AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    it is the same version as the one in namida suprise

2. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Hello,
    I have a question : Does someone know who is this girl?
    The Tenmetsu Pheromone that has the following members in : Matsui Jurina (center) - Taniguchi Megu - Tano Yuka - Mukaichi Mion - Muto Tomu - Mogi Shinobu - Kizaki Yuria - Goto Moe - Takahashi Juri - Okabe Rin - Kuranoo Narumi - Yamada Nanami - Yamauchi Mizuki - Yamauchi Suzuran - Yamamoto Ayaka - Shiroma Miru - Okita Ayaka - Akiyoshi Yuka - Inoue Yuriya - Matsuoka Natsumi - Kato Minami.

Attached Files:

3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Yamauchi Mizuki.

4. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Thank you!!! I really like her, I thought it was a girl I didn't knew :^^;:

5. touchthesky

touchthesky Kenkyuusei

Was Infinity musical (Sae x Yuki version) ever subbed?
    Also where I can find subs for Takamina x Sayaka? All links are read

6. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Question about the AKB48 Theater Trading Photoset 2017 (insert month)

Planning to buy some of this. Is the photo random? How many photo does each photo set have and how many photo does a member have?

7. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Yeah its random, I bought one a few months ago and got Kizaki Yuria, Komiyama Haruka, Taniguchi Megu, Suzuki Mariya and Nozawa Rena.

The packet had five photos in them, with different themes (ie far out photo, zoomed in photo)

8. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

How many photos does each member have?

9. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm not certain but I think at least three.

Looking at the one I ordered in the preview for Kizaki Yuria there is two photos (One close up and one medium), but the one I have was a more zoomed out one. Which makes me think their are only three types though there could be more.

https://akb48.buyee.jp/goods/52532
    https://akb48.buyee.jp/goods/52533

10. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

I see...
    Thanks for the information

11. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Can someone explain me what happen to Sasshi's Horror Night Adrenaline. Does she has a twin sister or what? or she is the serial killer? thx.

12. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    For those who know, is it allowed to take a picture in this spot?
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to Japan tomorrow, I was wondering if taking a picture is allowed.
    Also can I even get close to that spot? I'm planning on going while there's no show running.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    When I went, Takamina's graduation was in Yokohama and the escalator was blocked. There was a sign saying
    "there is not the performance of AKB48 theater of today

Entrance to the theater is not possible"

You may not be able to go up if there is no show that day, but if you are saying you are going on a day when there is a show but at a different time, then I can't help you.

14. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    This is what I was planning on doing.
    For my entire stay in Japan there'll be a show or event in the calendar.

If I do go during a show though, can I go as far as that spot while not having a ticket?

15. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I think so. I've visited before but there's really not much there other than being able to say now you've been to akb48 theatre.... lobby.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last year I visited the theater lobby area on a Sunday between two Team 8 shows and I was able to freely walk around and take photos while there was nothing much happening. I've just done a little research, the two shows that day (2016/03/20) were scheduled for 1430 and 1830 and my photos are timed at around 1645-1700. Perhaps a good time to visit is just after an afternoon show has finished? I'd agree with @Nieru that there's not much to see but it's good to say you've been there even though it's just the lobby.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There's no way we can know this. They might be paragons of justice behind the scenes or senbatsu members might get there through illicit means. We have no idea :^^;: Just must keep in mind that 1. it's a huge company, very hard to keep every single employee on the level and 2. it's staffed by humans, who don't always do the right thing even when they intend to.

For example, there have been individual cases of wrongdoing exposed within management. Some really bad ones (like taking secret pics of girls in the dressing rooms) and some only bad to law enforcement ones (like Togasaki smoking herb).If there has been anything worse than stuff like that, or corruption within the company, it hasn't gotten out...that I know of.

I don't know what you mean by "misunderstanding idols"; it's a product that is created to make money. However, idols have a very long history in Japan and one could say that idols are among the purest form of art that Japan has produced for itself. Which decade you draw the line between art and commodity is the part up for contention. I personally would argue that classic idols are more of an art form whereas current idols are little more than a commodity (albeit a fun one), but that line will differ depending on who you ask, or might not exist at all for some. Can't deny that past idols had a certain pull on society that most idols now lack, but it's a complex subject.

18. Princess Tutu

Princess Tutu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    Princess_Tutu95
    Hi everyone, I was thinking about buying a photo album from the AKB48 official site, but I was wondering if it's the correct size for the pictures I have already.
    Do any of you know?

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think you are mixing up the concept of Idol business and the Idol themselves

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Naw mang, you still being confused :^^;:

Idols is one thing

Idol Business is another