1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Radioactive Man

Radioactive Man Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Thanks so much! Yep...AKBINGO! I love it. I like Muchaburi Dodgeball the best!! I loved the first series of Majisuka Gakuen too. I actually cried at the end!!!!!!!!! :) :) I have not watched any of the rest of them. Maybe I will watch the second one because I love Tomochin too and she is in it a lot.

I did not know about the official fanclubs, I will definitely look into it! Thanks so much for the information! :)

2. Radioactive Man

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Hi guys,

I apologise if this question has already been answered/is common knowledge, but I am having great difficulty purchasing or even finding any AKB48 music (I would love to have some CD's/downloads for my car!). I live in the UK. AKB are not on Spotify or iTunes here and I cannot find any CD's anywhere apart from a few on Amazon and they are reeeeally expensive.

I read somewhere on some forum that their record label dont have a license to distribute in Europe or the US....this seems strange to me in 2016?? I can understand that you might not be able to get the CD's, but surely there must be a place to download them?

Can anybody give any advice on where I might be able to the albums?

Thanks! :) :banana:

3. ENTAHLAH

ENTAHLAH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    you can actually listen to AKB on spotify but not all the songs..
    btw there's a thread called "Questions and Answers" and similar to this one...

4. Radioactive Man

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Thanks for the reply - but here in the UK the only AKB song on Spotify is Sugar Rush and its only on there because it is on the soundtrack to the movie Wreck It Ralph. Its really annoying because ALL of Morning Musume's music is on there!!!!

Do you have a link to the thread on here that talks about this by any chance?

Thanks! :)

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  6. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    CDJapan its the site i use , shipping is a little expensive but it's fast , clean and i'm lucky with customs .
    and for itunes and all , i all time read on the net , AKB management don't care about the world it's maybe for this .

7. Radioactive Man

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    CDJapan!!!!!!! Thank you guys!!!! They are all there and they are not expensive!!!!!!! The shipping is about the same price as the actual CD, but I guess there is nothing else I can do.

Thank you so much. This forum is awesome!! I posted my question less than an hour ago and now I have an answer!! Thank you! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Its really strange that they do not distribute internationally. I fully understand that Japanese mentality is not 'international' but from a purely business point of view they are missing out on making A LOT of money. They have so many fans outside of Japan that would buy their music.

Thanks again guys.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Since I am from Germany I order mostly from CDJapan, but sometimes also via amazon from Swiss. Since you have a amazon seller in the UK I would do a little math and calculate product + shipping + customs for CDJapan and amazon UK and compare the results. Then I would decide. By the way look where your local customs office is and its opening hours depending on your order it is possible that you need to go to the customs office to get your parcel.

10. Radioactive Man

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Thanks guys.

@sscrla - The album I really want is Tsugi No Ashiato and it does not seem that it is available from the official shop.

@SI-Doitsu - That is a really good point. Thank you. The prices on Amazon range from £40 - £100 and ship in around about the same amount of time. I guess for each CD I will just see what works out as the cheapest option. UK Customs are usually very good. I receive parcels from Brazil very often and there is never any problem.

Thanks again guys!

11. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    yes, i think so. I just saw a youtube english sub today.

:D

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I have never used amazon uk, but in amazon us you can buy to 3rd party sellers from japan, a lot of them have very low prices for old cd/albums and even cheaper if you don't mind used stuff.

13. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Does anybody know which company/companies manufacture the costumes for akb?

14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

They are self made by AKB staff. Originally Shinobu was in charge of costumes design before she became manager.

15. ossan

ossan Member

osare company inc.
    https://www.osarecompany.com/index.html

Osare company was established independently from AKS.

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Does that mean Shinobu is no longer designing? Your wording is really confusing lol.

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I don't if its just me but to me both CD version of B5th / RH 2013 sounds like Kasi Tomomi is saying Team Team Team rather then chiyu chiyu chiyu? I looked up the lyrics so don't tell to go to Wiki48 would like an answer please

18. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Specific. You need to be specific about the song you are referring. And, maybe, you mean Studio48 instead of the wiki?

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I'm guessing they mean Team B Oshi. It probably sounds like "team team team" because the way that's written in katakana the words will sound similar.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's just chiyuu chiyuu chiyuu.

I guess it could sound like "team" if...I dunno, I can't hear it that way, but I guess it could sound that way. Maybe.