

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Don't think so. I believe that "glimpse" is only a promo image for the game. I know for sure it's not on Million ga Ippai, which is the PV collection it would be included on, because I just looked at the booklet :p

4. ekebi

ekebi Kenkyuusei

Who is this member?

Attached Files:

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    where can I watch theater performances or listen to the songs online? since I can't find them on youtube

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Theater performance can be watched at DMM...

http://www.dmm.com/

As for listening to the songs online, I am not aware of a service like that. Obviously the songs are available on Japanese itunes, and the official YouTube channels have the older PVs available. (providing you are in an area that is not blocked from access) Or you can buy the cds from the many online retailers.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i have another question for you
    who's the girl on your icon?

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    My oshimen

Wasamin

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    any siblings within the groups?

10. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    AKB's 2nd gen Takada Ayana and SKE's 1st gen Takada Shiori are sisters.

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Anybody knows what happened to the other 13th members (Amemiya Maika, Kita Shiori, Moriyama Sakura and Watanabe Nene)?

I will never stop being mad about what they did with 13th gen, seriously. I remember Nene wanted to return to AKB and her Twitter had a photo of 13th gen as background, but I don't know what about the other ones.

By the way, very happy to know about Haruna, she looks gorgeous, omg <3 (Thank you very much @hinapyon, by the way haha)

JKT has some of them (Frieska and Melody, for example). For the Japanese groups at least one of them graduated, if I remember correctly (Natsuko and Akiko on SDN, Ota Riona and Ota Ayaka etc. etc.). There are two twins that passed the Taiwan Audition, but they haven't debuted yet.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Now that @brunoiaz brought it up, I'm interested to know what happened to the other 13th gen too besides (Mitsumune Kaoru). They all graduated on August 5th, 2012. And, what is the "I will never stop being mad about what they did with the 13th gen" about? Anyone care to tell me?

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Until some years ago there were these "KKS Selections" when they dismissed some of the current AKB48 Kenkyuusei. 5 13th gen members were dismissed at the time and most of them were my favorites, so, yes, I got pretty mad about it haha Kaoru was super popular at the time, but she graduated because of health issues. And Ryoochan's push didn't work well at the time. Later on they were promoted to the new Team 4 and got thrown in the back with the push of the Three Musketeers (Miki, Kojimako and Naachan). 13th gen was a generation with a lot of potential, but it lost its momentum because, well, management :awesome: Just my opinion, though.

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can someone list me all the 48G injection AKB Show videos? Links with eng sub if that's possible ;_; I came across Hirarii's injection 2016 clip on Instagram and found it quite amusing [hehe]

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Ep 12 / 131221
    Ep 17 / 140215
    Ep 58 / 150117
    Ep 94 / 151121

I think that's all of the 48 show injection series so far, of which 12, 58 & 94 have been subbed. They also cover the injection days in the documentaries, which are also all subbed btw.

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    does NTV hold the most broadcasted station tv about 48G variety show?

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Bad Boys are going to graduate AKBingo? WTF? Anyone have more info on this like why?

As far as I know it is the only big gig they have so it's hard for me to imagine they want to quit the show - a lot of comedians host several weekly shows without a problem. To me, It seems like a management decision to try and reinvigorate Bingo so it draws new fans like it used too. I'm guessing they feel replacing Bad Boys would accomplish this without creating a whole new show, but that's my guess. Any one know for sure?

18. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^i'd love that too. just to see even better how KimuTaku enjoys himself af :D

19. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the forum and the world of AKB Group :awesome: haha

Well, I don't know a lot about the whole process of sending fan letters, but I know you can't send them to graduated members. Graduating means you left the group, so no more theater performances, "official" social media accounts, fan letters etc. etc. And getting "in contact" with graduated members is almost impossible, especially living outside Japan and if the member left the entertainment industry.

Anyway, when you search "AKB48" the first thing you see is this first era, but there are a lot of great new members around there, sister groups etc. etc. Team 8 and NGT48 might be particularly interesting, since they debuted recently (or even Keyakizaka46). Checking our Wiki might be a good idea. There are also tons of sites dedicated to subbing 48-related stuff, so you could try to see these too.

It's a lot of stuff, so in case of any questions this thread could be helpful ;)

20. Radioactive Man

Radioactive Man Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Hey!

Thanks for the reply and for the welcome! That is a shame, but I understand.

Its such a weird feeling because I have spent so many hours watching the shows with the older generations and now I feel like I miss them even though some of them graduated some years ago! Because I have only just started watching, to me it feels like they have only just graduated!! Yuko especially. I dont think there will be another one like her, she was so crazy! I will continue to watch and learn more and more about the newer generations. I do love Mayuyu and Jurina and I am happy that Nyan Nyan and Minegeshi are still around.

Yes! I have used the Stage48 wiki so much. Especially when I was first starting to learn about AKB48. It is so good!! Thank you!! I would probably not have continued watching if it werent for the Stage48 wiki because it gives you all of the information you need about the members, shows, music, events etc really easily. Asian Wiki is nowhere near as good for AKB stuff imo.

I am going to Japan in a few months and am definitely gonna try to go to a show! I think it would be amazing. :) :) :)